/meg/ Moloch Email General Updates Edition

Anyone have anything new, familia? I noticed in FBIanon's last thread he confirmed occult symbols/possible connections to Hillary if we "knew where to look".
Take that with a grain of salt, but I think we already are somewhat on to that anyway.

An user earlier today mentioned that he had a dump for later from the deeper channs that would scare the shit out of us.

Let's summon him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tgrEz89EnbA
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
annlongfineart.com/artists/long/
tfaoi.com/aa/3aa/3aa457.htm
mega.nz/#F!WFFyzASD
mega.nz/#F!3Rck2Y4I
benlongfineart.com/what-we-do
mega.nz/#F!6M9XxZbb
gutenberg.org/files/43954/43954-h/43954-h.htm
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1908mentalinfluence.pdf
mega.nz/#F!iNUSjbyS
mega.nz/#F!KIsCBa7T
mega.nz/#F!uN8GzYgB
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

Bump

I doubt anyone has a dump that can scare the shit out of me.

bump 4 divine justice

Is nobody dumping the shit we already got?

I don't want to let this thread die so here's some spoopy analysis of the BOA Mural and the DIA Mural.

It's a take I haven't heard before.

youtu.be/tgrEz89EnbA

I repeat myself but that picture scares the shit out of me. I had a psychosis.

I saw a black sun like this one a coupe of years back.

Now earlier this year bowie dies and this whole black star shit has came back haunting me again.

I just want to know what does it mean. A black sun, an invisible sun whatever.

sage cause this ain't Sup Forums material and it belongs to /x/.

Bump

You saw the black sun. Don't be afraid of it. Our sun gives energy, the black sun takes it.

Black sun is also a symbol of Saturn.

Every time that image makes the think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

While we are waiting for "make you shit your pants" user, shall we analyze the BoA mural in detail?

I'll kick it off with a bio of the artist

annlongfineart.com/artists/long/

>Family of artists (I'd bet a sum that his grandfather, etc were Masons)
>Enlists in USMC in lieu of being drafted
>at least one tour as propaganda artist
>his work for the USMC hangs at Smithsonian
>BoA mural is his ONLY secular mural, all others churches

That's an intriguing start: military background, and of all the secular murals to do, THAT'S the one you chose?

>Artist of BoA mural Ben Long IV' grandfather also a painter
>McKendree Long was a Presbyterian minister who started painting surrealist works in his '70's out of nowhere after giving up painting for years

>Pic related. McKendree's apocalyptic vision.

library user have all the images ready to upload somewhere

where should i do it?

canada user said imgur or mega

but i cant find mega, but guys some good stuff
i cant wait for more minds to read about

BUMP

DON'T FORGET:

>Trump wins

>Elite 13 get so pissed they decided to crash the world economy as "penance" for the American people's decision

>Meanwhile they use their CIA plants to try and start WW3 to preoccupy the military

>While the US military is occupied they'll try to start a coup and overthrow our own gov't
JUST BE AWARE THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST LIKELY COURSES OF ACTION FOR THEM.
That or attempt to assassinate trump.

Not sure what is easier for you but Imgur works for me!

currently uploading

BUMP

people dump more info!

Here is an in depth bio of McKendree Long, artist Ben Long's grandfather:

tfaoi.com/aa/3aa/3aa457.htm

Note the section about the Woman in Red and his last years. He became obsessed with Apocalyotic paintings and getting his vision onto canvas.

I'm researching Ben Long now.

mega.nz/#F!WFFyzASD

First book to be uploaded

READ AND BUMP THREAD

!U1aEPJUP9oHDl-oEnLedmA

I'm finding absolutely NOTHING about Ben Long IV in terms of his biography. He appears to be a well respected fresco painter, and I can't find one interview with him. Nothing outside of his official press release style biography.

I find it intriguing that his grandfather became posthumously famous for his apocalyptic paintings, to the point where his later life was CONSUMED by them, and his grandson goes on to paint such a frescos.

Is Long painting only Church and community center frescoes as penance?

?

how old is he? maybe the library has something on him

mega.nz/#F!3Rck2Y4I

my mistake its the key to view the folder
I will continue to upload please save everything in case something were to happen to me

benlongfineart.com/what-we-do

I can't find his exact birthdate but he was Vietnam age. He should be in his 70's now.

Key doesn't seem to be working

mega.nz/#F!3Rck2Y4I
key: !U1aEPJUP9oHDl-oEnLedmA

you guys must be on some pretty dank weed

Got it.

Moloch's power is growing honestly. Give it up for Moloch. He is a true patriot!

>FBIanon
>taking "FBIanon" serious
Confirmed for autistic.
, everytime.

I shit and piss on moloch.

Reading it now. It's a pretty strange read when you put it in historical context. The Roman Catholic Church excommunicated members for years if they joined and I begin to see why, from her standpoint.

Most of this is clearly in some kind of code that they learn.

Can anybody dump for me all of the collages regarding the emails/moloch/freemason user/Bohemian Grove, please?

