What's the deal with all of the Hillary shills on message boards today...

What's the deal with all of the Hillary shills on message boards today? I post on about 5 popular ones and every political section has seen a breakout of Trump bashers and Johnson/Hillary supporters.

Is this manufactured by design or brainwashing by the media? Maybe a little of both?

hillary campaign hired correct the record to shill so we have been flooded

Correct the record needs to be taken down

It's literally bait. Trump has falling in polls after being ahead, so trolls and trolling, and dumbass r/the_donald newfags can't ignore bait threads.

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton. It's a Republican fantasy. Sup Forums is a libertarian board and we're all voting for Gary Johnson the Libertarian Party candidate for President.

Are those genuine tits?

Can we get some fucking sauce on those howitzers?

Have any of you guys ever been to the website Hotair.com?

It was a big Republican site for years and now it's just a fucking Hillary shithole. They even banned all the regular commenters and replaced them with Hillary supporters.

If anyone remembers Little Green Footballs, it's that shit all over again.

I'm loving all these DELICIOUS Trumpet tears.

How does it feel to have your racist idol destroyed in the polls?

Google gives nothing on the sauce OP

it's a mixture of intense shilling and people replying to them without any sage; even if you do sage or ignore, they just bump each other. I truly wish they'd all (hillshills) drink some fucking bleach.

Most people who frequent message boards are mindless teenagers in search of dank memes, it only makes sense that they're going to join whatever bandwagon is most popular.

shill spotted

those dubs need an answer, I also wish to know

I have been posting bait threads actually :^)
But hillary and trump are both shit

People keep taking the bait, the shills are raking in shekels

We are being invaded by payed CTR shills.

>why are there people that disagree with me? they all must be shills because i'm obviously right.

why are lefties/nevertrump types so bad at coming up with insulting nicknames? Trumpets? Trumpkins? Dangerous Donald?

What about Trump shills having a general everyday?

Trump is a garbage candidate. Why is anyone surprised he is tanking?

It's just propaganda. In the deepest sense of the word. Basically social engineering. Trump is not beholden to the media the way Hillary is, he doesn't give much of a crap. Hillary is owned by the Council of Foreign Relations, which consists of the main stream media, google, the military industrial complex, big pharma, wall street etc.

Bill and Chelsea are CFR members, and Hillary has stated on the public record that the CFR tells the government what to do. The Military Industrial Complex and big pharma and media and wall street own congress, and THEY decide what happens in the WORLD (not just USA).

Trump never, ever, had a chance. Neither did Sanders, or Johnson, or whatever. HRC is the next president, and she will continue the sociopathic imperialism that has been USA's hallmark since the 40's.

Category 1 Paid CTR SHILLS
Category 2 Summerfag Shitposters
Category 3 leddit Cucks
Category 666 Moloch Cultists

Maybe people are just realizing Trump is a fucking retard.

instagram.com/pureruby87
you're welcome

mix of shills and trolls

it's just the ante is upped so it's hard to tell from genuine shilling to trolling

it'll pass then get to all hell once the general kicks off

And seriously, fuck you Americans for doing imperialism better than even the fucking brits.

greatly appreciated m8

>woman
>anything remotely genuine about it

Trump's a bad candidate and people are starting to realize this, so there should be no surprise that Hillary Clinton is winning.

> Hi, I'm a Kitten. Gamer since I was 3, started with a Commodore 64

Last ditch effort before the debates run her shit into the ground.

Really weird how you cucks came out of the woodwork just to start posting on a forum that openly despises you, and you arent being paid for it. Really makes me wanna correct the record.
I'm #shillforthehill now

user, real tits tend to sink down into the clothes.

Not pop up like balloons.

Good job man, you've unveiled some real cringe

>click on image comments
>"Do you have an Amazon wishlist?"
fucking beta c.uck faggots i swear...

The difference is that people here genuinely support Trump while HillShills are in it for the money.
The veteran Sup Forumsacks can tell a shill instantly.

>What does ecchi mean?
>Nvm I googled it

Yeah, she's fucking ridiculous.

Not the same person, no way!
Get fucked you piece of shit nigger roasty cunt stink shit fuck

>instagram.com/pureruby87
>your milk is beautiful

Lol what creepy pandering betas

Thanks for the fap material m80

Don't pay them any attention. They will get bored eventually

If anything, post redpill material

Please take your meds. People are worried about... Actually no one cares about you, but still..

>Thanks for the fap material m80
No problemo. I'm sure she thought gettin mondo fake tits like that would score her some sort of e-celebrity status, but instead she's just created a nice collection of smut.

>Trump shills not alone anymore
>need to cry about it

>beta gets beat up at Trump rally
>instead of being a man about it needs to make a dork sign

it's just a phase they're going through