Sup Forums, how to find the quiet, conservative, virgin and religious girl that all formal...

Sup Forums, how to find the quiet, conservative, virgin and religious girl that all formal, educated and polite men deserve, in this day and age?

It seems virtually all girls past age 18 already fucked countless dicks and the last thing they want is marriage.

Discuss.

Just be yourself

Why do you deserve one?

Move to Romania

Why would one deserve OP is the better question.

I think step one for most of us would be to get off this website, start exercising, stop being a nazi, talk to real people in real life, and generally stop caring so much about politics.

I know that we won't be able to take this advice because we're in way too deep and there's no way to reverse the red pill

How do you determine what you deserve, user?

I managed to find one. ONE.
Only downside is her family is dirt poor.
It may actually be an advantage as she actually understands the value of a dollar.

I found one but only thing is she's slightly taller than me feelsbadman

There's nothing wrong with a dirt poor family

You wont find that here

Gypsy females are impregnated by their brothers by the age of 12 mostly. How would he find a virgin wife there?

Why would you get married to a woman that's not 18 or a virgin?

A woman gives her most fertile, beautiful years to random fucks and assholes, and if she coal burns... blacks.

And then when she gets old and ugly, she wants a man to invest in her after she's already given her best for free to a bunch of guys.

I'm not good enough for your prettiest, most fertile, most beautiful years of your life and now you want me to invest my life in you? Why?

If you don't get married young, why get married at all?

A woman that's 30-40 is past her prime? I want a woman's best years for myself, don't want the leftovers.

Unless you have to pay for things.

>religious
No, I don't want some demented idiot who believes in a kike on a stick and follows the great evil aka god of the Jews. Nor do I want some edgy "neo-pagan".

>quiet
Nope. I want someone to talk with and break my loneliness. Also make plans together.

>virgin
Not an issue, and impossible these days. Knowledge only comes through pain so I'm ok with a non-virgin like myself.

>cuckservative
Neo-reaction is where its at.

>marrying non-whites

Tu tru

Hm?

Where did you find your treasure user?
So? Marry her!

A modern woman basically squanders her most fertile, most attractive, most valuable years instead of breeding with a mate and having healthy babies.

Become a Mormon. Worked for me.

>christian girl
>educated
>girl
>educated
dream on, friend.

This is my game plan as well.

Exist, but exceedingly rare.

Most girls who are "educated" are really actually indoctrinated as they are the same thing pretty much.

Highschool.
I think advanced Chemistry.... Maybe band
Yes I was a geek

1. Go find a girl you want to fuck
2. Psychologically dominate her
3. Fucker her brains out
4. Signal against her with mild/backhanded insults whenever she "speaks her mind"
5. Repeat steps 2-5 until she starts saying "Fucking jews..." whenever a news story breaks

move to muslim country

Doesn't exist. You'll have to fix your own before it's good to impregnate, and with domestic abuse being so frowned upon that's basically impossible too. Winning move is not to play with 90% of women

You could stop looking for poz loads, that's a good start.

You sound alike a horrible, selfish person who's most likely a huge hypocrite.

18 is a stupid age to get married wether you are a male or a female. Obviously you shouldn't waste your 20's and get married in your 30's, especially females, but anything up to 25 is perfectly reasonable and up to 27 I'd say is ok.

With all the time you need to invest in getting your life stable and all the time you have o spend in academia to get there anything lower than 22 is unreasonable. Plus, people change a lot from 18 to, say, 25. That's too big a decision to make so early.

Stop lying. The last girls I dated had only slept with 1 guy and the other one was a 27 year old virgin.

They were really nice girls and the only reason I didn't wife is because they weren't white and I don't want a half and half.

Plenty of nice girls out there if you're handsome and kind.

Pure as the driven snow.

>conservative
Filthy slut needs to stop flashing her tits around like a whore

>2016
>virgin women
not even /r9k/ but that seems quite impossible

>implying they wouldn't be boring as fuck
baka desu senpai, do what schlomo says

good luck finding one in fingolia

Watch out folks, we've got a good goy here!

Become a Laestadian Lutheran.

