What's your thoughts on this movie that has a city full of animals living together in a big city

What's your thoughts on this movie that has a city full of animals living together in a big city.

But they all can sing

I guess I'll see it in theaters if I'm in the mood to listen to animals sing some shitty pop songs.

Propaganda. I don't know who's, but it's definitely selling something, something I wouldn't like but they'll try and make it into something I SHOULD like. Get ready Sup Forums, something's coming. Something big. It'll be the end of something we once knew, FOREVER.

its sad that it will probably make more money than zootopia.

10 million views on the trailer.

This world needs to end

Seems like a fun film to bring tha kids, and also i claim the hedgehog girl as waifu!!

But what--or who do they eat?

It's ok, user. The many don't always recognize the good, but it will shine the brightest in the end.

I feel that this movie would've been just fine if the characters were humans instead of animals, but I guess you have to give kids a reason to see it. Real shame, honestly.

Why does someone post this on every thread for this shitty movie?
Didn't zootopia do really good?

Why exactly? Them being animals gives them a unique charm and allows for more creativity. I honestly feel.like it would have been boring with a human cast.

Fucking screen capped.

It broke the 1 billion gross this month so it did very well. It also got alot of good reviews.

Fans are just biting down because Disney isn't really predictable when it comes to making sequels

I wouldn't call it unique if it's been done to death since the early 90s.

Wreck-it-Ralph is getting its sequel. It took them FOUR years to announce it. Be patient.

You want it to be even MORE boring!?

how would making them human add anything significant

you'd think they'd wanna get these things out quick
in 4 years the 8 year old who loved wreck it ralph will be an almost teenager trying to act too mature to like it

I thought there already was one

Disney is many things, but a sequel-whore they generally are not.

Except of course for those direct to video sequels, but they've generally stopped that.

Besides the development cycle for animated films is so long it's almost impossible to *strike while the iron is hot* as it were.

Yeah, Rock Dog

ITT:
>oh my god I fucking hate musicals, and god forbid singing animals
Cats Don't Dance and Fantasia are both Sup Forums classics. When will the summer/co/ stop shitposting.

US release when?
isnt it coming out in china soon?