What are some kino with non-human protagonists? CGI or practical

What are some kino with non-human protagonists? CGI or practical

Moonlight

Boyz in the Hood

Hidden figures

FPBP
AHAHAHAHA OH WOW
HEheeheheheheh

I get it, fucking savage. Wow, just wow. Not gonna spoil it my good sir, for it is far too hilarious to discover it on your own, but might I just say good sir, wow, *tips hat* my good sir this is truly hilarious and if Sup Forums had a voting system you would be getting as many upvotes as I could give.

When others pick up on this truly grand joke and can figure it out, you will be lauded, not just to the front of r/Sup Forums or the front page of imgur, but to the history of all internetz.

I guess I should have asked what animals or creatures play roles of protagonists in the movies and some picture examples too.

I'm asking because they are more interesting looking to me than humans which we see all the time in live action movies compared to video games, where they can make anything a character. For example is there any movie with something like pic related as a character, protagonist or antagonist?

Why do most movies just have boring humans all the time?

another example. why don't movies have characters like this?

Imagine being this much of a butthurt nigger

based racoon poster.

Straight outta compton

None because it's borderline cartoon shit

Because of budget and expenses. Neither CGI nor practical makeup/rubber suits are cheap user.

When you have a warrior-type non human in the movie that's antagonist, they are usually the higher ranking but below the main villain character that gets killed off by the heroes at some point in the movie and their only goal is to fight. Its disappointingly simple and I wish there was more to them than that as characters

What's next for his career?

Fantastic Mr. Fox

12 years a slave

Plenty of independent films have decent looking cgi nowadays. What difference does it make to real movies to include characters like that?

That's pretty reddit of you, if I do say so myself.

Just watch cartoons

>just accept mediocrity.

you're what's wrong with movies these days. No creativity or innovation

any and all fables, for example animal farm, watership down or peace on earth, some science fiction and fantasy films as well, such as warcraft or avatar but it will almost always also feature a human as a protagonist