Sup Forums, have you welcomed Wizards of the Coast's most recent effort to become more diverse?

Sup Forums, have you welcomed Wizards of the Coast's most recent effort to become more diverse?

Meet Kaya, the first black female planeswalker in Magic! A confident, roguish duelist with a mysterious past! (their words exactly).

Here is the article Wizards wrote to explain their choice of consultant when designing Kaya.

wizardsmagic.tumblr.com/post/148459722916/if-you-read-yesterdays-magic-story-laid-to-rest

It's 2016, Sup Forums. Time for oyu bigoted, racist, misogynistic white nerds to bring more diversity and equality in card shops. Women make up more than 50% of the population, so why arent card shops 50% women?

reeeeee they don't even play these kinds of games who the hell are they pandering to?

Was Teferi not black?
He came out years ago.

>1 post by this ID

its fucking wizards, they pander because their younger employees are shit.

here is ur 2nd post bud

Because it's easy easier to cave to these multicultural morons than to stand up for themselves.

And besides, if the fan base criticizes it, those same sjw crazies will leave WotC alone and scream at the fans, diverting all that shit away from the company. It's win-win for them, since the fans will just grumble and keep buying.

>Make First Black Female
>make her have been a rogue who loves fighting

fucking racists, anyone tell them they're being racists?

Why are so fucking many geeks total cucks?

Don't they already have lots of races represented like elves and dwarves and germans and shit?

>they don't even play these kinds of games
Are you serious? Tons of black people play magic

>ghost assassin
she's aborted many kids

black guy here. this doesn't mean shit to me. Its a fictional character. it does help anyone. so who gives a damn?

>A confident, roguish duelist with a mysterious past!

AJANI is a fucking sentient lion Planeswalker, so what's so weird about a monkey?

WE

I don't mind it as much as playing D&D adventure modules and having to deal with a lesbian trans orc paladin

>Black WOMAN
>Women playing magic

Why are liberals infatuated with firsts?

Because they've never had any firsts.

>no first kiss
>no first sex
>no first nohomo buttsex in the football locker room

>lesbian trans orc paladin
It's not like they're adding something like that. How autistic do you have to be to get triggered over a singular black woman on a card?

Except there was one senpai. It was pathfinder to be fair, but still I think her wife was a black ranger

I meant Wizards isn't

LOL pol she's barely even dark, has straight hair

You are reaching guys it's fucking nothing.

So we're supposed to get triggered every time we see a black person in fiction now?

I've been playing magic for almost 15 years and while I've seen a fair amount of women playing, I've never Senn a black person. Also 90% of women only play because their boyfriends do.

Black woman isn't that bad compared to the agender edgelord, transgender mongolian, and autistic Mary Sue.

If I didn't know beforehand, I'd think she was a south east asian sort. The lighting doesn't make her look convincing as a black person.

Those fags should print base set Pokemon cards again.

>first nigger planeswalker
>murderous thief
Sounds good to me desu familia.

>flag

What's the problem with this?

Black woman is a thug thief. Shame on you Wizards.