It's a Katara episode

>It's a Katara episode.

YOU BURNED MY SISTER, AANG!

THE PAINTED LADY IS WORSE THAN THE GREAT DIVIDE

THERE, I SAID IT.

>It's a sex euphemism episode.

>THE PAINTED LAD
I never understood the point of that episode. Or maybe my memory is too fuzzy.

It's a poorly disguised eco-friendly episode.

It sort of feels like they were forced to do it by Nick.

Oh fuck, I remember that and it was glorious.

I burned that pussy, that's for sure.

The worst member of the gaang is still pretty great.

Nigga, you need to get checked. That sounds like an STD

oh no, this guy is blinded by his waifu vision.

Any katara episode was shit desu.

What is this whitewashing?

>it's an Azula fucks everyone's shit up

The Painted Lady looked cool tho, and it was great to see an actual friendly spirit that does cure people.

>no one can have any other opinions
I wouldn't think she's the worst member if she were my waifu.

I'd cut her right tit open and poop in the wound.

>It's a Bumi episode

Azula anything is great.

>it's an Iroh episode

>It's a Great Divide episode

i liked katara

Me too until she went ultra-feminist in Book 2.

The episode probably would've been better had it featured the ACTUAL Painted Lady and not Katara's standing on her soapbox again.

>Its a zuko's past episode

I liked that episode where she was seeking revenge on the guy who killed her mom. Shit ending, though. Should've killed him.

>It's a Ty Lee cameo

Southern raiders was GOAT, and the Puppetmaster was pretty good too

She was "feminist" in the first book, see the Kyoshi warriors episode or her grandma's boyfriend not wanting to teach her water bending because she was a girl.

>it's an episode without iroh

>it's an episode where Iroh's voice sounds completely different

>it's free real estate

>it's a avatar LOK episode

>its a bad guys win episode
>its a bad guys nearly kill aang and succeed in overthrowing the last good place (even if the good place was actually a dystopian city) episode

goddamn amazing. is there any Sup Forums related season better than Avatar season 2?

underrated

>its a momo and appa episode

>It's any episode in season 2

Why do you make me feel?

Yeah, but muh forgiveness. The Zuko/Katara teamwork was great though, it sucks they had to wait so long to put him in Team Avatar.

>it's an ember island epsiode

It's an ang episode

>It's a Toph episode

>muh forgiveness
The great thing was that she didn't forgive him. She said so pretty clearly. It would have sucked and been really disrespectful to her pain if they resolved it like that.

Why do we hate the Great Divide again?
I honestly never had negative feelings towards it but a lot of people regard it as the worst I don't get it

it's not terrible just one of the worst endings for an avatar ep

Personally it was just way below the Atla average and the plot for the episode was generic and felt disconnected from the rest of the show.

OBSERVATION: Book 2 is the best season of ATLA.
FURTHER OBSERVATION: Book 2 introduced both Toph and Azula.
CONCLUSION: Toph and Azula are the two best characters in ATLA.

>Never even noticed.

Azula was in season 1 though

Season 2 really is the best.
Yeah but she wasn't really introduced as a character, she was just on screen.

Faulty logic but correct conclusion.

Oh yeah that's right it's been so long since I've seen those shows. She just left the guy there to rot in his own misery and guilt which was punishment in itself.

As soon as Azula was introduced she was best.

I agree Azula was GOAT. That beach episode was amazing.

i didn't know Sup Forums has such love for Azula

>has
had*

i'm drunk

Hey Sokka! You hate mom!

We never stopped loving Azula, we just couldn't fucking talk about her for the longest time because Scrapper would come in and destroy our Avatar threads constantly defending her behavior. Now that he's gone it's safe to like Azula again.

You didnt? The love for her has actually died down ever since Scrapper started being autistic but theres a lot of azulabros here

any more pics?

>Avatar Day

Avatar Day was worth it to see Kyoshi and also to see Aang airbending with fans. Any episode where we get to see weapon+bending combos is a good one.

Avatar day was ok, it definitely wasnt the worst episode

MUH FLAME HOT MEN

Flameo, hotman

>degenerate

And not for the first time I wonder what ATLA would have been like if it had been an adult cartoon. Just HOW degenerate would Ba Sing Se have been? It already was pretty corrupt and decadent in the kids' show we got.

Its funny, Ba Sing Se is corrupt in ATLA and LoK

Its almost as if people from the Earth Kingdom cant be trusted with positions of power

I love how the series finale makes the biggest possible deal of Zuko FINALLY getting the better of Azula, and then the comics happen and she's back to beating him with ease.

Probably because he has a higher power ceiling than she does and the comet brought him there, but her base power is much higher so any other day she'll be generally better off against him

>the painted lad
>katara disguises herself as an irish boy to stop the fire nation from dumping all the good booze into the water

>tyzula
>apple computer
>mouse has 2 buttons despite being on an apple computer

oo-oh my...

Avatar Day was the only episode I never saw when it first aired and didn't know it existed until a year later. I thought I was a S1 episode for the longest.

>tfw I didnt realize the Boulder was a parody of the Rock until a couple years after the show aired

I mean, I always knew who the Rock was, but I just never connected the dots

I could have sworn I had it... Anyone got the one of Azula serving tea at the Jade Dragon?

>The Zuko/Katara teamwork was great
It was good entertainment but it wasn't great teamwork. Zuko and Katara feed each other's anguish and self pitying over their hard past so much that it turns them into pretty unsavoury people. That's why Zuko always needed Iroh/Aang and Katara always needed Sokka/Aang to keep them out of the dumps. If they're left to just brood, they loose sight of what good people they actually are.

Holy shit. That reference.
Sup Forums is pretty classy at times

BL ought to draw more Avatar material

for you.

those were great
Especially Azulons funeral, thirdreich vibes

Azula is perfect in everything she does, it's no wonder why she has a heart of gold deep down inside her.

hey Scrapper

>it's a "Avatar will never come back and never be a good series again" episode

I'm not Scrapper, I'm just a huge supporter of her. I can see her for who she is, a shy, awkward girl trying to find her place in life who just really wants a hug.

>implying

Azula would have bigger tits and everyone here knows it

>Azula would have bigger tits and everyone here knows it
No but she'd have a bigger dick

Where did we get the idea that 63'd Zuko has a big rack? It seems to be a fairly consistent feature of her design.

And that's okay too.

Check those quads my dudes.

It's a shame Bosco is dead.

But at least he was avenged.

I think it's based on Zuko's spaghetti-tastic personality applied to a female character being fit for a large busted design, and Azula's inherent envious relationship. Not to mention it differentiates their appearances

god season 3 was too good for korra