What's the worst iteration of the joker?

What's the worst iteration of the joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xjKwdLAucw
youtube.com/watch?v=g6G9PN5z-E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably the trashy juggalo looking fuck in the new suicide squad movie.

Hi Sup Forums

The Rastafarian

>OP asks question
>Answers his own question in the OP

>Hating Leto Joker wothout even seeing him in action yet

We all know you are going to be that faggot who shills him harder than Ledger when the movie comes out

>>Hating Leto Joker wothout even seeing him in action yet
Does he have stupid tattoos? Yeah? Then shut the fuck up.

>Nitpicking literally one bad thing

Did you complain about Ledger not actually having bleached skin? No? Then shut the fuck up

>make a mutant mob boss with green hair
>have it steal money constantly for the sole purpose of getting rich
>call it joker

so far he just seems so cringeworthy.

I like Leto as an actor but jesus christ.

Ledger wasn't doing stupid shit like mailing dead rats to his cast mates in a futile bid to seem scary and get publicity. Once again, shut the fuck up.

>2edgy4u Joker hasn't been posted

Is it just because Sup Forums doesn't read comics?

I don't like it either, but I'm not going to claim he is the worst Joker because most likely, Leto is going to knock it out of the park. Its Jared fucking Leto for gods sake.

No, it's because the various adaptations in other media i usually worse.

>Being autistic enough to use what isn't even in the movie
>Implying Ledger didn't do weird shit while preparing for the Joker

Why must you keep arguing a losing situation? Just accept that you are wrong and leave

The one you didn't grow up with.
The "not muh" version.

How was Rastafarian Joker?

Better than the shit we're going to get soon.

But the Joker can literally be played by anyone.

Either Scott Snyder's or the Young Justice cartoon Joker.

no one's posted the worst cartoon adaption ever yet

capoeira joker was fun fuck you

You keep telling yourself that, buddy.

I was legitimately asking.

Tbqh this. It's not hard to be crazy. Its a preferred role for a reason

haha, okay.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=-xjKwdLAucw

Nah, this Joker might actually be my favorite after Hamill's.

How'd I forget about this episode? Is it because Batmite is shit?

Whatever, I still think this joker is top 3

Better question:

If not Leto, who should be playing Joker?

My vote is Gary Busey

youtube.com/watch?v=g6G9PN5z-E0

Oh would you shut the fuck up already? You have a right to bitch after the movie comes out

Idris Elba

Damaged

Or you could just watch a trailer, look at promo images and use simple deduction to tell if something is going to be complete garbage.

When they were advertising Jack & Jill, did you look at the trailer and go, "Well, I'll wait until I see it to judge"?

Always appreciated this Harley.

>Comparing Leto to Sandler
Look I'm not a fan of the tattoos either, but we've heard maybe 3 lines at best. He looks leagues better than Ledgers overrated take. But I may be wrong, we'll know in a month. But don't act like some detective cunt who has jack shit to go off of except "muh ink"

OP said "worst," not "best," silly.

A strong black womyn. It is 2016, after all. :^)

What does that have to do with Joker the character?

It has to do with the tone they're going for, and the mindset he has for the role, you slow slow person.

the madman, he did it
vidya joker sucks even more than rasta

I can't tell if these are real ever since reading this,

Leto described his role as "nearly Shakespearean" and a "beautiful disaster of a character"; about portraying the villain, he stated "I took a pretty deep dive. But this was a unique opportunity and I couldn't imagine doing it another way. It was fun, playing these psychological games. But at the same time it was very painful." Leto never broke character throughout filming, with Smith going as far as stating he never met him. In preparation for the role, Leto spent his time alone, listened to gospel music from the 1920s—commenting he senses "Joker may be much older than people think"—and read literature on shamanism. Influences for the character's appearance include Mexican cartel bosses and the work of Alejandro Jodorowsky. Leto stated that he spoke with doctors and spent time with psychopaths in preparation for his role

Or publicity stunts unrelated to the film's content?

how is it even possible for someone to have such shit taste?

So behind the scenes shenanigans/jokes=the end films tone? More like PR dumbass

Hamill is best it's objective fact

Yeah, this. To be honest, I don't really like BTAS all that much, it has more episodes that are just fucking boring than it does good ones. But when it's good, man, it's good, and the Joker is a part of this.

Willem Dafoe.

What a douchebag

MOM'S

Will anyone stop this madman?

>he actually believed it

This.
Joker is Dafoe, Dafoe-joker tortures Jason into insanity, Batffleck kills Dafoker, then finds out Jason turned into Joker 2.0 -Leto.

My favorite version. I liked that he was stronger and faster than just a normal person but was still clever.

Everytime I hear people complain about Leto Joker I think to myself, he couldn't possibly be worse than Leatherface Joker.

He was certainly a fun and effective character, he's just so far removed from the idea of Joker to me. I understand they must have felt immense pressure to avoid copying BTAS, but this character would have been better received with a new name and no Joker design elements.

I don't read comics, myself, and what you posted is a good summation of why I don't.

Can't stand his fucking voice.

how did miller do such a great joker in dkr and then fuck it up so badly in asbar?

Gee, that sounds familiar.

That

Rasta Joker was good in BvD.

That's exactly one more thing than YJ Joker was good in.