What's Sup Forums's opinion of Sonic SatAM?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of Sonic SatAM?

It's okay. Better than Sonic Adventures and Sonic Underground. Pretty much just a normal 90s action show.

My favorite show as a kid, but it doesn't quite hold up to a grown-up rewatch. It's the best Sonic cartoon besides maybe that one OVA.

>It's okay.
>It's the best Sonic cartoon

Everyone who says this forgets about shit like "Robecca".

You don't remember the cartoon as it actually was (shit), you remember it as some idealized version that's enhanced with 20 years of head canon and fantasy.

>besides maybe that one OVA.
sauce

A good cartoon that poisoned the minds of everyone who watched it.

You've never seen the Sonic OVA?

Good cartoon for what it is, probably the best written one, but aside from Sonic, Tails and Robotnik being there, it doesn't really have the same feel or vibe that the games do. It's good, though. I like it.

ON A SUNDAY
RIDING MY BIKE

I NOTICED
I NOTICED

I think that it is simultainiously incredible, yet mildly pathetic that the best on-screen romantic couple of all time to this day is still Sally and Sonic.

I first saw it at 24 and it blew my mind how good it was.

>Do you like Sonic SatAM?

It's pretty much the easiest way to tell if someone is autistic or not.

Second worst Sonic show.

I loved it as a kid, but I don't want to watch it, I'll let it stay in the past.

Liked it as a kid, not so much now. It tries too hard to be edgy and Sonic just plain doesn't fit in the setting.

I like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog much more now, but mostly because I watch it for the humor, rather than as a representation of the games.

I always hated Sally, that's one thing that's never changed since I was a kid.

Wew, so many Sonic threads as of late.

It's pretty shit.

Season 1 is about as standard as it gets with only two or three decent episodes while season two is the epitome of hack writing in serial adventures with a few decent laughs and clever moments sprinkled throughout the muck.

>Sonic just plain doesn't fit in the setting.

This.

It's not a bad idea, but Sonic's character feels very shoved into it.

Shit taste faggot, kill yourself

You first.

And take your stupid Mary Sue squirrel with you.

I like the characters design because it's pretty classic and "american" but infortunately the episodes are really boring.
The ones who pretends this is the best Sonic cartoon never watched it and repeat just the Nostalgia Critic's opinion.

Pretty crappy.

The art style was a poor rip-off afternoon Disney shows, the characters were uninteresting, and most the the stories involved meandering around pointlessly.

I want to fuck Lupe.

But she wasn't hot on the show.
She got hot in the comic.

Then they ruined her with her shitty baggage. Lame husband, kids, and adopted kids that no one cared about.

And now she's single, young and nubile once more.

South Island theme was so good