Resident Evil: Extinction
Box office $147.7 million

Resident Evil: Afterlife
Box office $300.2 million

Resident Evil: Retribution
Box office $240.2 million

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Box office $312.2 million

>Constantin chairman Martin Moszkowicz said that a reboot of the film series is in development.

Why do people keep watching this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWJaDLhGZzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wanna go see a movie
>what's showing
>new resident evil
>is it good
>no
>anything else
>romcom
>fuck that

hopefully they follow the games more this time around and dont rush to fucking over the entire planet by the 3rd movie.

>Successful film series ends
>immediate reboot in the works
Oy vey.

milla jovovich wearing tight leather outfits

Honestly I just wanted to see how it ended (badly) I honestly really enjoyed 1,2 even though it really had nothing to do with the games.

3 was awful but 4 I liked for some strange reason (that guy's inevitable betrayal you could see coming a mile away)

5 was by far the worst out of the lot (hi Barry, bye Barry) 6 being slightly better because you know it was the last one in the series. Also Wesker did NOTHING that whole film.

>no post sip orgasm

>41
She is years past her prime, she needs to stop.

and they just keep getting better and better
Based Paul W.S. Anderson

I can barely tell what the fuck is going on. JESUS CHRIST HOW MANY CAMERA CUTS. FUCK OFF.

That's what happen when you hire washed up actors who can barely move

Paul Anderson said these movies target people who never played the games. I think they have the same audience as Buffy or Lost Girl: female teenagers with absolutely no taste.

I could never imagine watching that fucking pile of utter cuntragged shite on a cinema screen. Fucking vertigo inducing danger lift fight scenes JESUS.

>Also Wesker did NOTHING that whole film.
The worst part is that a fucking door killed him.

k i n o
i
n
o

youtube.com/watch?v=VWJaDLhGZzY

I miss "power Chris". The strength to punch a boulder and move it.

>this shit bait about Buffy

kill yourself, friend

OFFICIAL UNBIASED RESIDENT EVIL RANKINGS
1. Afterlife
2. Apocalypse
3. The Final Chapter
4. Extinction
5. Retribution
6. Resident Evil
7. Ultraviolet

>implying that wasn't a clone and the real Wesker isn't on the moon

it's what happens when your actors don't know how to fight

I buy them as they come out on dvd and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.
Well finishing the series stopped me I guess, but before that there was nothing anyone could do to stop me.

>7 cameras. That's all I've got to film you with

Why does Rebecca look like a prepubescent boy?

I kind of liked the first RE but was pissed when it first came out and wasn't basically an adaptation of the first game.

I didn't watch any other of the movies, though.

Horror movies have some of the dumbest viewers of all time. These are the people that think, "dude, his arm got ripped off wickeeddd"

Of course I am talking primarily western horror since there is actual good horror out there

gantz:o was way better than RE Vendetta

Good lord I thought this webm was looping a few seconds of camera cuts, then I realized it was still going for a whole minute

so bad it's good

Romcoms don't even exist anymore, dude.

It's either a comedy with a romantic plot/subplot or a full blown Nicolas Sparks drama.

then get me her non-union mexican equivalent!

what's Little Lupe doing these days?

Vendetta was crappy, but Rebecca was insanely cute.
>tfw no 3D Rebecca Chambers waifu

because it has zombie in it and looks like a rip off of matrix and mad max from time to time. as in shit that nerds eat up

But the games have really basic plots that wouldn't translate into a movie.

looks like a mad for tv movie and not like a multi million dollar franchise

> tfw no rebecca gf

is that 4 real my dude?

I don't know. I think she looked the absolute hottest in both Afterlife and Retribution. 36-38 was definitely not past her prime.

I just don't see the appeal

The pace of this scene is all out of whack. My autism overpowers my degeneracy on this one. Erection failed.

I thought the first half of The Final Chapter was great, got a Fury Road vibe
Then it just falls apart

Resident evil is consodered horror?

It's the only weeb shit my dad will watch with me.

I didn't know these movies were so popular

Rebecca looks like a girl I used to talk to.

CUT
CUT
CUT
CUT
CUT CUT CUT CUT
CUT CUT
CUT

TAKE 5 EVERYONE

Based Jorah Mormont kicking bitches asses.

The Final chapter was the first resident evil movie I've seen and I can't possibly imagine how they're are movies worse than that.

Is that suppose ot be Rebecca in that webm of OP? The fuck they made her look like poop

wow deepest RE villain of all time

George Romero RE when?

Tom Savini RE when?

Ridiculous fun and action

>only killing off the mexican on the team

Well that's just racism

Visually ugly with garbage action.

No wonder mouth breathers like Movie Bob went easy on this shit. Its only one step down from capeshit after all.

Fuck even Underworld is more competent than that.

>Why do people keep watching this shit?

Milla.

They would translate just fine. Just focus on the character interactions and the horror.

