Language Difficulty

>country
>language
>do you think a foreigner can ever be fluent in your language or dialect?

Me:
>flag
>european portuguese
>brazillian maybe, but I've never heard a foreigner speak european portuguese normally

>Romania
>Romanian
Yes. But it's pretty rare to find someone who can have a perfect pronunciation.

Flag
Spanish
The language sure, every foreigner seems to learn a centroamerican dialect though. You'd think they learned through anime dubs or something.

>flag
>polish
>Ukrainian teens are almost indistingushable from natives, in other cases even people who have been living here for 20 years sound obviously different from natives

because rromani-an is utterly useless, no one is retarded enough to actually learn it

>lithuanian
>lol gl
Like 2/3rds of the locals can't speak it properly either.

i've met some chinese that spoke it quite well

I speak with an argentinean accent, but only because most of my spanish speaking friends are from there.

>Iraq
>Iraqi Arabic
Arabic itself is very fucking difficult and Iraqi Arabic mixes in words and phrases from English, Turkish, Persian and god knows what other languages

>Canada
>English

everyone things they can speak English because we cant be bothered to correct foreigners 24/7. you accent is SHIT

>Russia
>Great and powerful

If people really want to learn it, they can learn it.

>Polan
>Pretty much only Czechs and Slovaks can be fluent in Polish. English and German speakers will never learn the deference between sz and ś, Scandis struggle with Polish grammar but their pronunciation is often spot on, east Slavs will always have these heave Russian accent.
I never heard any Spaniard or Portuguese speaking Polish tho

Flag
Malay
Don't bother learning, everyone here is fluent in English

>flag
>spanish
>chilean
Fluent yes,if we can understand him.
But it is very fun to see a gringo strugling

Well, malay is romanised, so I don't see how anyone would find it hard to learn. Unless they want to learn jawi.

I have never met a person who has learned finnish in adult age without any accent. It's of course possible to learn the language and use it correctly but the accent part seems to be difficult. Not that it would bother me in any way, but I would consider learning finnish at adult age and to become as proficient as native pretty much impossible.

>what is this wonderful thing called linguistics
>''European Intellectuals''

Flag
Andalusian spanish

No. They all speak like northfags kek.

no, my neighbour is a polish women who lived here for more than 25 years and she still speaks broken Tunisian Arabic

>Spanish anime dubs

Now, let's be honest, no one is that retarded.

>Been trying to learn Spanish for like 2 years
>Can barely express myself and struggle to understand native speakers at normal conversation speed
Why live?

England
English
Literally more non-native than native speakers

when you say native speakers, do you know specifically what country they come from?

>when you say native speakers, do you know specifically what country they come from?
Mexico.

2 years is nothing.

hi

what's the principial difference?

Flag
Dutch
Just German with a better accent

I've seen a few