What do you think will happen in the 14/8/2016?
I think that there is not going to be a life-ending disaster, many things need to happen first before the can use a "natural" disaster to help them finally take control.
>Hillary needs to win
>Gun "control" must happen
>There was a reference for a global currency for 2018
>There are still many "rouge" states (Like Turkey, I believe that the 14th will be when the fall of that country will start)

How so?

uploading second book talks about degree only goes up to 3 though

Anyone else feel like there is tons of stuff going on lately? This is probably the most "active" life has been ever since I was born, I think.

Does anyone have tips for real meditation? I don't want my spirit to be weak, and I want to at least be able to protect my family and loved ones in some way, if really something big is brewing up.

Catholic Church ruled Europe for centuries. This book's description of history is a detached, longer view of history, with Christianity only one bump in the road.

The author's perspective has a feel of standing outside the Christian conversion of Europe.
>tl:dr Masons were here long before Christians (we wuz Israelites), Masons were here when Christianity got big, Masons will be here when this fad is over.

Much of it is what I infer.

mega.nz/#F!6M9XxZbb
!ZEwGjzMLsfoRN0eWeMhgfg

second one

I'm thinking it will be some sort of event which will set things in motion, possibly some sort of disaster/attack

I have no tips for you, but I agree. I recently began attending Mass again, in spite of my still simmering anger about the Abuse.

Never has the world felt so discordant. My mother lived through the Cold War and said it never felt so hopeless.

See if you can find something that helps you
Three Initiates - The Kybalion
William Walker Atkinson - The Arcane Teaching
William Walker Atkinson - Arcane Formulas Or Mental Alchemy
William Walker Atkinson - The science of breath
William Walker Atkinson - Mind power: The secret of mental magic
William Walker Atkinson - Practical Psychomancy and Crystal Gazing gutenberg.org/files/43954/43954-h/43954-h.htm
William Walker Atkinson - Practical Mental Influence yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1908mentalinfluence.pdf
Franz Bardon - Initiation Into Hermetics
Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki - Magical Use of Thought Forms
Michael Barkun - Chasing Phantoms: Reality, Imagination, and Homeland Security Since 9/11
J. Gordon Melton - Encyclopedia of Occultism & Parapsychology

Born in 1945

Ah yea, Anderson was pretty fanciful with his "history." Not unlike Mormons or Muslims. Fortunately it was abandoned for the truth. It really was just saying, "Good morals and wisdom are always going to be in fashion" though.

A part of me thinks the Mayans were right and that the old era did end on 12/21/2012.
That was right around the time, looking back, when things began to feel stranger and stranger.
And keep in mind, at the time I thought that was all bullshit.

use their magic against them

if the law of will exists in this universe

than whatever they can conjure we can conjure

but we must be certain when the other stuff up loads ill write down the notes i have

Sup Forums has been making me feel more free

and this masonry shit is fucking weird too

mega.nz/#F!iNUSjbyS
!xytRezUoYr8S70GiTJhzkA

3 books so far

Who?
Who?
>Who?

That's the theme I got from reading it. Also, the theme of order from chaos kept off of many pages.

His use of italics and certain word choices felt so stiff that I'm 99% sure I'm reading a code without the cipher key available.

Thanks.
I was thinking just the same the other day, around the start of these threads.

pretty sure you wierdos have been doing this with your meme magick ever since kek has become a thing

>Also, the theme of order from chaos
In Anderson's Constitutions? That was a much later theme starting in France. Interesting that you view it in that.
And yea, classical English can be quite difficult. That's why so many people misinterpret that and Pike's works.

not really, im just getting those ideas from what ive been reading man.

Could magic truly? and if it doesnt work for me is it truly because i doubted it in the first place?

mega.nz/#F!KIsCBa7T

!0obnp9dw8xjQuXgWHxXAXw

I actually do not believe that Kek should be worshiped as the contrary to Moloch, if he is real then he is just a manifestation of chaos, only one piece of the puzzle, what we need is order to balance out the chaos. Where can we get the order to give balance to this world?

What do you guys think about Flat Earth Theory??

It's pretty hard to swallow, but the fact that you can see towers and buildings in the distance that should be impossible to see if the Earth was really curved is hard to ignore.

Trump is the incarnation of order, that is why he is the Prophet of Kek.

mega.nz/#F!uN8GzYgB
!Yu8cSWDgouXfzEJeuqRUwQ

He doesn't come out and use that specific phrase, but he specifically mentions, basically, that the Israeiltes were the bee's knees at building, all the other surrounding countries were jelly as fuck but willing to learn, so they brought that knowledge back with them. Their shitty, disordered countries became awesome.
Then, he mentions that after the Greeks and Romans finally ordered themselves, they bring that order to the chaos of Celtic Britain. He essentially implies that the Masonic order the Anglos embrace keeps them from falling to the chaos of the Danish invasion. (Denmark no!)

I'm gonna need some evidence if you're making claims like that.

