Why is this the worst batsuit to date? even the one in begins is better

why is this the worst batsuit to date? even the one in begins is better.

looks like a goddamn hockey mask

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCDg8kmVs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

pretty sure that all the costumes prior to that look even worse

maybe the ones in batman & robin yeah, but that movie is all about campy sarcasm anyway.

batman forever is legit, the updated batsuit val wears at the end of the movie is one of the coolest designs so far. the best one goes to batman returns of course.

>HUURRRR NIPPLES
Fuck off. When the suit is modeled after the ideal male physique like what was sculpted by the ancient Greek artists, it would look even stupid to not have nipples on it.

(You)

This is the caliber of the artist Nolan used for the movies.

The Dark Knight one is by far the ugliest. I'll ignore the West one since it was supposed to be campy

His neck's too skinny

wow nailed it!

i hated bane's mask, it was so stupid.

Marvel concept art for comparison.
It's like the artist for the Dark Knight Rises got the job because they were related to someone

At least he's not wearing hockey pads

Hi Joel.

Fell for the tacticool meme.

>Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just stands there and gives me this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

The Begins suit is absolutely ruined by that gigantic neck, that one was a welcome change. The god tier suit would be that neck + Begins body

The Cowl has always been a problem for on screen Batsuits. BvS was the best one but the shoulders made the neck area hard to see. They fixed it in JL but shaped the ears too pointy, added a bunch of lines and made the grey too dark which just made it look worse. IF they just retexture the suit and made the neck more define the BvS suit would be perfect.

It's the only bat suit that was actually usable lol. All the other suits couldn't turn their head. It is definitely the best because of that reason alone. How can a ninja be effective when they can't even look around without using their whole body to turn.

BvS Batsuit could turn it's head fine.

from Dark Knight onwards all Batsuits could turn their heads, Begins was the last of the stiff necks.

I forget, why'd he have two suits in forever?

What does Bane inhale in the Nolanverse?

painkillers.

>borderlands psycho masks
lmao

Thanks, I didn't know that. It still looks too costumey for my liking and I've never liked grey in the batsuit.

His recycled farts.

>those fucking nipples

My god damn dick

At least he could move his head. Also you see the second nolan's batman suit in bright day light so you see it's not perfect

Unless you have a bodybuilder wearing the skin tight suit you end up a batman with no neck and looking good only in a few shots

if only they didn't builk up the suit so much..

that's all Ben bro, believe me, I'm a vampire.

this, i liked this at least.

If this guy could pull it off why can't movie companies do the same?
youtube.com/watch?v=otCDg8kmVs4

here the suit looks more.. natural I'd say

I'd have preferred if they'd have allowed a bit of a lapse in their pursuit of realism to get something like Batflecks suit.

At least his suit looks like the armour is woven in to the fabric.

Interested in Batflecks tacticool suit in Justice League. Wonder if it's something he wears over the original.

Never mentioned in the films. It's a gaping plot hole that I think a costume designer had to fill during interviews

lel he looks like the owl from watchmen

>Armoured out the ass
>No protection from crotchshots

goddamn Bale still has that Patrick Bateman flawless fucking skin, just look at it

only cowards and women aim for the crotch

That's a fully rendered piece made for the public, not real concept art. Granted, looks slightly amateurish, but they're just very rough sketches and concept artists have to make shitloads of them.