Is this accurate?

is this accurate?

painfully so.

Lin needed love.

She needed a good dickin'. Thankfully that's what Mako is for.

If Mako showed anymore affection than that I'm sure Korra and Asami would be right at Lin's throat.

Why do older women in this show make my dick so hard?

but they're already at each other's throats

with their tongues

that's how kissing works i looked it up

Tenzin seemed to understand he had wronged her and didn't seem to push for her to forgive him, he just knew they had to basically sweep it under the rug now that he had responsibilities to his family, the new Avatar and then the new Airbenders.

I like this idea.

her mom seemed to have a similar attitude. she wanted lin to be pragmatic and move on even though she had been wronged, but she was too brusque to get the message across effectively

Tenzin didn't really do anything wrong. Assuming he actually broke up with her and didn't just cheat on her.

you're new to women I guess?

Yeah, Lin had to have known deep down that a relationship with Tenzin wasn't going to work out in the end because she didn't want to have kids. I really don't know what she was expecting.

It's heavily implied there was cheating. At least from Pemma's pov.

Cheating was never implied, Pema just said she was honest with Tenzin and she just got so lucky that their relationship was already on the rocks.

That maybe Tenzin would not be that kind of person. That maybe he'd understand that. Forcing kids on someone no matter what.

Well the situation wasn't just as simple as Lin not wanting kids while Tenzin did want them. She honestly couldn't expect the last airbender to not want to make more airbenders.

For me it is.

i really liked lawful mako cop, he was a lot more fun that way

Basically this. Tenzin has a responsibility to make more airbenders. There was no way of knowing the Harmonic Convergence would bring more into the world naturally so it was pretty safe to assume that he needed to continue on and rebuild their culture.

Pema was willing to start a relationship with a man who was already with someone, and assumed she was in the right. It was such an odd scene, and she gave Korra awful advice.
Season 1 went downhill from there.

Basically this! It's something odd for an adult to due. Hey just steal him. It's kind of why I feel like cheating may have been involved

women dont see it as stealing, they see it as rescuing their soulmate from a doomed relationship with a harridan who never deserved him anyway

Didn't Aang have to stop Lin from destroying Air Island after Tenzin broke up with her?