You're locked in a room with Donald Trump. No security inside or outside, no cameras, nothing. Just you and him

You're locked in a room with Donald Trump. No security inside or outside, no cameras, nothing. Just you and him.

What do you do?

Make awkward small talk about local sports team

Convince him to invest in Eastern Poland

Ask him to help me pay off my arts degree.

Discuss the social economic status of northern Zimbabwe

Use my cellphone to call for help. As I leave I give Mr. Trump a handshake and tell him that I plan on voting for him.

/thread

I'd say red pill me on your presidency or I'm going to beat you to death with my own hands.

I would shake Mr. Trump's hand and thank him for being a great leader and I would ask if he plays chess and play chess with The Don.

Tell him to stop saying fucking retarded shit, because before the Khan shit he had a small chance.

>implying you can beat him one on one

Speak frankly about 9/11

ask him his policies

tell him we need to kill jews blacks muslims and democrates

Shake his hand. Tell him to stop taking the bait.

ask him if he's into skateboarding

we used to grind the shit out of his buildings back in the day

how long ?

I shake his hand and ask him what he thinks about a Nordic Union, and that I'd vote for him if I could.

"Are you on our side?"

It wouldn't be fun but I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult

Ask him if he could loan me ten bucks till payday.

tell him about the jews

I guess that would depend on more info.

Is it an emergency situation? I'd probably try to call for help or make some escape plans to help us out.

If not I'd just sit and talk with him about life and politics. Ask him what he sees as the best path forward, how he got to where he was, and if he had any advice to give.

Specifically I'd ask political questions about term limits on Congress, who he was deciding for the rest of his cabinet (I'd try to convince him to get Ron Paul as SoT or SoS), and ask him if he wants to amend the constitution to end citizen's united.

If he says yes to all of the above I'd plaster pro-Trump material as far and wide as possible. If he gives me the run around I'd be very disappointed.

actual LOL

ask him for career advice

then pretend he's the dead I never had ;_;

C-can you sign my maga hat?

redpill him on the jews

I was just about to go to bed, it's like 3am here. Is there a bed in the room? I gotta get some sleep.

If there's only one bed and Donald wants to join in I don't mind, I would sleep with him. (no homo)

Leaf.

Build a wall

pic related

Ask him if it's really 9 inches.

ask if he wants to play pogs for keepsies

We have deep philosophical discussion about making America great again. I also convince him to let me marry Tiffany.

Drink a few beers and talk about pussy

"Listen here you tiny hand twirp, you either write me a check for (X mount of $) or I beat you within an inch of your life"

it's [spoiler]y[/spoiler]UUUU[spoiler]ge[/spoiler]

Discuss the best wayou to deal with our current situation.
I very much doubt either of us would be accomplishing anything stuck in an elevator.

Ask him what I can do to help MAGA, I'll work for cheap and I am unbreakable. Heck I wouldn't mind even being a janitor I don't care.

Suck his dick. Femanon here

Well, that settles it. I'm going to bed.

Ask him if he could give me a small loan of a million dollars to start up my hedge fund.

Persuade him to nuke Mecca

Make fun of Hillarys blown out cunt.

bingo

Start off with pleasantries then begin asking him what he knows about the (((owners))) of the world

Deep mouth kissing only.

Ave, Imperator, morituri te salutant.

I'd suck his dick if he'd let me

Bash him upside the head for throwing the election to his good friend $Hillary

Talk about nationalism, conservatism and economics. Talk about his German heritage - what part of Germany is he from (bavaria, schwabland, pomerania, pruessen, etc.)?

Propose him a couple of my startups.
Ask him about this story of him not paying for golf club ballroom design.

Look at his reactions to political, national and economical topics from personal and from global perspective. Make based opinion about him. Translate it in Trump-doctrine and give it to my people to think about.

Okay, so how will YOU respond?

Is that what he says to you?

I'd ask him what many want to ask him, but are terrified to do so.
The question is as follows:
How much did she pay you to completely obliterate the Republican Party? Or what are you gaining by doing this?

suck daddy dick

small talk with him while Trying to escape
Then drink a beer with him and talk about life philosophy and other shit

See how redpilled he is about various things

tell him to make TV commercials attacking Hillary and put them on women's networks.

Trump cannot win via Internet presence alone.

suck his big cock

Jizz on his face and hope it makes him white.

I tell him what an awesome person he is.

If we're going to be stuck there for a while I think about how I can make the time maximally useful to him.

I am bigger than he is.

I remark how yuge I am.

He says 'You are a big guy'.

We laugh and throws memes all over the place and watch anime on our smartphones.

Ask him for a hat

Ask him for a piece of chicken. And a knife and fork.

With such small hands, it's not an issue.

Say "Hi Mr. Trump, I'm big admirer. Thank you so much for doing what you're doing." , shake his hand, and then work together to find an escape from the room

fist bump then thumbs up with a smile

no words necessary

maybe a whispered "MAGA" as i leave

Convince him to wage war on the American education system, overhaul it, fire with pensions all the current leading academics, abolish sociology departments and drive tanks through Harvard yard. Literally the only way to stop the cancer.

The same thing we do every night, try to make America great again

Have him explain to me what I need to do to make America great again.

Ask him about the jews.

FUCK HIS ASS

Gush over him about how much i love everything he does, and ask about his family

Start off talking about the campaign and see where he wants to go with it.

Then it'd probably be fun to play some kind of game or other if we both got bored. But probably we'd just trade stories.

ask him to sign my copy of Art

prove it

But here's the question: which one?

correct the record

And here we see the true nature of the submissive homosexual Trump supporter.

We shake hands, discuss domestic and foreign policy, ask him about life, his children, and his businesses, we play chess, Monopoly, and video games, order take out, have a sleepover, have a pillowfight, and tell each other ghost stories.

He'd ask how many father is doing.

That shit will never happen.

Donald you need me on your advisory team. You have yes Men, you need a No Man. I am not asking you for a job, I am adding myself to the team.

Face immediately punched.

Why would he punch you?

Ask him for delegates?

>Tits or gtfo.

I would tell him everything that I know about shill dog and tell him the fate of the Western world largely depends on his success. I would also advise him that he shouldn't let his ego be so fragile in the face of criticism (the arab vet incident).

Teach him the Gospel as best I can and then we find the nearest bathtub and baptize him the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I'm a born American, I'm here for work.

Why must you spread lies, there are no jobs in canada.

Have him donate to my migrant eradication war fund

I take Donald to Chili’s and then he looks into my eyes. Then when I take him home he asks if I want to spend the night at his house and then when I do he lets me stick my wiener in him and move around for 5-20 minutes, but no longer. Then in the morning we eat cereal and he makes french toast EXACTLY like my mom and he shows me all his credit cards .

>mfw this is literally Raiden vs senator Armstrong from metal gear revengeance

at least u hab a feminist brime minisdur :DDDDDDD

Have a conversation about success and money....

Oh yeah, and get the greatest high five of my life

I would offer him a constitution, and revel in his impotent rage.

I'd tell him to give me the delegates, or else...

BLUFF