Whilst that "theory" is full force retard anyway, it's predicated on people never going to the beach, or to a mountain top, or flying.
Like in Dubai, when approaching from the south, it's pretty rad to see the Burj Kalifa from so far away getting taller and taller over the flat desert.

>that the Israeiltes were the bee's knees at building, all the other surrounding countries were jelly as fuck but willing to learn, so they brought that knowledge back with them.
Yea, always thought that was retarded. It was fixed when the 3rd degree was introduced and basically said the Hebrews were shit, and the Phoenicians had to do all the building for Solomon.
There's a reason Anderson's version was abandoned in the same century.

i went for a walk in the rich part of my town and i noticed that many of the houses have wooden owls on top

My neighbor used to have one of those and my mom always complained about it.

I was in Dubai when the Burj was being built. They could have used some Master Masons, desu senpai. Poor bastards built it wearing flip flops in 110+ degree heat, often not getting paid on time, and crammed into sardine cans.

I'm sure they really did their best work.

Why did they shift so radically from Israelites to Phoenicians? It seems like a massive paradigm shift. Is the shift a reflection of the contemporary anti-Semitism, or a connection to more ancient traditions?

Did she complain because of the simple aesthetics or because it was bad juju?

I want to think it was just to keep rodents away because it's a bird of prey, but why not use a falcon, hawk, eagle, etc...?

I keep hearing that they are sold as pest control, as they scare pigeons. I do not thing that there is anything shady behind it, a symbol needs to be made and placed with an intention, you can't just have your house blessed by Moloch with one simple owl from Home Depo

I own one of those, keeps the birds away from your rooftops shitting all over your house

That's what I was thinking. I didn't think any of the people were consciously embracing it, but the further down this rabbit hole we go, the more I start to wonder why the company itself sold
Owls instead of Hawks?

A lot of businesses in the states have owls on their roofs. I've seen a lot of McDonalds with them.

I'm still wondering about the artist who created the BoA mural. His grandfather's biography is pretty haunting, especially the woman in red that he depicts in over 50 paintings.
He seemed like a man possessed.

Fug. I've seen a lot of people wearing owl mask in gta lately. This is you guys right?

Is this an apocalyptic vision FOR ANTS?

>Why did they shift so radically from Israelites to Phoenicians?
It was a bit of the anti-Semitism, given the areas in which it developed, but also being a bit closer to the Bible (even though the OC-donut steal characters are thrown in as vehicles).
Originally the 2nd degree (the then top degree) was about Noah, but some bright spark decided that FreeMASONRY should have something more to do with a stone building, and the only main ones like that in the Bible are Babel, which is not a great one to emulate, and Solomon's Temple.

Both went to Oxford. They were "introduced" to the inner club.

I got you covered

Maybe, like some subliminal messages. Many are not to control us, but serve as an "Ayy ooh, wud up?" for the elite

Does "Weaving Spiders Come not Here" have anything to do with the story of Arachne, a woman with skills surpassing Athena/Minerva? If so, wouldn't this be at odds with the obsession with Prometheus?

Sorry Zoolander bro. Best I could do on the mobile.

That joke is ancient and I still keked out loud.

It's an optical illusion, the whole seeing flat across large distances thing.

You have sauce on that bro? I can't find anything about Oxford with either, although McKendree was absolutely in England for a time. It's where he was born again and forsook art (for a time).
The bio claims homesickness, loneliness Etc but it could be so much more.

I'm hitting the hay soon but I want to find digital access to his archived personal papers.

Apropos of nothing, but do any of you guys following these threads ever get the feeling that there are people lurking who have crazy knowledge about this stuff and occasionally drop one or two hints that we are missing?
Every so often there will be 1 or 2 posts by this ID that just have a really significant but indescribable feel to them.
Or I could just be tired and ready for bed.

dude yes

mortals not come here

not challenging the gods

Maybe, maybe not. Arachne is certainly associated with Athena/Minerva but there are other weavers of myth — Moirae, Norns, Laima and so on. So it can also be understood as excluding the influence of Fate.

Bumping

Freemasonry and their symbols is the lowest tier of conspiracy available though. For example, in Scotland pretty much every adult man is a Freemason.

For scale, the mural's meaning and intent must be pretty obvious to a couple million of people worldwide. Certainly to most people who work there.

It's about to get worse, before it gets better.
Stay strong.

>in Scotland pretty much every adult man is a Freemason
Then they are not part of the entire plan, maybe just useful idiots

What brought up august 14th?

Hello shill

The Georgia Stones, and that is a pretty bad day in Freemasonry History as they where almost exposed that date, so they might want to try to kill us with irony and start fucking more shit up that date

Legit curious bud. Been following this moloch madness for a while now and noticed this date mentioned a few times. The moment I started to get really curious was when Obama mentioned an owl in his dnc speech.

Wait I found this. I'm new to it so if it's common knowledge then ignore.

dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/

Why was the date august 14 2016 removed?

deeper chans?

>they where almost exposed that date
Que?

Who likes writing? I need a /meg/ book now. I am only good at writing my ideas, not information from different sources in text form

> farm children in the Midwest

where would that be