2 more added to Spider-Man cast

The cast keeps growing and the hope keeps diminishing...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there gonna be ANY of Pete's original cast besides Aunt May?

>>Implying you can ever go wrong with Asian girls.
Wait,
>>Underage
Nevermind, you can go wrong.

They more people they cast, the more I keep going "who?" to their names

I don't think they've even mentioned who any of this cast is going to be. It could still be Spider-mans entire original cast.

>That girl on the right

It's gonna be awkward when most of them are dropped for the sequel.

There's no hope left to lose user

If you look on imdb for the cast, nobody from the OG crew is listed besides Peter, May, and the fucking Vulture.

Yeah but everyone thinks it's fake names to hide the fact they totally raceswapped the entire cast.

>that report about the movie being as agenda ridden as possible was true
I'm gonna blame Sony for this one

>17
>underage

Loool

Amy Pascal is an SJW

Did anyone ever have hope for this? Spider-Man movies have been shit for a while.

I DID before all these random OC's being plunked in. Spider-man has a fantastic supporting cast. Why you'd replace them is beyond me.

Is Tom Ratman.

I should have known. On the other hand, I guess that means whoever's producing Captain Marvel won't be fucking it over with an agenda

I don't wanna sound all Sup Forums, but it does seem that there's a disproportionate amount of non-white people in this movie.

It's not a bad thing, it's just a tad unusual

It's set in Queens, NY. Why would it be unusual?

Then where's all the Puerto Ricans.

Because it's the same old shit with a new smell.

>Implying it's not the woman responsible for the female Ghostbusters film

Because they're planning a full haul of Spider-Man movies. The supporting characters people are complaining about being absent don't come until the college years.

... Hang on, is she Korean?

Midtown High is an entire school.

Why just use the same seven characters over and over again when there's probably around a thousand students you could use in the stories?

Flash, Liz, and Sally were all in high school.

Such a huge cast of named characters who are all the same age as Peter makes me think we're going to get a high school sitcom vibe from Peter's unmasked scenes. I guess that'd be pretty cool.

>still caring about Spiderman movies

Why? I dont care if Marvel is behind this now. It's still gonna be shit.

It's unusual because not a lot of movies do it. I welcome it t b h

Despite what the people in Marvel believe, not everybody has been in New York, let alone lives in it.

Shouldn't the cast be primarily Hispanic and Asian in that case? Black people are actually the smallest demographic in Queens

Because it's a single movie about Spider-man not all of Midtown High. I'm sure they're mostly small parts that they feel like reporting on like they're important but the constant announcements make the movie sound kind of cumbersome.

nice we chinkin

Holy shit, an ASIAN! There ARE non-black people not named Parker in this movie!

Does it matter?
They barely cast Asians as Asian, you think they'd give a fuck about her actual ethnicity. If it IS her which is doubtful since nobody gives a shit about Cindy especially moviefags.

>They barely cast Asians as Asian
Huh?

>implying these people will be playing any major roles

There are plenty.

>no names
alrighty

This whole movie better be Peter stealing everyone's girlfriends

>tfw Sony thinks you're a manchild virgin living in your mom's basement

youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8

I'm not seeing anything Sony ever makes again.

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

t.Burgerfats

Sup Forums will get angry no matter what. There's no point in trying to reason with them.

You mean Sup Forums

That gook is 100% ripe

Bwahahaha

i don't care for ghostbusters but i will enjoy seeing this trainwreck between manchildren and feminazis

At least they're trying to look diverse.

Michael Jackson was right.
Sony is fucking trash.

>hope keeps diminishing...
on the contrary, user.
I suspect this movie will be just the shot in the arm this movie franchise needed.

Martin Starr
Marisa Tomei
Michael Keaton
Logan Marshall-Green
Michael Mando
Tyne Daly
Kenneth Choi
Tony Revolori
JJ Totah
Michael Barbieri
Isabella Amara

Holy fuck what shit heads Sony are

I think the time-honored tradition from the Unsounded threads applies here.

What's with all the niggers?

New kind of meme in them

They're angry

And they're hunting.

If I weren't a fan of Jump Street, I'd fucking hate Sony

I am physically disgusted.
When I think about it, half of that stuff is so ludicrous that I probably wouldn't take this video at face-value, had I not seen the other half happening in real-time. I always thought the other stuff was being blown out of proportion, but holy shit...

MORE Black people.

We get it Marvel, but you still made Spider-Man white lmao...

Oh fuck off

>boohoo there's not enough white Chads in the movie. How will I ever relate to any of the characters?

Just the vibe I'm getting man.

They have to hire cast for high school scenes, they are going to get a lot of kids, obviously.
What I don't understand is why websites are reporting all these actors popping up in here when their appearance will be extra-tier.

I wonder why...

