What happened to this show? Sup Forums was all over it for like three weeks

What happened to this show? Sup Forums was all over it for like three weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNwiRRIefAg
yuki.la/v/329904458#p329905382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the same shit every episode
the only two good ones were John K and Steven

Viral marketing

Steven episodes were quality... rest of them are mostly boring.

>john k

How come they find so many people this fat in America? Do they put lard in the water?

Season is over I think. Not much to discuss other than how fat they are. But 90 day fiance is coming back so there's that

Aside from those few meme episodes the show is very depressing.

lots of cheap food

TLC should reach out to him for next season

Dont forget Henry Foots, 7 years of his life and 600lbs lost and the fucker still dies post credits. RIP in peace Henry

why? so he can fail on national television?

actually, yeah they should do it

Steven episide 1 was comfy raunchy R rated fun

Episode 2 was depressing and not comfy and boring

Like Nymphomaniac Pt 1 and 2

hfcs subsidies

>aka the low winter sun campaign

Brominated Vegetable Oil in the sodas. So close

>Look this up
>It's true
Do Americans seriously drink Vegetable Oil? The fuck

MUH_LAYGZ.webm

It became shit.

Too much scripted drama since the tranny episode.

He was already on the UK version acting as a "person of warning."

>why doesn't Sup Forums talk about a show during off season
Because it's not GoT or Dr Who

Well, what the fuck do you expect?

If you've ever been even anywhere near 600, hell, sometimes even 300. Your arteries are likely thoroughly gunked up with a thick coating of plaque.

I mean even being 300 is very quickly sapping years away from your life, even if you lose the extra pounds a lot of the damage to your joints and cardiovascular system is likely permanent.

If you even fail at life so bad that you make it to 300, you should just off yourself. There's a point where closing the curtains is the best option you have...

These people are so ridiculously fat they can no longer do basic human activities like cook, drive, wipe, or shower. So my question is who the fuck is giving them the 5000k calories a day they need to stay that fat. I bet in nearly every case there's some freak getting off by feeding them, an enabler.

They're to the point, they'd have so much trouble getting around to buy groceries and prepare them that a couple hundred are likely to drop off by themselves without an enabler.

Yes in every case there is an enabler.

its healthy

>tranny episode

Wut?

idk guy. I lost 170lbs (was 340lbs) and I'd wager that I'm more fit than the rest of you plebs.

only real side effect has been extra skin. but I got most of it snipped off. now I'm banging hot chicks.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Don't count on seeing him, he's getting surgery in a few days and will almost certainly die on the table

>he's getting surgery in a few days and will almost certainly die on the table
It's just stitches. No need to concern other anons.

No, he's getting gastric and surgery soon.
The fact that it took him months to find a doctor that would even operate on him, due to the risk, didn't sound off any alarm bells.

most of them have severe emotional issues and aren't too intelligent. they use food as a coping mechanism and often the feeders will rely quite heavily on the obese people, for support or company or due to abandonment issues. they deserve our sympathy and respect just as much as a soldier with PTSD

i really really hope he dies

Your heart will still have suffered all that strain senpai

America seems advanced due to their media they export, but they are a little 3rd world backwards in day to day life.

>a soldier with PTSD
You blew it. PTSD hasn't been real (at least for Americans) since Nam.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNwiRRIefAg

Still better than staying like an abomination if you ask me.

I had a friend that was 300 lbs. Felt bad for him so I tried giving him general advice (and really none of that would've been extremely hard because riding a bike in the countryside you don't have to deal with traffic) but people like that just want to buy a Planet Fitness membership and never use it to make themselves feel better

235 @ 6ft

I've pretty much broken the craving for sugars and snack foods and have been eating nothing but chicken, kale, broc, water

what else do I do? closest gym is 50 miles I live in bumfucknowhereistan. I've seen people down at the rock quarry lifting stones to beef up, do I just do that?

>what else do I do? closest gym is 50 miles I live in bumfucknowhereistan. I've seen people down at the rock quarry lifting stones to beef up, do I just do that
Do you live in Iceland

4 times a day, once when you wake up, before you go to work, when you get home, before you go to bed, do the following:

week 1: 15 push ups/sit ups, 30 second bowl
week 3: 20 push ups/sit ups, 45 second bowl
Week 5: 25 push ups/sit ups, 1 minute bowl

and so on until you're /fit/

I started doing body weight stuff about 3 weeks ago, now i can do over 60 push ups and have nice abs.

bowl?

As an ex fat from a fat family I can confirm this. Fatfucks don't care about helping hands. They must realize how pitiful they are themselves. And by realizing I don't mean the losers who keep saying "I know I am fat, I must do something." then eating 10 burritos with diet coke after, they are just running away from criticism by "accepting" the situation. The ones with brains can eventually find the best possible solution.

Similar situation here. I focused on jogging mostly. It is very helpful to the skin sagging problem tho I don't have many tips for bulking up.

Maine @ machias
will do but uh what's a bowl?

lay on your back and lift your legs and shoulders/head off the ground until you can feel a strain in your core. very good exercise and very hard to do, especially if you are overweight.

cool

S03E13 and S04E20

The more recent of the two is where you will find the shark jump.

