Besides their runs of TMNT and Sonic, what's some good stuff put out by Archie?

Besides their runs of TMNT and Sonic, what's some good stuff put out by Archie?

I only found out when Afterlife with Archie started that Sabrina was a comic character before she was pic related. Are any of the comics about her any good?

Older Archie stuff has cute art and is good for a chuckle.
The recent horror stuff has been pretty amazing.

This is a really enjoyable read.

Read Chilling Tales of Sabrina, the other title from Archie Horror, and Life With Archie/The Married Life, the book where they actually had continuity and some character growth.

And just grab a few of the Archie Digest books next time you see one.

If you need a good laugh there's the NiGHTS comic.

Still no scan of Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa.

Poor Sabrina.

Or Street Sharks.

Man MJH was smoking back in the day. Sadly when I discovered my sexuality she had already moved to college and wasn't as hot anymore. Also, the college episodes were kinda shit, with that coffeeshop or what it was.

inb4 "I already found her hot as Clarissa"

So, I just read the first issue of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. It was interesting, but...

1. Were the witches always explicitly worshipers of Satan, or is that just in this horrorverse?
2. Was Sabrina a villain back in the day? The reprint of a classic issue has her explaining that familiars get rewarded for causing mischief and her job is to hex everyone at her school.

Issues 01 and 03 were scanned.

bamp

Archie vs Predator is one of the greatest crossovers of the decade. It's such a hilarious joyride of insanity.

Is it better than Archie Meets the Punisher?

The originals were pretty vanilla. They just happened to be witches and their ultimate goal was to spread mischief among the mortals.

Sabrina would often try to do good but the results would end up being trouble for others.

Hands down.

Thank you

Someone post more classic Sabrina, this was nice.

downloading the seventies comic now
if this thread is up, I gotchuu

Bumping for this