Anti-feminist kino

Movies that don't put women on a pedestal but rather in their rightful place. Women portrayed as tantrum throwing hysterical wives, corporate whores, social climbers, gold diggers, adulteresses , thieves, liars and criminals.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/06/twin-peaks-diane-asian-orientalism-stereotype-exoticism-1201844974/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>My mother is a tantrum throwing hysterical wife, corporate whore, social climber, gold digger, adulteress , thief, liar and criminal
Probably explains a few of your problems OP

Do you think Lynch have my problems?

haha girls are stupid amirite op
I'm so lonely

yes

Could you imagine a feminist putting together her top 100 movies of all time list?

Anything by Sergio Leone or David Lynch or Sam Peckinpah would be removed from the list but Wonder Woman and female Ghostbusters are legitimate contenders.

Wolf of Wall Street, obviously.

salty much?

And these directors don't fall into blind hate against women. It's just so fucking accurate portrayals women don't want to see or even hear about. Films like Ghostbusters are male hating films made by a lesbian and a faggot

The female characters in high plains drifter are perfect, very much like irl women.

>Movies that don't put men on a pedestal but rather in their rightful place. Men portrayed as tantrum throwing hysterical husband's , corporate whores, social climbers, war mongers , adulteresses , thieves, liars and criminals.

For those of you who aren't aware, the new series of Twin Peaks is undergoing regular feminist and social justice deconstruction every time a new episode comes out. The latest case was some petulant Asian """"journalist"""" for indiewire claiming that cultural appropriation and racism because one of his characters wears a wig and a kimono dress and has Japanese and Chinese furniture in her home.

indiewire.com/2017/06/twin-peaks-diane-asian-orientalism-stereotype-exoticism-1201844974/

Incidentally, the character of Diane has equally been the subject of criticism by feminists accusing Lynch of the usual misogyny or oppressive patriarchy or something.

Just pointing that women in film and TV today are systematically put on a pedestal, hence the new gender swapping trend in action oriented movies. Twin Peaks stands out as pretty brutal in comparison.

Breaking Bad

And men are put on a pedestal all the time, but you're not going to complain about that anytime soon are you?

Twin Peaks sucks plenty of ass and Lynch himself is very hit and miss. I think his odd chaotic directing only works right with good casting and the right screenplay.

But goddamn, if that motherfucker doesn't have the coolest pompadour on the planet. Not to sound like an ultra-fag, but that dude does give me hairstyle envy.

Yea, because David Lynch is an actual artist, in the good sense of the word. And he adheres to total artistic integrity. The idea that he might undermine his vision and that artistic integrity for some puerile ideology is certainly abhorrent to him.

That's the fucking nature of homo sapiens society, you fucking imbecile.

>thinking they could even get to 100

Because men are on a pedestal, a man can snap a woman's neck and a woman's only power is through manipulation.

Double standards, that's the nature of homo sapiens?

Snapping a neck is not as easy as Hollywood makes it out to be

If you aren't happy, then go ahead and inject yourself with testosterone (assuming you're a woman). and see what happens to you, idiot.

If you want to bring down society because you aren't happy with the natural status of woman, don't expect me to come along.

Thank god I'm aware of this now. I don't want any bloggers saying anything stupid without paying a lot of attention to them. I made a comment saying how stupid feminists are so I've done my duty in the culture war for today. Bloggers should stop saying stupid things any second now, we're so close to victory.

So you are saying that men are dumb brutes who can only get things done through violence while women are smart and have to use their brain in a very complex game?

Why aren't we holding women on a pedestal then?

It's like all entertainment is on probation by these unbelievable losers with too strong of a platform.

No we can do everything, women can only manipulate.

Revolt is better than acquiescence.
These bloggers and their kind are always the ones who scream the loudest. Maybe not on indiewire, but certainly on the BBC and CNN. Ignoring them certainly isn't going to do any good, not while they still manage to influence so many people.

Your the one who wants to bring down society by deluding yourself that men are somehow better and less flawless
Did you just move the goalpost?

>less flawless
Less flawed?
Well men and women have different flaws.
The idea of women trying to be men and men trying to be women is insane. And yet it's exactly what is happening with the help of propaganda in our cultural space.