Lifting rocks at the quarry would be a lot better than this shit lol. muh push ups. lift weights you pussy. nobody gets ripped doing calisthenics. any progress you make doing heavyweight would you make 10x more using weights. still better than nothing tho.

>i need freakish bulging muscles to feel good about myself

only gay men lift weights because only gays think it looks good

>Freakishly bulging muscles
Holy shit, shoo shoo, gains Goblin.
You don't touch a weight and magically turn into Arnold, you daft cunt

Of course but better yet is to never have been an abomination in the first place. Good job losing it though.

He already had a top tier professional personal trainer offer him his services FOR FREE and he declined. That motherfucker isn't interested in losing the weight if it takes more than an afternoon.

photoshop is such a wonderful thing.

YAS GRRRL HEALTHY AT ALL SIZE.

SO PROUD OF MY QUEEN

>he's getting surgery in a few days
yeah right

you need to be 450 lbs at most before any sane doctor will perform bariatric surgery on you. Boogie still weighs over 500 pounds

According to Boogie he's found one.
For the precise reasons you listed, he's probably fucked. Even ignoring the insane risks in theatre and in recovery he's taking, the fact that the doctor he's roped in is either desperate or has no ethical standards can't be good news

JUST FOR THE ASSANTI'S the rest were shit

this

Can't we just fucking give morbidly fat people amphetamine or other stims? It destroys your hunger. Surgery is no magic bullet, it still works just by fooling your stomach into feeling full sooner.

STANK SPREADING

It would work short term but it'd be the ultimate yo-yo diet. You would gain it all back with a vengeance.

We already got fatkino. No need to keep watching.

not for fat people they need to begin with low impact exercises then they can lift or do another stuff

It's not just the US, it's Canada too. Only shitty generic citrus sodas still have it, the big companies stopped using it years ago even though it's not banned.

just go abroad
That's how women get bigger tits. They can't find a doctor in the US who will do it because of the laws/ethics so they go to Brazil or Mexico and have tits double the size they could get in the US for a 1/5th of the cost

Shit son,I'll stab them in the tit with a tube of sink calk for 1/5 the cost of that. Time to make some money!

He would be too fucking shocking and disturbing, even for this show:

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

this cant be real.

Look at Booger...do you really think he can still shit like a regular person?

Like a reverse plank then?

Try getting him to watch an older Simpsons episode. When I was 240 I saw an older rerun and got absolutely disgusted with myself when I realized that even though I was in my mid 20s I was the same weighed more than Homer when they revealed he was like 236.

>Sup Forums watches TLC Daytime television
Tell me this isn't the gayest board besides /lgbt/.

florkofcows on Sup Forums?

And also agree, America might be the most advanced 3rd world country.

I take it you have never been to /fit/

sauce?

WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE??

Copypasta: yuki.la/v/329904458#p329905382
yuki.la/v/329904458#p329905382

Even thought you hate him, atleast don't lie.

Never forget the kino shots.

fuck people congratulating you for the weight loss. where's my credit for not being a disgusting fat fuck in the first place? oh yeah that's right, i ate sensibly and exercised like every other normal person is able to do

I'm sure the doctor will back out of it for some sort of reason and he's fully aware of this. Boogie is notorious for manipulating people's pity for views so I wouldn't be shocked if this was another ploy to tug on their heartstrings.

resistance of temptation should be praised

your compensation is not dying 20 years early

I guess fat people really do have a short life expectancy.

>someone changes their life for the better
>gets praise
>someone remains stagnant
>gets nothing

How about you try improving yourself if you want praise? Go to the gym and get buff.

>they deserve our sympathy and respect just as much as a soldier with PTSD
wew lad

Fat people don't deserve anything, they're weak subhumans that'd be culled without modern medicine to keep them alive.

In order to get the weight loss surgery, nearly every doctor will require you to be placed on a low calorie diet and lose X weight in Y months in order to prove that you're serious about weight loss and won't just gain it all back after the surgery and pop open your new stomach.

That being said, Boogie made this announcement like 3 months ago, and he seems to not have lost a single fucking pound when someone his weight, if he was on a diet for months it would be readily noticeable.

His doctor will tell him that he didn't meet the requirements and boogie will go on youtube and blame everybody but himself when September rolls around

CALORIE THIEVING

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS

I found our boy Steve's house off google maps just from seeing the front of the house from the show, I live in the same city, was easy to find,

the helicopter tracking shots...the kinomatography...

have the emmy's happened yet? because The Brothers Assanti: Part 1 needs to win best episode

watching Dr Now tear apart that fat piece of shit and his enabling gf would be hilarious. his youtube, twitch, and patreon cucks would go insane and go on the twitter crusade vs the show and dr now.
James K: BUT I GOTTA EAT SOMETHING!!!

Based Dr Now: You already ate 800 pound of food in you, you don't need anymore

to be fair weight loss is more about dieting than exercising although Boogie wouldnt want to do either

The season ended a month ago

DDP already reached out to him. He spent a week teaching him to cook some things, and also taught him some low impact exercises.

Surely you retarts don't think soda in literally every other country than the US is any different.

I need some fathatekino to watch as I lose weight. From what I understand, this show is focused on people losing weight for WLS. Doesn't really sound interesting. Is My Big Fat Fabulous Life hateworthy?