Why didn't Russian invent curvy lower case letters like Latin and Greek?

Why didn't Russian invent curvy lower case letters like Latin and Greek?

What?

?

Because we have small penises

Zitto живoтнoe

He is asking why all cyrillic letters are straight and don't look like lambda or pi where they have some curvature

Bb Gg Mm Hh
Ββ Γγ Μμ Ηη
Bв Гг Mм Hн

There was such a thing at one point.
The are people here who could provide a proper explanation about hows and whys of "evolution" of old Cyrillic up to its modern form, so I won't be embarrassing myself.

That's cursive, not miniscule

>живoтнoe
zver'

i think zhivotnoe refers to animals as in "kingdom of animals" in animals. zhivoj = alive.

What? He's right.

I'm just guessing.
What's the difference between zver' and zhivotnoe then?

zitto

Depends on the style of the script, I guess - there are multiple ways to write some of the letters. Thing is, those are usually paired in modern computer fonts - if a capital letter is curvy, so will also be lowercase, and if a capital letter is straight, so is lowercase.
I can't find any good examples, so that's all there is. Sometimes there's difference, as you can see.

zhivotnoe - animal
zver' - beast
Also applies when used as a compliment/insult:
Zver' could be used as a compliment, just like beast, zhivotnoe - not really

Who /Windows XP Zver/ here?

I understand.
Here zwierzę (pl. zwierzęta) = animal, żywotny = lively.
And beast is bestia.

Windows XP is a security hazard, custom or no.
t. Linuxfag

They were too busy sucking mongolian dick

Russian is very far removed from other slavic languages as far as I can tell.
I remember we had Polish channel, for some reason, in the 90s(Polsat, I think) which I used to watch as a kid because it had Power Rangers and anime. I could understand about as much as English speakers understand German.

>Russian is very far removed from other slavic languages as far as I can tell.
It has a lot of "false friends" with Polish language for sure.

>for some reason, in the 90s(Polsat, I think) which I used to watch as a kid because it had Power Rangers and anime.
Then we used to watch the exact same thing as kids. Monday to friday between 14:00 and 15:30 CET/CEST. First power rangers, then pokemon. Kek. Was It over cable? I don't think the normal analog radio broadcast would have enough range to reach Russia. Or do you live in Kaliningrad?

We have б instead, it is curvy.
Also hand-written letters are also curvy.

>I could understand about as much as English speakers understand German.
I played the Witcher 3 with Polish sound and I can tell that I could understand almost everything after I got used to how Russian words are being changed in Polish. Like how simple Slavic d becomes dz in it, etc.

Used to live in Gelendzhik back then, which is like 1500km from Poland. So I dunno.
I remember it also had Sailor Moon, which I also watched, as there wasn't much variety in anime back then, so I took what I could get, lol.

I believe you, but I couldn't understand much.
I was a kid back then though, like single to early double digits age.