twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASM2

/thread

>/threading your own post

>literally 2 of the greatest capekino evet
>which is worse?
kill yourself pleb

BvS.
ASM2 at least had a solid ending, and the villains weren't as bad.

BvS, no contest.

ASM. It's not even a little close

BvS UC>ASM2>BvS
Ultimate cut pretty much fixed Superman as much as possible within the confines of Snyder's vision. Batman is still as much of mass murderer, but at least pacing's better.

BvS. ASM2 was a failure overall, but it didn't fail at as many things that it tried to do as BvS did.

>UC
The only thing UC did was add more cohesion between scenes, and put Clark investigating Batman.

Solid ending???

>>literally 2 of the greatest capekino evet

>not MCU

it's impossible to make a top 10 capeshit movies without including MCU kinos

there's also Superman saving people from the courthouse in the wake of the bombing and a couple scenes with lois. He doesn't feel like a psycopath anymore.

TASM2
Don't get me wrong, I didn't like BvS one bit, but it's just TASM2 is now pointless.
The entire movie is about building up sequels that will never happen, so there's just no reason to watch it.

>ASM
>villains not bad

He's still pretty violent though. Like when he slams a normal human being through multiple walls at the beginning, or the several times he threatens to murder Luthor. He really shouldn't be that quick to escalate.

youtube.com/watch?v=02S6ucfp1sU
It was cheesy but solid.
I said not AS bad.

At least ASM2 was fun and had a good ending.

>spiderman snubbed me must be evil now
>better than a villian who got what he wanted

WHO FUCKING CARES

Soon to be JL.

Bvs. I didn't like much about amazing spidey 2 but I think overall it was at least enjoyable to watch at times and had a few engaging characters. Like as bad as green goblin was I dug Dane dehaans performance as Harry. I though the truck sequence at the start was cool and the time square scene had the best representation his spider sense And enhanced reflexes at work. Oh and hokey kid aside and robo rhino aside I liked the end scene. Not showing the fight was brilliant. Cos it didn't matter. The important thing was spiderman was back and leaping into action. It still shat overall.

Bvs for me though was a dour mess. I think the only moments I dug in it were the batman solo bits and the first scene with lex when he seemed like he might pull it off. Also Alfred was great. But man everything else and every element of the movie from the effects to the dour pathetic mood to the plot hinging on everyone including the world's greatest detective being stupid...all crap.
It also (unlike Burton bats and Boland dk trilogy) teased at the possibility of getting a bat man in a movie unashamed of its comic book roots. But nope he's got a body count as high as Isis like Burton's batman. And folks that's why bats killing in this sucked. We know he's killed in almost all his movies save batman and robin. But this was finally a batman tha seemed like comic batman. And having that squashed blew.

Yes, "No one ever respects me and now I have reason to believe the man I look up to thinks I'm a fool and is just using me" and "This man could potentially save my life but refuses" are better villain origins than "Why weren't you there when my father was beating me?" and "I'm a mindless monster"

And Luthor's plan only worked because Supes and Batman both acted like idiots, and even then Superman's not dead permanently so it doesn't really count.

There was less hype for ASM2 so the experience was less painful.

The drones who want to feel better about themselves. Everyone else is Hyped for SS and the rest of DCCU.

>Everyone else is Hyped for SS and the rest of DCCU.
Speak for yourself. Suicide Squad looks like stupid shit and the only upcoming DC movie I've been given any reason to look forward to is solo Batfleck.

BvS

>solid ending

please fuck off

ASM2 by a fucking mile.

Even then it still felt like there was to much going on.

What was wrong with it?

i still don't understand how you can possibly take BATMAN and SUPERMAN and put them in THE SAME MOVIE and somehow FUCK IT UP

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

IT FUCKING WRITES ITSELF, I AM SO GODDAMN MAD THAT WE WON'T SEE ANOTHER BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN FOR OVER 20 YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS HOT GARBAGE PIECE OF SHIT

ASM2 was the worst case of sequel bait I've ever seen in my life

What?

Catwoman, Green Lantern, and Ghost Rider are the worst.

BvS was the biggest disappointment, but not the worst in general.
ASM2 was just stupid. Not terrible, just really fell flat. But the first wasn't great either, so it didn't fall far.

ASM being bad is a meme newfags regurgitate to fit in. They are better than the Raimi trilogy in every way except Simmons. The original trilogy was hot garbage and the only reason people pretend to like them is nostalgia.

jesus christ the Sup Forums contrarianism has to stop

ASM is slmeone walking into a door. BvS was someone bicycling into a door.

Objectively, both hit the door. Subjectively, is hitting a door with more momentum worse, better, or the same?

