It was fucking awesome

It was fucking awesome.

wow!

so much to talk about!

my favorite part was the explosion

i really loved the comedy, so funny

Oh wow, that robot has a sword! What's his name?

Nemesis Prime turning good again was even worse than the Martha shit in BvS. He was evil for all of 5 seconds and even the parts in the trailer where he looked still evil was just edited.

It was fucking fucking.

glad not many good thread die for Transformer 5 thread.

I love boobies.

How was the Explosion?
?/10

I hate how they made the robots look less and less like reassembled vehicles and more like a bunch of random pieces of metal mushed together.

It was very pretty in IMAX.

Hell yeah bro!

honestly want to watch it cause of this cutie, but according to reviews she barely in it, why bay why?

was she any good?

stop it, this was meant to be a feminist movie

In Mexican culture, she's considered peak breeding / marrying age right now.

*jerks off to feminism*

JUST

Transformers movie, Optimus is on screen less than 15 minutes, 1/2 of that as a bad guy

isabela > daphne ???

is logan still better than this transformers OP

wtf I love Mexican culture now

are you beating your meat

Apparently in the movie it's implied the transformers helped end slavery in America. Is this true?

I honestly thought it was I'm gay.

Everybody involved with this movie should be ashamed at creating such shit.

So apparently 2007 wasn't Bee's first time on Earth, even though they said so.

I enjoyed the movie, it was FUN, which is what I like. Wasn't thought provoking in any sense but if you go into a Transformers movie expecting that you deserve to be shit on.

They only stuff I didn't really like was the retconning.
How many times have we had the "this is why they're here"
1st Megatron came for the Cube
Then came for his master to drain the Sun
Opps no actually he's here because he planned to meet here with Sentinel
Now the reason he's really here is a staff they never really explain why it's so important and they basically kill the Transformers god in 1 shot

THANK YOU. FINALLY, SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME.

I'm so sick of everybody acting like every single movie has to be Citizen Kane, 2001: A Space Odyssey or any other kind of Academy Award bait. Even Chris Stuckmann, who I like most of the time, made a whole video about how he thinks every movie needs to be artsy-fartsy or the industry will go to hell.

FANS LOVED IT

Yea but it was epic and the original transformers music that played if you lustened carefully was the cartoon theme right after beecsayx id lay my life for you

>It was fucking awesome.

My nigga. I unironically enjoyed it.

When Nemesis Prime showed up, the entire movie took on a general drop in quality; which is kind of sad. It started to feel rushed and they sort of copped out with him. I like what Bumblebee said, but I don't like how it affected Prime.

It's not so much that she's barely in it (compared to Optimus), rather that she barely does anything. What's the likelihood that they wanted her to be Laura? She felt like she was supposed to be Laura.

Abraham Lincoln was a descendant of the Witwiccan line, but no it's not. If it is, I must have missed it. They were in WWII though.

Nah it was fun as hell.

Basically this.
I enjoyed it despite the points listed in this post. It was good. It was a good Transformers movie.

But one thing does irritate me.

>Wasn't thought provoking in any sense but if you go into a Transformers movie expecting that you deserve to be shit on.

Man, I don't know, I can't get down with this; I just can't. Like, I liked the movie and I'm glad I went to see it but there was so much wasted potential all over it.

>It's not so much that she's barely in it (compared to Optimus), rather that she barely does anything.

>blah blah stop picking on my retard robot I'm a big tough girl and you can't
>DECEPTICON FUCKING SHITS *triggers hidden explosives and shoots Megatron in the chest*
>i didn't need you to save me!

like fuck off, kid

Holy shit I felt like a pedo.
Would absolutely wreck that girl.

As someone who thought the first one was bad I can't imagine how bad the sequels are, since the first one is still 57% tomatometer with a number of people liking it

2 was so bad I never watched the others in theaters

2 was really bad. It's the only one that has been renounced by Bay and was officially complete only 12 hours prior to its premiere.

T-That's not a lot though.
She contributed literally nothing.

I was agreeing with you, the kid comment was directed at her, not you.

You a good boy.

The Cube went to Earth on it's own. You could now argue because of Unicron.
The Sun harvester was built on Earth by the Fallen. You could argue because he wanted to destroy the Sun around Unicron.
Sentinel Landed on Earths Moon so that him and Megatron could occupy Earth and enslave humans on it to rebuild Cybertron, arguably because they would be fucking over Unicron for Cybertron.

I don't know. I like to think Megatron and Sentinel's primary interest was acquisition of the cube and had no knowledge of Unicron until just recently; it's much more humble.

>Megatron jobbing again
>the Police robot disappear again
>bee stole all the kills again
at least quintessa was hot, both robot and human version.

Yeah it still makes sense if you don't even believe they knew about Unicron, but the Allspark went to Earth because of it.

>So apparently 2007 wasn't Bee's first time on Earth, even though they said so.
They never said that. Bumblebee is shown to be on earth right at the start earlier than the other Autobots.

The only decent thing in this movie.

Nah, the WW2 flashback was good, they should have had more historical scenes with transformers in them.

Did he survive?

Yeah

Cool, I dig his design even if he's a bit goofy

>supposed to be Headmaster type
>didn't even transform into head and sabotage a decepticon
maybe next time

more like all cutlures that are not america
if she bleeds she breeds

Not OP but yeah it is.
Like was already mentioned, it feels like Izabela was just Transformer's answer to Laura.

Also Logan was rated R and didn't shy away from its potential.

Transformers 5 was good, but it really didn't do anything at all with the pieces to the puzzle it was given. It went somewhere, yeah, but it wasn't - you know - boss.

Outside of the visual effects that typify the franchise.

Yeah, the Headmaster thing was probably added later since Hopkins isn't on camera when mentioning Cogman's a Headmaster. They probably just told Bay to add a line somewhere to tie it in with the toy, since releasing a toy of Cogman would be impossible at his size.

Yeah but they established in the first movie Megatron went to Earth for the Cube, that's how Archibald's glasses get the coordinates.
But then in subsequent films they tack on more reasons.

The thing I loved in 4 was when Lockdown said "you humans all think you're the centre of the universe, you have no idea what's out there"

In the first film you see Bee landing on Earth pretty early on. It's active retconning and I hate it.
It could've been any other transformer, but they actively decided to ignore the lore of their own universe.

>In the first film you see Bee landing on Earth pretty early on.
No, you never see Bee landing on earth. You're probably thinking of the Allspark landing. Bumblebee simply pulls up into the used car lot and enters the story.

Does Optimus Crime kill more robots in a cruel and unnecessarily gory way?

A few minutes into the movie once shit's established, you get a shot of one meteor crashing into the planet alone, then at some point it shows a naked transformer looking at a beat up old camaro.
Don't have the movie on hand ATM to look it up but I'll check asap, it's definitely not a decepticon

He's actually not that brutal, but Quintessa rechristens him Nemesis Prime so the meme magic is real.

stop trying to make sense of this shitty franchise, not even anyone who had any say in its production would've even cared to justify any of this

She's actually a really good actor if you ask me. She disappears from the movie for a good half hour though.

He does a downward stab at Infernocus, which then splits into his components, which then Prime kills by decapitating them all in one swing.

While evil, he kills 2 of the Knights but it wasn't that gory.