Was anybody else really scared of CandleJack when they were a kid? It seems so silly now...

Was anybody else really scared of CandleJack when they were a kid? It seems so silly now, I mean how would he even know anybody sai

This Candlejack meme is stupid.

I never saw that ep, and haven't looked up the meme, so I'm thoroughly confused by this.

Right? This Candlejack shit is so tired, you guys need some better memes. Like it's how old? Idfk, 8 years?? Just cut it out it's predictable and not that funny and most people do it wrong anyway like they'll put a hypen at the end I mean come on just stop I'm getting sic

If Chuck Norris is really so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face onto the keyboaroijioejoiwsglbkjvbn4bsv49bs9ibe

(scream)[/scream]

They say that if you say Candlejack, he'll come and kidnap yo

CandleJack is a character from Freakazoid. If you say his name he kidna

The Candlejack meme will always be a classic. You know exactly what's coming but it never stops being fu

I know this isn't the right place necessarily, but I need to get it off my chest. Computers are becoming too expensive. I mean, can Dell jack up their prices any m

> can Dell jack up their prices a
Dude you got Dell'd. There is no worse computer manufacturer in the his

You must be new, Candlejack is a meme from back in the da

this is all a bunch of bullshit, we all know candleJack isnt re

I seriously can't believe you faggots are still doing this shit. "le say his name an he kidnaps u xddd", fucking stop this shit meme. Then people post long replies about how they hate the meme, and then they fucking do it anyway. It's time to seriously stop this Candlejack shit, it's not fucking fu

So apparently Candlejack also clicks "post" when he nabs people who mention him onl

Sure is 2008 in here. Can we stop talking about candlejack and just

CANDLEJACK, THERE I SAID I

Man, I was actually just thinking the other day, it's been years since we've had a good old fashioned Candlejack thre

HASTUR, HASTUR, HASTUR!

Guys I just got back from where that freak takes you when you say his name.

H-he took things from me...that I'll never get back..

I think theres a thuuuuuuumb tack under my fanny.

He took your wallet!

>Even Candlejack doesn't bother with tripf

Well duh. I didn't even say Candlejack, I was quoting the Paul Harvey parody guy that they really should have used more ofte

very good

LanternJohn is so overrated. Seriously though, who ties up people for saying their name? LanternJohn is a silly ghost story and he's absolutely retar

Faggots

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Hey Candlejack, what episodes of F Troop started out with something else other that the tower getting shot by the cannon?

F Troop always a good defen

Is that Lord Moldy Butt?

A+, only good post in a tired meme thread.

Ke

I wish Candlejack would stop kidnapping people I really don't want to be kidn

Why is the filename Lord Moldy Butt?

Haven't seen this is a while. Candlejack is a ""classics"" tier me

Kcajeldnac

11/10

The filenames still Lord Moldy Butt but I still don't see Lord Moldy Butt and even the pic doesn't say Lord Moldy Butt.

Are all your files called Lord Moldy Butt user?

Haha, Candlejack is a classic meme. A+ thread guys, really have me loling out loud over here. You know, no matter how many years go by, that good ol' Sup Forums sense of humor just never gets stale. Haha, Candlejack, what a riot.

Why'd you steal my name tripfag?

Dang it guys, this is the third Candlejack thread I've seen on three different boards today.
Why is there so much of hi

>Imagining Candlejack grabbing Anons, seeing their incomplete posts, and filling out the captcha/sending just out of courte

I was terrified after I watched that episode to be honest as a kid because I thought: you know, Freakazoid might be right, it might happen. Sinbad might really get another show someday.

But thank god that never happened, thank god Sinbad never got another show, thank god we are now all forever safe from sitcoms that are just transparent vehicles for untalented, unfunny comedia

I remember getting abducted the first time by him. It was in 07 or something like that and Candlejack was THE hottest me

Why did you get kidnapped? You didn't say Candlejack. Crap now I've sai

Maybe Sinbad did it.

What if they gave him...another show?

Is it weird that I get turned on by a pumpkin scented candle? Jacking it while the aroma fills the room is so satis

N-no.

NOOOOO!!

Save me Candlejack save m

Pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles.