Realistically speaking, if the Han Solo movie flops and KK loses her job, could he come back?

Realistically speaking, if the Han Solo movie flops and KK loses her job, could he come back?

>implying it'll flop
>implying Lucas would want to come back, especially after how Disney treated him
>implying Kennedy would get fired
>implying Star Wars is worth saving

>implying Star Wars is worth saving
Yeah it's fucking dead, and the deader the better. Just rewatch the OT once a year like you do with Home Alone, you really don't need more shit flicks with modern CGI.

You are retarded. Even Rogue One made a billion. Kathleen Kennedy has done everything expected of her. George Lucas doesn't give a flying fuck. He sold the franchise because he will never ever touch star wars again.

Hi, Kathleen!

No, his ego won't let him put himself in a situation where he could actually fail and be subject to criticism again.

Why oh why is a Han Solo origin story considered the next logic place to go with this universe?
Barely anybody likes Han the character, they just like Harrison Ford being a cocky and good looking

This new take on the franchise looks to be selling out within the first 2 years.
Fuck KK and fuck Nu-Star Wars

>I literally do not understand how business works

>Why oh why is a Han Solo origin story considered the next logic place to go with this universe?

I can think of a couple of reasons:

1. $
2. €
3. ¥

But like he said, people watch Han Solo for Ford.

People will watch whatever the fuck you show them. That right there is all you need to know to answer any question regarding Star Wars, n-th Transformers sequel, any capeshit flick, and generally anything associated with a brand that already enjoys some notoriety, and of course the more nostalgia the better.

>star wars flopping
>realistic

It would restore my faith in humanity, but it will never happen.

when will it stop

Have they figured the normie mind out to such a degree that we are doomed to wade through endless trash for all time because bureaucracies are naturally risk-averse? Why would you try to do a new Harrison Ford and a new Lando and no doubt a new Chewbacca and think that it could be cool and not a focus tested postmodern hellscape

Make new things! You have an entire universe and infinite money!

Everything is capeshit now

Nobody's forcing you to watch them. There are interesting movies out there for you to find them on your own.

Right, and I'm not, but enough people are that there's no incentive for them to make good, original blockbusters. And good blockbusters are awesome. But even Cameron sold out with the Avatar cinematic universe shit. I'm wondering if anything can be done to stop it

NO WAY JOSE

^spanish sux.................

Don't fool yourself, you're gonna watch all the new disney star wars that will come out.

I don't think the general public will not go see a movie with the star wars name attached to it at this time or any time soon. We're gonna need phantom menace part two before that happens.

He needs another billionaire to help him raise the funds for a buy back. Maybe spieljew or based Mel. Otherwise he lacks the finances. But if the mouse horribly mismanges the IP stock could drop low enough for it to be concievable

It won't flop

There's millions of retards that will watch anything SW

It was a story George wanted to tell in his live action show just like Rogue One. Obviously it's tweaked a bit since George isn't telling it but the general idea of George's concepts for his show are still there. The third anthology movie will probably be Boba Fett before the OT using scripts from George's planned show as well.

They will hire Lucas to direct Episode XII. Screencap this.

He'll never direct a SW again, however he could write stories. Unfortunately, vermin like Kathleen Kennedy is the worst kind to remove. This kind of social climber secured her path to power, she probably has dirt on a bunch of people. Just like Amy Pascal and Marissa Mayer, she will be allowed to make more damage