Just lost my mom, if you got a mom and your on good terms with tell her you love her

Just lost my mom, if you got a mom and your on good terms with tell her you love her.

what happened dude?

Where did you lose her? Did you report to your local police?

My condolences user, stay strong.

>Live with parents
>Don't talk to them much because literally zero common interests
>Expressing any sort of family love would be incredibly awkward and forced

haha

hey you, I like your style

Same. Though I try to get back to them by ease in a little humour every now and then.

Call the cops.

Hand yourself in to the authorities

It's the right thing to do

Be thankful you had someone you could care about in the first place.

Dark humour is how I deal with the crushing pain of living.

sorry i made fun of leafs, look after yourself user

sorry to hear that user

The fuck are African bullfrogs so smug about?

Stage 3 Brain Cancer, pulse stopped at like 4 in the morning at the hospice.

come here my boy

She will lose me before i lose her

That sounds terrible. Cancer is fucking awful, my man.

Brain cancer...

Fuck man

Aw man...

I hope you get over this soon, I'm so sorry.

Be strong user

(You)

the same happen to me but with my father. I’m so sorry user, hope you can deal with all the pain

hope your ok hun x

I’m sorry for your loss

I always do.
Be strong user.

F
It's okay to grieve user.

sorry for your loss

What bullfrog?
All I see in the pic is an American guy.

my condolences, user :(

Did she die in her sleep?

From Paki bro

I don't know if I could live without my mom.

Fuck dude. I'm so sorry to hear that. Anything we can do to help?

Fuck user, that's some heavy shit. I'm very sorry for your loss.

same here Pierre, moms are best thing ever, Alhamdolillah

Here here

Lost my mom almost a year ago today user. I know it's trite but people really do live on in your memories. Don't be afraid to talk to her at night/in your head sometimes. It's how I cope.

My condolences lads. Stay strong.

you'll always have a brother in me, user, sorry for your loss, glad I opened Sup Forums today

I stopped interacting/talking to mine 1 month ago and she feels I am punished her, this really puts things into perspective

You shouldn't give the silent treatment to the ones you care for, it can do permanent damage to the relationship and at worst case push them away for good. Even if it doesn't damage the relationship it will most likely make them think less of you even if they still care for you. Even if you don't really want to interact with them that much you can keep it to a minimum but do just enough to maintain the relationship. If you don't want to initiate communication at the very least respond when they reach out to you, even if you don't particularly feel like it at the moment.

My condolences leaf, Im sorry for your loss
Leave Sup Forums for some time, the internet as well. ill go buy some fruit and visit my mom now.

I would like to send my condolences to you on the loss of your mother... (´;ω;`)

they're naturally more empathetic and need reaffirmation. But its comfortable not confronting or recreating these issues, one of my brothers is essentially a proxy between me and the rest of the family, other brother is in a similar situation

Our father taught us to avoid emotional 'talk' and discuss only essential affairs. I want to leave and maintain a distant relationship with them.

Stay strong anons. May your moms rest in peace

fucking normies

I also am not big on talking about emotions and that stuff, also I prefer to keep some distance. I was pretty much raised like that so i'm not that comfortable with close relationships with anyone desu. But I still interact with my family, even though it's not as much as I probably should.

Also to add to that I feel my relationship with my family is better when there is some distance, when there is much more interaction it usually just raises the chances of petty arguments through the roof.

Thanks guys for the kind words, it's struggle but I knew this day was coming since October 2016 so Im a bit mentally prepared for it, still hurts.

They know we can't reciprocate emotion or gestures properly, they treat me for instance like a callous socially retarded buffoon. Better this way, to keep a distance.

Take some time away from Sup Forums, at least a few weeks, meet with family members, reflect, process, plan and come back when you feel you're prepared

Maybe OP prefers to share his feelings with us and shitpost to keep the demons away. I have been through terrible moments personally and professionally in the last years, and Sup Forums was always there to make me laugh. Be it a silly meme mocking Sup Forums's unironical racism, be it some news about a ridiculous happening in some country that becomes the butt of Sup Forums for a day, be it Ikibey impersonators.

this

Don't rely too much on it, it feeds your escapism if you're anything like me, its like that sense of zero-burden you'd have at fleeting moments during your childhood. Then real life hits you like a brick wall

Sorry to hear that, user
Hope the best for you and that you get over it

you are going to make it man