Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUqNCDwQj4
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
stateoftheair.org/2015/city-rankings/most-polluted-cities.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

literally paradise on earth

But don't come to Colorado, we have enough of your faggotry already.

So Escape L.A.

Born and raised here. Still my favorite city. Gets a bad rap for being sjw. In my experience, it's 50/50, if not a slight leaning towards red pill, and I'm taking all races into account

Why? Is there going to be a happening?

No

It's "No more parties in LA'
Fucking stormfags cant even quote yeezus correctly

Everything is going to be fine

It's the transplants fampai

California is a paradise, yes.
Los Angeles and the sprawl it has spawned is a giant pox mark of humanity full of quite literally some of the worst people on the planet. Not even talking about most of the poor/minority human garbage living there.

Not sure what can be done to save it.

Some of you are cool. Dont go to L.A tomorrow.

Your sprawl is ugly and the smog is ridiculous.

>Learn to Swim
Learn to Swim
>Learn to Swim
Learn to Swim

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHUqNCDwQj4

SAN DIMAS 91773 HERE

SDH 2007

It's a shame California is overrun with liberals and Mexicans. Its one of our best states, geographically speaking.

i remember my high school social studies teacher one day dressed up in a thawb and fake beard pretending to be his "friend" to alert us about iraq. explaining to us that muslims are peaceful people and only reason why we went into iraq was for the oil and that the whole war on terror was an excuse to pillage the middle east for oil.

lmao i'm from CA too and my history teacher was a fucking liberal shill

i had him for 8th grade US history and later for AP Us History and also AP government

he was a legit obama worshipper
he would give out assignments making us analyze obama speeches and write about how great they were
he legit gave the entire class obama t shirts during the 2012 election
he would actively try and talk about planned parenthood and about how the church is 'evil' for opposing it
he would literally tell us stories about he would get high on LSD and go to sex orgies in the 70s
he legit fucked a girl in our class and he threatened to kill her and she never reported it (not even joking, i know the chick and he fucked her in the back room of the classroom)
he would legit look down girls tshirts and would even grope girls because he would ask them to come to the overhead projector and sit on his lap to write notes for him because his arms 'were tired'
evryone thought he was cool when we were in high school
but looking back he was a liberal freak, and he was tenured and was a member of the union so he could basically do whatever he wanted and not get fired
for AP gov he literally showed us movies every day, we watched R rated shit and he would literally pause sex scenes and go 'look at those tits, guys they're nice am i right?!"

oh i believe it man. entire state is a liberals wet dream. they get away with everything and are held with zero accountability. this state is to far gone to ever recover.

its true man
but desu i miss high school lmao
still though
did you hear? the board of education of CA unanimously voted to include LGBT in the curriculum? mandatory curriculum
lmao
it's bad enough they tell kindergarteners that if they don't feel like a boy they can be a girl and vice versa

Once I'm done with my college, if I don't find a job here in California, I will travel to the South and find a job there.

wasn't high schools in LA turning their restrooms into unisex restrooms and having the schools gay + straight alliance to police them?

i love the whole "volunteer" to clean up the beaches days because the state and coastal cities are to fucking broke to hire illegal mexicans for $5 an hour to come clean up the beaches after the illegal mexicans trash it themselves.

lol i miss high school too even with all the crazy shit. i gripe about this state but i love it here ultimately. so much booty everywhere.

eh from my experience the mexicans for the majority are pretty chill
its the 3/4/5th generation spics that are bad

desu man

and i dont see too many spics at the beach desu

but yeah man, honestly most people just say 'just leave CA"
but my whole life is here, they don't get that
it's probably the best state , bitches, beaches, so much to do here
i'd rather live here than some shitkicker town in texas

I lived in LA, it's aweful and certainly not redpilled, I don't know who the fuck you think you're kidding. It's full of Mexicans, hippies and liberals.

You can go entire days in certain areas without seeing a single white face. Days.

complete opposite of the country

Honestly the shittiest part about LA is the white people.
Hope you all die out soon

Sent :^)

:^)

:O

>born and raised here
so it's your only point of reference?

You fucken auss

take that back

La di da da laaa i like to say la da da da da di da da laaa

I wouldnt be caught dead in that beaner,nigger,jew oversized ghetto.
LA top times are way in the past.

Some say the end is near

>Power drawn from Nevada, Oregon
>Water drawn from everywhere else
>3 day food supply
>extreme summer heat
>high population density
>high incarceration rate

What OP isn't telling you is that if there is any disruption to "the status quo" then most of South California will be a war zone for resources. Cali is pretty much the West coast mirror image of New York: overrated, overpriced, overpopulated, siphons resources it didn't have, filled with little hope, lead by pompous loudmouthed self-important twits, and will be the first place to go tits up in a disaster.

Yes, I'm implying New York is in the same boat, stop the flow of resources and the town will eat itself. Look at what it did in a power outage, people fucking freaked.

>tons of taxes
>rent is high as shit
>implying you can leave

Leaving costs money.
There is none left. Let us die by ourselves. Avoid this trap and never come.

TACTICAL DUBS STRIKE INCOMING

T. Shill poster

I'm about to in a couple of months. F

uck LA it's literally the tumor of the US

Once I have the money saved up I'm definitely out of here.

