He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/alien-awakening---ridley-scott-confirms-engineers-return-alien-covenant-sequel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but...weren't they trying to do that to Earth?

The one engineer was, not the innocents on the home planet.

Someone had to do it, white fucks had it coming.

Well not really, maybe the scientific faction of engies, but still.

>He

Black pussy belongs to BWC

this movie is one of the greatest pleb filters imo. it really is a masterpiece

>it was a typhus outbreak
>black goo is a delousing agent
>david did nothing wrong

One rogue Engineer does not represent an entire group of people. They were a civilization of peace.

Ridley Scott confirmed in an interview that engineers are going to discover what he did to the planet in the next movie. and they're going to eventually find him.

I went pee after they got back on the space ship and the movie was almost over when I got back.

>next movie

Ironically, he probably saved Earth by doing that.

alien-covenant.com/news/alien-awakening---ridley-scott-confirms-engineers-return-alien-covenant-sequel

agreed.
>we now live in a world where everyones brains are complete mush and need everything spoonfed or have their questions confirmed by the director or other official.
at least wait for the next chapter to be out before judging it as a whole.

Muslims

>"""wagecucks""" dont have the time to properly watch or take in/process films anymore because they work so much, and as a result require all information to be spoonfed

Truly we are in the downfall era of kino

sad times ahead lads

to save trillions

To save gorillions

>15 second scene in Alien is the entire basis of the whole "engineer' etc plotline
>interesting because it was left to the imagination of the viewer
thank God senile old Scott let a LOST writer create a convoluted backstory to it, what a boost to his legacy

can someone spoiler the plot for me.
i'm waiting for a HDrip

david goes ape shit and kills people, then sneaks onto their ship and flies to the planet the were originally supposed to fly to so he can experiment on all of the colonists in cryosleep

OY VEY