>they can be cured
>butchers them anyways

Would you really want to be cured after half or flesh has rotten and your missing limbs and you have human flesh in your tummy?

she's 39 in the movie, right?

fucking us government

this is how terrorists are born!

>trying to marry Becca

You son of a bitch! I'd fight through zombies for her.

...that's not how drone strikes work

>cure self 1 minute before meeting zombie aaron
>some cure left over in the room right next to you
>decide to bash your colleague's head in with a fire extinguisher instead of curing him

okay

a straight adaptation of the games could have worked a few years ago when the grindhouse shit was all the rage, since the games themselves are really cheesy, but now it's too late I think

>We've go a constant cash cow that's growing with each movie.
>Let's reboot it and change all the cast and alienate all the fans.
Sounds dumb. I'm no great fan of those movies but if it ain't broke.

She looks good for a gal nearing 40

me neither
I mean she's attractive and all but why are there these movies like The Fifth Element where the characters look at her like "My God.... she is the most beautiful woman in history!"

same shit goes for Eva Mendes

what? they can be cured? and it will bring them back and not just kill them?

...how? The virus has destroyed their bodies

Costs nothing to make and cheap action movies are very popular overseas

I can be anything
Take a look
It's in a book
It's a reading rainbow

Gosh how relevant
Granted this does take place in 2013

>It's a Sony Picture film series

Of course they need to reboot so they can make more money.

>But the games have really basic plots that wouldn't translate into a movie.

They can easily adapt the first game, just make it Saw with zombies with secondary characters falling into traps and dying slowly and stuff like that. They can do the same with the setting of Zero (a train) or 2 (the police station) even with 7 (house with the infected redneck family and the goo-ey zombie things).

They just have to make them cheap horror films instead of action films and they can put money in the bank.

I saw every one in theaters but the fourth.

would've been fine if the door crushed him in half but he became useless because a door close on his goddamn foot?

They aren't great films, nor are they the worst films ever made, just popcorn movies, seat fillers, summer action flicks that people enjoy

I thought the grenade/bomb trigger he was holding was ultimately responsible for you know exploding and blowing himup

horror-action-sci-fi

considering how powerful the character later becomes are there isn't a strong sense of horror however

considering the last underworld movie I believe your taste is compromised, the final chapter will not a great movie was miles ahead of that dreck, in fact with both ignoring previous films canon/retconning they hardly count as part of the same series/es

>Basic plots
>Easy, understandable
>don't translate well to amovie
>despite being simple
What's hard about a lab accident creating a zombie outbreak in an isolated forest mansion?
What's difficult about a special forces/SWAT/STARS team full of standard cop/action movie characters?
Evil corporations and double dealings?

Plots that have easily translated into comics/managa/novelization spin-offs are too complicated for a movie?

I think your contradicting yourself here.

I've been wanting to fuck Milla for over 20 years, so I still watch her movies.

>wesker did nothing
He ran umbrella while the board of directors sleep, co-ordinating the attacks all over the world, finishing off the surviving opposition.
He was a lackey of the films main bad guy, DR Isaac.

He woke him up early, spoiling the red queens plans, in addition he took charge of the Hives defences and captured Claire.

Then a door dropped on his foot faster than he could react to (considering the film recons tonnes of stuff there is a chance he supposed to be human now, might explain why he didn't go and confront Alice and the others himself)
plus he had a mole on her team so he thought he had the upper hand.

That was just epic brah xdd

I will never understand the normie mindset of going to the theater without having any idea of what's showing.

Even in the pre-streaming days it was far more affordable to rent something.

>yes lets blame nerds for anything I don't like
NERD!!!!

>normies
>I'm so much better and special than everybody else
never change tv, never change, go to your kino threads or whatever

1. 1
2. 2
power gap
3. 3
irredeemable trash

>re movies
>horror
maybe the first one.

Jump scares count as horror ------ somewhat

>be me
>reading this comment
>user exposes Buffy for a shitty series it is
>oh no.jpg
>literally retarded fangirls incoming
>check
>not even fucking surprised

The last underworld movie was terrible compared to BASED resident evil

please see
that is all

huh? Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a genuinely bad show with shitty
a) writing
b) acting
c) directing
d) music
and decent makeup

.....and you would still be useful if a door crushed your foot into paste?

Wow. Step back, we got our self a Badass

????

If you believe that then must have missed tonnes of episodes, yes there a few clunkers, a few average bits, some bad effects or actors but what other series could say it doesn't slip up a few times but overall its a solid 7/8 out of 10 television series

i'm having a seizure

>acting
some bad, some improved with time
>music
not loving the musical episode
>rest cant be bothered with because this is an example of hating something because its popular aka contrarisim
>directing
agreed-ish, workman like,average
>writing
some great writing, some great jokes, some terrible eposides,

-again don't see what makes Buffy so bad compared to other shows -all shows have wobbly bits or take time to settle into, did you just watch the first series and give up?

i only lasted about 5-10 minutes of this movie before the constant cuts pissed me off

>white girl can't believe a black guy can read a book
how was this allowed?