Lmfao

;^)

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

>Flick your right fingers outward, forcefully, so that your hand flattens back down again. When the next very big earthquake hits, the northwest edge of the continent, from California to Canada and the continental shelf to the Cascades, will drop by as much as six feet and rebound thirty to a hundred feet to the west—losing, within minutes, all the elevation and compression it has gained over centuries. Some of that shift will take place beneath the ocean, displacing a colossal quantity of seawater. (Watch what your fingertips do when you flatten your hand.) The water will surge upward into a huge hill, then promptly collapse. One side will rush west, toward Japan. The other side will rush east, in a seven-hundred-mile liquid wall that will reach the Northwest coast, on average, fifteen minutes after the earthquake begins. By the time the shaking has ceased and the tsunami has receded, the region will be unrecognizable. Kenneth Murphy, who directs FEMA’s Region X, the division responsible for Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Alaska, says, “Our operating assumption is that everything west of Interstate 5 will be toast.”

>Thirty years ago, no one knew that the Cascadia subduction zone had ever produced a major earthquake. Forty-five years ago, no one even knew it existed.

Is it the pollution?

The smog sure is thick

LA is garbage.

I've stayed in Germany, Canada, Japan, and all across the US in my life. Los Angeles is easily the shittiest, most repulsive city I have ever visited.

Such a shitty, dirty city. Full of beaners, graffiti, and trash. Glad I spent most of my vacation in Newport Beach. LAX is also the worst airport I've ever been to.

That guy sounds like a bro

k

pretty sure David Bowie lived there for a while and he said LA needs to be nuked off the map

I hate you

>California is a paradise, yes
everything wrong with the state is characterized by LA. especially from a legislative and economic standpoint

Nuke

DONT DO IT DOGGER!

Lived there for 18 years.

It literally feels like Northern Mexico.

Fuck living there. If I wanted to live around a bunch of poor, whiny Mexicans, I'd move to Mexico.

LA is fucking trash. Can't wait to move out here. To anyone planning to move here, do not. I repeat, do not move here. Nothing good is here. Don't live here.

Kinda looks like San Andreas.

>MUHH SPRAWWWWWWWLLLL
>MUH SMOGGGGGGGG
>MUH LIBERALSSSSSS
Come up with something new, Christ. The smog has been cleaned up incredibly since the '90s and LA is the second densest city in the country. Stay mad that you live in Arizona.

got me

Honestly man I visited LA and I would rather live in the Australian outback with abbos for ten years than LA for one year.

i don't see why would anyone want to move to the US outside of nyc, la, and other liberal paradise. i want the life like what i saw on normie vlogs and normie movies.

i love you mom :)

Move to Nevada comrade.

Originally from the midwest. Spent 7 years on the road traveling the entire country by foot, bike, and rail, and cars of course if I was lucky. Best place overall was Vegas.

>liberal paradise

niggers gang banging you in your sleep

its not like what you see on tv

Social justice worker is a false term. It should be called a bad social justice worker because working social justice is a good thing.

>smog

still worst in the country
stateoftheair.org/2015/city-rankings/most-polluted-cities.html

fresno/bakersfield/visalia/etc etc are just north of LA for the record. i just moved to nyc area from la and the air is noticeably cleaner

Whoa my mom actually died

-_-

the history of LA is actually p interesting.
-There Will Be Blood is about the origin of LA
-Chinatown curruption and so on

>Living in Beanertown USA instead of the vastly superior Orange County

smhtbhfam

Why rent in hell when you can own in paradise?

bump for agree

good doggo

when the fuck was this? I can't imagine anyone getting away with the sex stuff like that...is CA really that fucked?

Thinking of moving to Henderson. How is it?

fuckin aussie shitposters

see
literally these are places that are absolutely dependent on outside resources. Any divergence from the ever-growing need to "import" resources into a given region will result in unrest, a shutdown of resources will turn into a localized civil war as dog-eats-dog takes hold.

LA and NYC are probably the absolute WORST places to be in any situation I can think of, in each and every case, these areas will be royally fucked as there is no means to deal with a roving, hungry, freaked-out populace.

no, not detroit. more like san fransisco or nyc or brooklyn. anything with cool/vibrant underground art/music scene. oh come on why are you guys so not happy ?

that seems nice but only for holiday i think. i want to live in the middle of big city surrounded with cool/edgy shops and girls that listens to music that i listen to. like, crowded but everyone's happy and colorful.

that's because you were a literal bum and tourists had money to give you as you panhandled on the strip

White guy living in 626 working in the Financial District in DTLA, love this state but Im tired of the illegals and gay pride shit.

good doggo

Fuck off

>Look at my own Brokeback mountain!
Ok

this was fucking smart

good doggo

g-good doggo!

the hordes of spics and niggers wasn't what made you leave?

fuck off

bad pupper

looks like really old tits before you enlarge

oh man that's so complicated. i mean, those cities are the only cities whose people are friendly to immigrants or outsiders. let's see, tons of fun and cool stuffs, the people are friendly to me, tons of opportunities for me, that's like all positive for me. 'white places' of america tend to be racist and boring. quiet nature is fun sometimes but i want loud partying and shopping as my regular day. i'm from /fa/ so yeah you know what kind of person i am.

*tips fedora*

Btw, where were you when Kanye named the Jew in St. Pablo?

Bastard

>LA
>Redpilled

I don't think "redpilled" means what you think it means m8.

LA is a fucking beaner saturated cesspool. Just saying the word "LA" brings a look of disgust to my face.

If a nuclear weapon has to hit the US at some point, I pray to god it lands in LA.

Just hours away...