Unscheduled offworld activation!

Unscheduled offworld activation!

In the middle of my backswing?!?

Close the Iris!

I shot him :)
in the keg

They're sending SG-1's remote access code!

Indeed.

YO YO YO

IT'S BASED THOR HERE

YOUR BEST BUDDY AND WE'RE GONNA GIVE YOU ALL OUR TECH GUYS

FUCK THE GOOLD

FUCK THE REPLISHITTERS

AND FUCK YOU

>here's some tech humans good luck doing anything with it
>fucking imperial star destroyers within 2-3 years

HUMANITY FUCK YEAH

>Tollan - no you can't have even a futuristic lightbulb incase you go allah ackbar on the galaxy
>Asgard - fuck it have the lot, weapons, time machine bullshit just cram it all in there like a riced out civic

fuck the Tollan.

>Tollan

Then they got BTFO by Anubis

press S to spit on grave

>There will never be an episode where the Tollan are still relevant when we get all of the Asgard's shit and O'Neill and co go visit them just to brag and give a demonstration of all the new shit like when poor people win the lottery just to piss the Tollan off.

WHY

>Nox - Sorry we can't give you that cloaking technology that would help you not get killed by gooolds because you're too young.
>Ancients - We left technology lying around which even hides you from ascended beings. Whatever.

Fuck the Nox.

I always liked the fanon that modern humans are actually biological weapons created by the ancients which is why every other race is completely fucking terrible at war and how we did so well.

WATCH IT GOOLD

you with the crown of marble

watch it

ACTION STATIONS ACTION STATIONS. SET CONDITION ONE THROUGHOUT THE SHIP!

>tfw you funnel trillions into a secret program to build a space cruiser
>tfw it gets its ass beat every time.

GET ME SOME MORE FRAKKING BIRDS IN THE AIR

who were these guys anyway

One one hand it would have been cool if they explored more advances species.
On the other hand the fact that there are UFOs out there that are clearly on par with goolds we know nothing about adds spooky atmosphere

>that banking turn in space

Having a bit of mystery makes it even a greater show.

UFO

just like the aliens encountered in the alt Daedalus

leaves it open for spin offs or future stuff

Now now, brother! Don't be an asshole!

What? Please elaborate

Wasn't us. Don't blame us. Yeah. Fake news, yeah.

Open the IRS!

>Furling: Your fetishes intrigue us.

Hammond of Texas orders you to stand down, Colonel!

whats wrong with that? That way you can move in 3D

Doctor Mommyfu was best SG waifu.

>Chevron one encoded. It looks like a little birdy. I own a little birdy at home, he's a budgie, named Walter Jr, since I don't have any children of my own on account of my penile condition and fear of women. