Why are white people only racist towards black and hispanic people and not say asians?

Why are white people only racist towards black and hispanic people and not say asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/20/dont-vote-for-ho-chi-chin-maine-landlords-political-signs-denounced-as-racist-disgusting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Asians are good people, who make good things. Blacks and Latinos murder and rape.

But the media told me whites are bigot and xenophobic and hate everyone who is different than them.

So why are asians tolerated while blacks are shot on sight by the police?

because Blacks murder and rape. Asians are productive and are good people.

I wouldn't even say Latinos, completely. All those Univision motherfucker are basically Spanish speaking white dudes.

Nigger are just nigs. Some of them had enough white blood bred into them to be relatively intelligent, but most are just Africans with iphones.

Are you kidding? Chinks have no souls

Typically a white Hispanic would in fact be a spanish speaking white person

OK Mr Trump.

Hispanic is not a race you filthy Italian arab rape baby

White people hate MESTIZOS not real hispanics like the spaniards

Because everybody loves Asians and our contributions to the world!

Because Asians don't show up and lower the value of your property. And they don't raise the crime rate.

90% of everything is shit. People think that niggers were always like this. {hint: there was a period when they weren't}. The fact that Sup Forums doesn't exactly hate retards with a passion implies that they understand that it isn't racial hatred they have, but merely futile anger towards lies and double standards.

I'm white and Asians scare me. Also, those olive colored New Yorkers all look troublesome. Blacks and Hispanics don't bug me because I grew up around them.

>our
Okay Nip, time to fuck off out of Canada.

BECAUSE MAYBE THEY ARENT RACIST

THEY JUST DONT TRUST STATISTICALLY HIGH RATES OF VIOLENT CRIME COMMITTED BY GROUPS

let me guess
vancouver?

Personally I only consider a race real people if they can create a culture worth exporting.

Japan and France make pretty good cartoons, Russia has their literature, Aussies have shitposting, but what do say Malaysians have? What do niggers have? What do Greeks have? They create no art.

Most Japanese are better than most white people

Most black people are ugly smelly violent criminal sympathizing retards that should go back to africa AND AMERICA IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Mississauga actually, fampai

BECAUSE OF THIS

Asians on average are more civilized than white people, they are worthy of respect.

Cuz Asians are meant for my big white cock.

I'll let you in a White person secret: We're the least racist race in the world, by a mile. No other race even comes close to how non-racist we are.

What gets misconstrued as racism is our hatred of stupidity, laziness and lack of manners. These traits are disproportionately high in niggers and other dark-skinned races.

These traits are disproportionately low in Asians, specifically East Asians.

If niggers acted like Asians, we'd have no problem with them.

But they act like niggers.

Fuck off chink

Because they are equal to Caucasians, whereas Negroids, Australoids and Native Americans are all inferior.
The Aztecs were an accomplished people, with amazing cuisine created by their vast variety of flavorful flora, but they, the Mayans and the Inca were still vastly inferior to the Mongoloid and Caucasian peoples.
The Negroids also have some accomplished civilizations, but they were only so after Islamic interference and were quickly defeated by European colonials.

Because Arabs, Blacks, and Spics are stupid and violent.

Asians are smart, productive, and well behaved.

>flag
GET THE FUCK OUT!

Different species.

Asians don't come into our society and cause violent crime/social upheaval, then complain about muh system not liking them.

>species
>race
You fucking idiot.

Asians build our computers and phones. Can't browse /pol on our KFC and burritos...

>implying anyone should come into our society at all

they are racist towards asians.rosie odanald said something to the effect of chingchangchong on the view years ago. maybe 1/8 black comedians made a joke about korean store owners in the 90s

why do black and hispanic people feel the need to cry about every little thing?

Name ONE THING blacks and hispanics have made that ISNT peanut butter or corn tortillas.

>pro tip: you can't

Real mystery ain't it XDDDDD

Pretty much this, people become "racist" from exposure to bad shit. Ive seen blacks doing fucked up shit all my life, but never any other race.

you tell who are the real racist ones!

cant spell caucasian without asian

>muh model minority

its hard to harbor racial hatred for a race that is statistically less dangerous and more productive than your own.

Also asian friends can be blatantly racist but get some leeway because of muh poc.

Asians get super racist to other asians, gooks hate japs hate chinks hate gooks etc., which is very confusing to us whiteys since they arr rook arike

>Mansa Musa
That is not an invention, but it is a significant accomplishment.
That society piggy-backed off Islam though.
The Aztecs, Mayans and Inca were very clever, but colonisation broke them.

Asians work hard and pay taxes instead of relying on gibsmedats and blaming their problems on whitey.

I've never heard an Asian criticize American history as racist because they're reasonable. They're slso peaceful and don't try to make trouble with anyone.

Listening to the msm was for first mistake.

Cuz asians are nice. I'm dating one now.

How would I post on Sup Forums without Hiro the Hero?

White people aren't racist. Only a dirty jew would spread lies like that.

I'm racist against niggers, spics and mudslimes because they're shit; literally bring down mankind.

Asians, Indians, and some others are all great people who value civilization in some form or another. Nothing bad to say other than some minor tribal disagreements.

America has way more Hispanics and Blacks than Asians.

Because nobody is a racist, fullstop. They respond to differences between people according to the nature of those differences.

For a small island nation with almost no natural resources relative to other countries, The Japanese put up a good fight in WW2

why are we such niggers

you haven't been to california then

Hispanic is not a race

Why should hispanics like spaniards be blamed for mestizo crimes

answer me
America barely has any real hispanics, most of those brown fucks at home depot are fucking mestizo indians, not real hispanics

Asians don't ruin our countries.

>Thinks hispanic is a single race of mestizos

Yep you're a nigger

oh we are

>and not say asians?

but i hate gooks
they're the second group i'd deport after nigs

the mexicans i've met have been cool so i'd only deport the illegal ones but all nigs and chinks need to gtfo

>t. pedro gonzales

This

T. Based Chad

because asians gave us anime and mugi is best girl so fuck off Luigi.

Sure Pedro

Thank god for that wall right?

Race is just a synonym for subspecies, he wasn't that far off.

rip leslie jones

Murder and rape happens in literally every society.

I'm racist against gooks, mainly south-east asians, and chinese.

South koreans are kike/fag enablers though. The japanese are a polite civilization and I hope they sojourn in their monolithic civilization.

wtf i love rapist niggers and spics now

Because we don't rob them like blacks and don't run drug cartels like Mexicans. Also we Asians did some great things in human history unlike Blacks who are still living in Stone age in Africa and Hispanics who are not even a race, they are just an interracial breed.

There are people who are racist towards asians but not towards blacks.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/10/20/dont-vote-for-ho-chi-chin-maine-landlords-political-signs-denounced-as-racist-disgusting/

Many white women don't like asian women but I'm not sure if it's racism

Fuck off Chink.

Because NE Asians tend to have a high culture like white people, which makes integration easier. They're also peaceful and productive.