>lmao...
ROFLMAO XDD

I'm not sure why, but it has definitely happened before. Sup Forums is losing its shit for no reason

>They have to hire cast for high school scenes, they are going to get a lot of kids, obviously.

Most of them will be background extras not worth announcing as hires, though.

Muh agenda/conspiracy, you're a baka and tripfag.

Daily reminder Flash and Liz Allen are the only noteworthy Midtown High characters.

Anyone asking for Harry, MJ or Gwen are underage moviefags.

>blackwashing queens

I'm from Queens, it's mostly white, then Hispanic, then Asian.

This cast most dominate minority group is black people, despite them being the minority here. I guess it's a case of which group bitches the loudest rather than demographics

Fucking this Queens is filled with jews and latinos what the fuck

Is it going to be a minorities only film?

>MCU would do Spiderman well they said
>give the film rights back to Marvel they said

I hope you like Aunt May's new boyfriend Uncle Tyrese!

Cindy is Chinese

So this is a film about Miles right? because as far as I can tell there are no fucking white people AT ALL. Every single new bit of information is about minorities being added. Every. Last. Bit. Shit's getting beyond racist.

I went from hyped at announcment to 0/10 interest. I wanted a Spider-Man film not an educational film about diversity in Hollywood.

I don't get how 6 black people that interact with Peter in literally any way is somehow far-fetched.

I can already tell that I need to avoid Sup Forums like the plague whenever anything remotely related to this movie comes out.

Hes a new tripfag who's gimmick seems to be just spouting barely entry level Sup Forums shit, just ignore him.

>you're not allowed to complain or else my feelings get hurt!

Good. Leave.

>tfw Venom will be black on the inside too
>tfw Cletus will instead be Cletalupe instead

Yeah, just use tumblr my dude. They won't hurt your feelings there.

What's so bad about a black/asian harem?
Still would've liked to see MJ and Gwen, but I guess dumb americans might confuse MJ for Pepper or something and be pissed that Emma Stone isn't in the movie.

Wasn't she Korean?

Sally only made a cameo while he was in High School.

>Still would've liked to see MJ and Gwen
Fuck that. Will Betty Brant appears in the movie?

Because I just want a proper Spider-Man movie, just one. Is that too much to ask for?

Now just make spiderman black and we got something going here

So what's Sup Forums's opinion on a white kid being cast for Ganke?

If they're goin' to make white people black people, might as well make asians white people while we're at it.

I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up, I can't hear you over all this freedom.

Is Marvel making this girl a thing?

So Peter has classmates. Big whoop.

I hope she becomes a villain.
Or at least a stalker.

I've been here for five years you fucks. The rampant racism is expected. When it gets in the way of any sort of discussion about the comic/movie/game, that's when it becomes an actual problem. No one wants to talk about what they think will happen in the movie or when we'll get story information or what we can expect at SDCC. Every thread eventually devolves into
>BLACKED
>Get these niggers out of my Spider-Man
>Fucking chinks, spics, gooks, and niggers ruining my capes
>This movie is going to be bad and I was calling it all along. Just look at the cast.

We're going to get MJ and all them. Half of them didn't show up until college. The other half may not have been cast yet. Do you guys really believe that Marvel is going to let Sony fuck around and keep a bunch of OCs at the head of Spider-Man? Keep calm, and just wait it out. Watts said he's going for a John Hughes-esque feel with the movie. Good on him for making an effort to make it feel like an actual high school movie. Raimi and Webb didn't really touch on high school Spider-Man. Now Watts is. Hell, Raimi and Webb fucked up MJ and Gwen in both trilogies. Relax.

We'll get MJ later on. Gwen is a possibility but not an absolute. I just want people to chill out. Everyone was delighted after seeing Civil War all the way up until Keaton's announcement. After Keaton hype died down, discussion has gone to shit.

When someone makes a film about Spider-Man. I expect Spider-Man. I expect comic accuracy or something pretty damn close. But when the only news they keep pumping out one after the other is yet more diversity on top of diversity for the sake of diversity? yeah nah I'll stick to the Rami films and ASM1. At least they fucking attempted comic accuracy.

They already said he's not Ganke and isn't inspired by him. Why do people assume that any of Miles's cast will show up when the focus is on high school Peter? The most Asian dude we'll get will be Kong if they decide to go the Ultimate route.

Nice blog but when the only news we're getting is all about diversity, people are going to talk about the forced diversity. When news about the actual fucking movie is finally released, or any possible costume changes and shit like that, THAT will take over. If you don't stop being so fucking triggered that fedora might implode.

>diversity for the sake of diversity
That's the best kind of diversity though, it's either that or diversity for a"Take THAT, racists!" thing.

because its Spider-Man movie?

>movies don't have agendas
everything in art is done for a reason idiot