They both sucked. That's my take.

In random order...
Batman and Robin, Superman 3, Superman 4, Spider-man 3, ASM2, CATWOMAN, Green Lantern, Origins Wolverine, MoS, BVS, X3, Howard The Duck, The Amazing Bulk, Supergirl, and so many others.

Face it, you just have a MCU hate boner and just don't want to accept that they are good.

It's YOU who's out!

Which was worse among these two, not the worst overall.

The first movie was alright but people only like it as much as they do because it was the first decent live action Spider-Man. The second movie was mediocre at best and the third was a fucking joke that shit all over my favorite Spider-Man villain Venom.

I meant good movies nigga

>The second movie was mediocre at best
Go fuck yourself

can we get a mod to ban everyone from Sup Forums?

you would be a femvenom poster

I think I'm the only fucker in the world that actually liked BvS. Wasn't perfect by any means but overall I think it was pretty good. Warner Bros. super fucking aggressive marketing killed the movie though. By the time I saw it in theaters it was like "cool, all the trailers put together". All the big surprises save for one were given away in trailers. Still a good flick. I think atleast.

>IT FUCKING WRITES ITSELF
This is exactly why it flopped so hard. They thought it was gonna be great just because it had Batman & Superman on it.

>BvS is bad meme

This again.

>BvS is good meme

Stop, Sup Forums, it's getting sad.

Dude, what? Sup Forums hated that movie instantly. It was visceral.

BvS

Good comparison OP, as both film made a lot the same mistakes, but BvS made all the mistakes of MoS plus all the mistakes of ASM2.

I like the first one because I took a girl to see it.
It was the first date I ever had, way back in middle school.

This guy hit the nail right on the fucking head.

BvS. At least TASM has no recent example of such a kind of disaster, but BvS did, and still sucked.

ASM2 had 2 complete character massacres in Electro and Green Goblin.

BvS had Lex Luthor

ASM2 is the worse of the two, by a small margin.

>Movie has gone on for too long
>All the major conflicts are wrapped up
>Spidy mopes on about dead gf
>Green Goblin goes to jail
>End already
>Spidy quits being Spidy
>Gobby breaks out of jail
>Fucking end
>Teases Sinister Six
>No one cares
>Villain that was barely in the movie and the audience has forgotten about shows up out of nowhere
>Spidy unquits and shows up
>They're about to fight
>"Maybe something good will happen?"
>Cut to credits right before they fight
>"Why would anything good ever happen!"
Fuck you ASM2, fuck you.

They both suffer from trying to do entirely too much at once. However, if I compare the best individual components, and the worst individual components, I think I prefer ASM2

You know how all the defenders keep going "not muh superman! not muh batman!" at the movie?

That's why. You can take BATMAN and SUPERMAN turn them into ARTHUR and JESUS, and word of mouth will do the rest.

BvS. Amazing Spider-Man 2 wasn't trying to be that "deep" when it wasn't.

I thoroughly enjoyed Batman vs. Superman.

I did too. As an unintentional comedy.

BvS was worse because honestly if you really look at the consistent non-meme praise it's all centered around the one Batman in the Warehouse scene.

One scene does not a good movie make,

BvS > ASM2

UBvS < ASM2

Jesus what shit taste.

Did you switch those around? How is the ultimate cut even worse?

Tell me more about yourself, user.

In my head cannon, rhino kills spiderman right after the movie ends

ASM2 obviously.

So sad that shills are trying to tear down the capekino that is BvS. Fucking haters.

BvS had two or three legit goosebumps-all-over moments (all involving Wondy) which is two or three more than ASM2. A truly despicable film.

Agreed. It's capekino whether faggots like it or not.

2/10 bait

> the Amazing Bulk
My nigga.
He knows.

ASM2. Main villain was irrelevant in his own film, Rhino bullshit, and basically a two hour Sinister Six setup. BvS does has glaring issues, but ASM2 has a worse plot

BvS was underperformment, the DCEU still continue
but ASM2 killed the Sony Spiderman Cinematic Universe and reboot with Marvel Studio

so ASM2 is the worse

>Fem Venom

Post more.

Ironically the Sinister Six was meant to save that franchise, and Suicide Squad is one of the last hopes for the DCEU

Your whole post must have been made on opposite day

I didn't say anything that was incorrect.

ASM2 ending was shit

Your opinion is shit, the scene with the Rhino was great.

>solid ending?
What fucking movie did you watch?

Amazing Spider-Man 2

I'd say ASM2. BvS's flaws seemed to stem from bad editing more than anything else in my opinion, while ASM2's flaws came from the unneccesary 2nd villain.