Our big new terrorist attack must be coming guys

Our big new terrorist attack must be coming guys.

What city will it hit? Toronto seems too obvious, but not unlikely.

Edmonton's West Edmonton Mall probably
shopping is haram for the sandniggers and they have already threatened it in the the past.

We've had sandniggers take pictures of exits in one of the downtown malls of Vancouver a few months ago, but apparently they were found innocent. Regardless, that's still sketchy as fuck.

Would anyone care if it was Toronto?

I would because I don't want even our most regressive pits shot up by Islamists. Especially because I just know we won't fight back and CBC will take Islam's side immediately.

I'm curious what would happen if they bombed parts of Vancouver that were full of rich Asians.

>he thinks even terrorists care about you
The only reason anyone goes to canada is because how easy it is to root your women since they won't look at a canadian if a strapping aussie is there since his accent, ladness and natural good looks dwarf all candaians; not really a surprise the yanks, nips and shitskins all join in too.
2016- the canadian stolen generations is what it should be called

Probably Montréal although the cops are a bit harder here there's still so many fucking Arabs all over

Virgin detected

TFW going to a concert on Saturday night in vancouver and am having anxiety about something like this happening. Can muslims just fucking not? i likely be stoned as hell and dont wanna have a major panic attack and then get shot by a towelhead. I bet death is a pretty psychedelic experience tho.

No point being anxious about that... there are big concerts every day.

Ya the excuse was they were taking pics for a blind kid. and all i can think is

>why does a blind kid need pictures
>why does he need to know all the entrances and exits

its just a matter of when pacific centre gets hit honestly i have been avoiding it since.

Chinese boots touch down in Syria the following day

I hope it's toronto
Actually today there was a phony bomb threat called in on a flight from Vancouver to TO I believe?

The plane was diverted and landed in my city (Thunder Bay) before it was discovered to be fake

>being a degenerate
I hope you get snackbarred

canada is to bland. It'll probably be rome or some shit spicy that would resonate with the whole world

Bit salty?
Seen the handiwork first hand at the ski lodges eh?

I saw some swarthy looking dude taking pictures of the BC legislature in the middle of a military ceremony a few days ago. He gtfo pretty quick too. It's probably nothing though.

no one takes a group of people with that many tribal and spider webbed elbow tattoos seriously. You guys are cunts in a bad way

Toronto hopefully

You say that, but while Sup Forums and alt-right typically hate Canada, I think the west in general would be pretty sad.

When one of ours got killed in Ottawa sort of recently, a lot of burgers on here were telling me for weeks when seeing my flag that they felt bad for us and were pissed as fuck at ISIS for it. We're so helpless!

I'm pretty sure they want to try and cripple the west. Canada is going to be far down that list.

almost nothing has ever happened here in nova scotia, we could do with a good happening

Olympics next target prolly.

what?

Rio de Janeiro. Obvi

holy shit australians are fucking gay

dont forget the braided bracelets and shell necklaces, and flipflops.

Al-Kebab already threatened this. Oops, that's Al-Shebab, my mistake.

No one.

Hi Egg

What do you mean with shopping is haram? That makes no sense, most of their developed countries have a shitload of shopping centers.

stop reading things
and stop feeling feelings
just kill bad guys
pew pew pew

Too much dream time and autism Bruce.

If they hit Queen west they'd get degen welfare lefties, start the happening, no value lost, and a few lefties get pilled. Tis only a dream tho.

I don't know what would be a truly juicy target. Maybe Madriding a subway, public beheading (I'd hope a cop would be able to shoot them in time), just shooting up a place Eaton Centre, or a club maybe.

In any case it would be shitty, Toronto is where I keep all my stuff.

Brazil during the Olympics.

>probably montreal
As much as I would love to see this happen they would never attack us.

>cops literally everywhere
>don't shit where you eat

Also have you been to ottowa or Toronto lately? Montreal seems like a white paradise in comparison

Relax. You aren't that important.