Virgin women are purer, more inoccent, provide you with a more rewarding relationship. If a woman fucked another man before and broke up what makes you think you'll be different?
Virgin women folow the Bible by default, statistically more likely to be happier with their partner and statistically less likely to divorce.
I see beauty in a virgin couple because they are pure and must genuinely love each other. Together forever.

Bump for you

Do you think men like us on pol deserve them?

Only Muslim women are so controlled nowadays

I don't mean virgin women are boring, nippon
>Implying I'd go for used goods
But a quiet, conservative and religious girl would be pretty boring.

I disagree.
I see beauty in every detail of this picture.
Calm and serenity, yet clockwork.
A much more loving woman who will give you all the comfort and heart warming care and nurture you'd never know of with any other kind of woman.
To be able to understand and be understood.
It's love for life.
That's how I see it at least.
I respect your opinion, and celebrate the of having it known.

>bad akward sex the rest of your like
>shit boring conversations because all she knows is Jesus
Become a Mormon or Amish

Yeah the red pill is set. Females are a second pleasure.

Yeah you fucking idiot that makes your genes better. Your son will be taller.

Libraries and bookstores have always been the best place to pick up qt3.14 nerdy petite virgins

Im dating one. Shes perfect. Lead by example, women follow strong male figures.
Just today we were talking about how awful hookup culture is and how nasty women with high body counts are.
Most of the women you would be interested in are likely already taken though. Ive been with my girl since early high school, (23 now) so I cant comment on picking up women in todays society.
Quit blaming women and be the change you want to see. Finding a girl who wants something better than hookups is the first step. Showing your strength of mind and will come next, and if youre successful, you will have no problems keeping her.

Do you not want to be her knight in shining armor or something?

>take old timey housewife photo
>not like other grills.jpeg
>upload them to okcupid with her smart phone
God damn I don't know who I hate more - manipulative cunts or the dumbasses that fall for it.

This guy gets it. Be like this guy.

move to michigan and join the amish

Why would you want to marry an 18 yo girl? Most 18 yo have not yet matured as adults and are still at the tail end of that turbulous annoying erratic era of adolescence. If you get a 18yo girlfriend when you're in college and when you get into your 20's you decide to get married that's all fine, but to make leap straight away is just asking for a terrible marriege. I remember how I was at 18 and I was a really irresponsible kid with terrible ideas and views and I would certainly fucked up whatever marriege I got into. Actually this is what already happens to everybody naturally. They're called girlfriends. I had a couple of girlfriend, I was serious about all of them. None worked out in the end for several reasons, mostly related to us making stupid mistakes because we were inexperienced and we moved on. And for a guy in his late 20's to want a 18yo bride is pretty sketchy. It's technically not pedophilia, but is not wholesome either in my view. If you look for a life partner amongst a group that is not on your level mentally and/or spiritually that to me implies you are either not good enough to get someone on your level, are of low level to begin with, or are just a sleazy perv looking for dumb young "virginal" girls 'cause you are a loser and a waste of human matter.

I've taken two girls virginities at this point, thinking I would wind up marrying them. Ended up not working out both times.

Am I part of the problem? I just want to find a cute virgin and settle down. It's all I've wanted since highschool.

Heretics

Seminary. Just realize that is how they really are even after wife

Same here.

Why does the qt you want to settle down with have to be a virgin?

If you think you are a person of virtue and want someone who shares your values then by personal experienced you have realized that losing your virginity does not mean losing sexual integrity or whatever.

Do you think either of the girls you dated are now forever unelligable as viable partners? If not, do you consider yourself still a viable quality partner? If so, why the incongruence in the logic?

I think this conservative dress is pretty hot though.

>and religious girl
>wanting to date a girl who openly cucks you for god and jesus
GOOD GOYIM

There's still MANY of them in Europe (I know, I married one)

You do need to have a job and a life over there which is tricky. And you do have to be basically attractive and smart etc. But if you are, you will find a fuckton of real, pretty, slim, clever, fun and essentially red pill women.

pic not related

This. Once you go down the politics rabbit hole you really can't escape it.

You notice how ignorant non political people are and its harder and harder to interact with them.

No wonder politicos act like fucking cultists.

York County, PA

Can confirm, the Amish have some qt3.14s

disgusting

>based binland xd

>This. Once you go down the politics rabbit hole you really can't escape it.

Just go to church and give them your money and tell everyone zombie Jesus is real

>Becoming a mormon-cuck

Go to church, there are so many girls who are religious being ignored because guys have too many options for sex.

First reply best reply.

Fuck off with your clichéd anecdote

Taiwan eh?

This.

I live near a large mennonite community. Girls are cuties. Straight german peasant genes so get stocky as they age though. Incredible cooks.

Careful.

If you do this, you need to aim young, a lot of women show up at church as plan b - post cock carousel.

>you need to aim young
enjoy your v&

>falling for the marriage meme

Of course it's a leaf...

Leaf, some of us fantasize about the Spanish civil war because things like that force cucks from their perches.

>Sup Forums, how to find the quiet, conservative, virgin and religious girl that all formal, educated and polite men deserve, in this day and age?

Why do you fucks think a normie wants anything to do with you?

You know too much.

>domestic abuse being so frowned upon
>only "frowned upon"

Gave me a good kek

>I respect your opinion and celebrate the of having it known

Kek, you seem nice nippan.

24 y/o dating a 17 y/o girl here.

Gotta tell you man it depends on the person. She is more mature than some of my near-wall female friends, she just lacks some life experience that's all.

Her father educated her well so she can think for herself. Sex is out of the question for now but I don't have a doubt that she will beg me for it when she comes of age. I intend to have a serious relationship with her so no degeneracy.

Btw I didnt looked for her, I wasnt searching for virgin girls, we met thru family and we all got along pretty well.

If you wanted to settle down then you should have waited to have sex with her in the first place.
Every relationship is serious until it isn't.

Catholics are your answer my friend

This, you have to be attractive and smart and exciting and funny and carismathic and have money.

Being good is not enough this days, so aim higher, girls that are worth it do aim higher and won't be afraid to tell so.

Nowadays you can get any girl actually, to keep the girl is hard, but it is possible.

Where do I find this, but one that will step on my balls and insult me during play time?

"Fuck sluts, marry virgins" is absolute hypocrisy.
Never forget that.

if I found a quiet conservative religious virgin

Id treat her like a little princess, until I fucked the shit out of her until she admitted that she was just a confused whore

>3. Slovenia

tfw you realize that all the old yugo-memes are true

wtf, are you thinking about marrying for money, what does her family being dirt poor have anything to do with sticking our dick up her bum?

Animu

Holy shit, watching The White Ribbon the other night made me jealous of this guy. He is like a 31 yo dork who gets with this cute sheltered shy teenage girl. I know it's pitiful, but why isn't this me?

Go to Poland or Russia
I am pretty sure they have more women than men

If American, convert to Mormonism and move to Utah.

Otherwise, learn a new language and search for her in Eastern Europe or Japan.

In rural areas near churches.

>Not an issue.

Statistics disagree.

>Disregarding the value of virginity, and the risk of high numbers of sexual partners

"You need to MAKE the woman!" This meme needs to die.

>Sex might be bad and awkward for the rest of your life!

Statistics, studies and peer-reviewed research all suggest non-virgin brides carry significant risks.

A slut will fuck better than a virgin the first time. The virgin isn't going to "suck at sex for the rest of her life." Unless you're some pervert with a disgusting fetish, but that would be on you.

Do you let other guys break your shoes in for you, user?

Statistics on the value of virginity between men and women vary wildly. It turns out that equality is a myth.

Guys should still keep it in their pants, but let's not pretend that male virginity and female virginity are equal.

GO TO CHURCH
O

T
O

C
H
U
R
C
H

Asian Women are a meme.
Don't believe this ignorant Burger.
Asian society is strictly matriarchal. So unless you can give her blue-eyed White-passing babies, all your salary, a house and a car. You ain't gettin' buns hun.

I am pretty sure Men are more likely to be 'virgin' than women

My cousin is a virgin last I checked at 26. She is 8/10 attractive in a wholesome way. Nice body. Big boobs on a small frame. An RN that is in great shape financially. She is not socially awkward at all.

Basically she is pretty religious and wants to wait for sex. She dates guys for a few months, doesn't put out and then they leave, predictably.

anata wa baka, kohai