How well would they get along Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWkLH97mMdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not very well, they'd probably growl at each other edgy shit like
>stay outta my way
>i gotta do this alone

Hood would begrudgingly put up with Punisher as a pseudo-compatriot in his campaign (given the opportunity).
Punisher would kill Red Hood.

>Punisher killing anyone above D-list

So they wouldn't be friends? I mean they both kill people with firearms that should be a "did we just become best friends" thing right there

well, he can still Frank them like this.

Is that Wolvy?

yes. After teaming up aganist a midget gang he couldn't cool his head and he got Frank'ed as well at the end.

...so after he regened did he come calling to kick frank's ass? I mean the steamroller can't crush him, not really all it can get is his soft tissues, though that can't be a pleasant sensation. He'd be back, and righteously pissed.

Frank pissed not only Wolverine. He made some dick moves on Spidey and DD too. They all teamed up aganist him. Before that Frank went in a underground auction. He found a man in there and all people in there just offered billions for him. Frank fucked them up and took the man. It was actually Banner and his memory was erased. He pissed Banner and unleashed him to those 3.

Ennis hates capes. And he really fucked them in his Marvel Knights Punisher run.

He loves Superman well enough

I still can't get why tho. 616 Punisher, the universe where Frank killed all capes and The Boys are still here. But he still loves Supes and maybe WW.

those type of people don't make friends, much less with eachother.

They'd despise each other at first but after a series of, sometimes hilarious, situations they would eventually form a father-son like bond.

>don't talk to me or my bat's son ever again

Don't know about the Punisher but Jason's pretty much friends with everyone these days, comes from DC not being able to decide how much anti-hero he should go.

"Heh, you're pretty good kid"
"Not so bad yourself old man"

Superman is the OG cape and Ennis usually writes him without having the usual excesses of his comrades.

Frank got himself prisoned by Avengers then if I am not recalling wrong The Thunderbolts broke him out. He joined them but they didn't get along and parted their ways after a garbage versus arc. Not mentioning he could even resist the Ghost Rider's Penance Stare. he is dealing with thugs and mobs nowadays. new ongoing is good.

and I don't think Hood and him can have a great team.

There was an issue of wolverine where they rematch and it ends with him finding a mens swimsuit magazine in franks car and calling him "gay" but frank insisits its for research

that is nice and little unexpected.

Really, no one has posted it?

(Skip to 3:40)

youtube.com/watch?v=VWkLH97mMdU

Is Red Hood's method of controlling crime still letting gangs stay in business as long as they play by his rules (no selling drugs to kids for example)? I don't think Punisher would approve of that.