Daily reminder that Finns are Mongols, not White

I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums, and i will explain why Finns are not white but Koreans who need to go back to Korea.

Northeast Asian countries like Mongolia, Korea, Manchuria and Siberia have very cold winters.

According to the Allen-Bergmann's rule, organisms living in cold climates have smaller external protuberance and flatter and rounder features to reduce heat loss.

So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.

Also, to digest ice and frozen meat, they developed well-defined jaws and high cheekbones.

Finns, to survive extreme winters of Finland, developed certain mongoloid features. Finland is almost as cold as Northeast Asia.

Therefore, Finns are Koreans and Mongols, not white.

Pic related is a Fingol girl with flat round face, high cheekbones and Fingol eyes

I want a Fingol gf now

Finnish peoples are members of the BLACK race infiltrating via ASIA to DESTROY europe and eliminate its WH*TOIDS
the day of BLACKED is coming

KARA BOGA

Perhaps the only way to stop the Asian century. Marry a "white" Asian. Best of both worlds. Who's complaining.

Do not be tricked, they are your ancient enemy!

Not gonna lie. She is gorgeous. Who is this?

>750full-anna--sofia-ali--sisto.jpg
we just dont know

>frozen meat
what is fire?

uralic people literally controlled North Europe and most of current Russia but they got btfod by germanics

I stand with korea

I'm half nigerian and quite enjoy some finnish redneck equivalents' butthurt when people shitpost about mongol blood or whatever, but you realise that image is doctored? It's edited to shit. You can see her name in the file, google her to find instagram. First result at least on finnish google, doubt it's much different with burger google.

Sorry, my mongol blood prevented me from making a coherent post. I meant to also say that she looks just like some swedish chick or white chick in the instagram photos. Here, they've done things to the image to make her look prettier (in some people's minds) but different from what she really is like

Googled and was disappoint.

You subhuman baboon. You literal chinks.

How dare you speak, you yellow mongol monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, mammi encrusted, vodka smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Pekka Chingis Korhonen kublai . Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and slit eyes offers no hope to the world that Scandinavia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Finnish steppes you came out of, you literal chinamen.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the russian lands and rape some sheep, as is in the mongols nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Vladamir and Boris a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Finnish obsession with a few shithole territories in the former soviet union is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Finland has made to the medical field. The KARELIA QUESTION sentiment in the average slant eyed Fingol is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your yellow slippery fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of snow and swedish semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You Gooks.

You make Estonia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Scandinavia.

Go fertilise the Kuusamo steppes with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Fingol, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Russian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Finnish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Pekka. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Rude

Oof, talk about obsession

(((Finns)))

my lifelong dream of becoming an anime... finally a reality...

Tell something the world didn't know yet, moron.

Suomalaiset seem kinda nice.

>that flag
>that post
t. Chang Yui Muhammad

got Mongoled again