>And men are put on a pedestal all the time,

Not true at all. For one good guy in the movie, you have 10 others that are just awful. And the good guys are rarely flawless.
Women in movies are put on a pedestal, they're flawless and act as if they were males, they're the good characters and tit isn't balanced with awful female characters, the villains remain male.

But Mulholland Dr. and Fire Walk With Me are feministkino

Just because the main protagonists are female doesn't mean it's feminist. There's no feminism in these movies

Is new Twin Peaks worth getting in to?
Give me honesty

You're wrong sweetie :3

Women are painfully average. Female geniuses are virtually non-existent. They are inferior to men both physically and mentally. Only reason they haven't been eradicated as a gender at this point is because artificial wombs and sexbots don't exist yet.

No, feminists will say they represent perpetuating the patriarchy or some other retarded thing.

Fire Walk With Me promotes heteronormativity (women having relationships with men, oh what a horror, I know!)
Mulholland Drive shows women who don't actually have much agency since they depend on the director or some other person for their career's advancement (of course the same could be said of the director since he's being controlled by the Mafia).

Well you would have to watch seasons 1 and 2. Season 1 is good, and season 2 is good until about 1/3rd or the way through. There was studio meddling and drama between some of the cast that caused problems. Still, it's a good show and didn't age as much as one might think.

The reason they haven't been eradicated is that they are protected by males. That's why society is built on patriarchy. It's the basic of civilization, when the strong protects the weak.
Now we have some wicked men who decided to "empower" women to allow women to distrupt society.
Was a matriarchal even attempted somewhere? It must have went extinct very fast.

Not sure if b8, but if you think you and Lynch are in the same boat you might be retarded

I'd suggest russian writer Chekhov. Women in his short stories match your description perfectly, but they are written in such subtle and sarcastic way it's absolutely brilliant. And no, he's not mysoginist, he treats all his characters with this cynicism.

Lynch is a strange character, because he seems to lack certain forms of intelligence but at the same time appears to have tremendous intuitive intelligence and emotional intelligence. He's not very articulate. He proselytises about Transcendental Meditation in a very shallow manner, and yet he has a fantastically sharp mind when it comes to some other things.

LOL typical of a feminist cunt. Because he's rich and famous, all of a sudden his portrayal of women in his movies doesn't make him a neurotic weirdo.

>the virgin post

The portrayal of women in TP is fine,you whiny cunt.Not lynch's fault if you project and cherrypick.

That doesn't make any sense.

At least you know that that's all you're worth

>ctrl-f the goat
>0 results

Come on familio
Criterion even has a blu ray coming out soon

And still they did not notice all the blatant antisemitism in Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire...

Mulholland Drive is actually antisemitekino

every pre 2001 movie

in other words, any mediocre film

That too

>non-whites accusing whites of culturally appropriating
i cannot think of a bigger irony

>thinking david lynch gives a fuck about anything

its like they arent even watching twin peaks

Lost Highway is the true feministkino; we are shown a male power fantasy which is then denied.

Actually, that one is also an antisemitekino, his first real one even.

Can you explain this meme?All movies critical of the film industry portray jews as part of the problem,even jewish ones.That is because it a well known fact that jews have a large presence in hollywood productions.What is especially antisemetic in lynch's take on the issue?

Until the real portion
Then it's "Whores ruin everything" kino

The Room, for sure

>implying Lynch does any of that in his movies

I hope a girl talks to you one day

Who hurt you?

I don't know about that.
The crime element in Mulholland Drive is clearly depicted as sleazy Italian Mafiosi.

Whereas in reality Hollywood is 100% controlled by Jews, in the movie the director (a Jew played by a Jewish actor) is depicted as the victim of coercion, while Mr Roque is depicted as working with Italian Mafiosi (Castigliane brothers played by Italian actors).

Yes, I also find this quite ironic. The truth is, though, that the Japanese and the Chinese have copied basically everything about European Civilisation, they positively adulate Western civilisation and White people. The Chinese still feel an inferiority complex towards Whites, although this is beginning to change. But Asians who live in the West get so fucking obnoxious about the fact that we might appreciate elements of their culture and aesthetics. They take it as an insult when in reality it is a compliment.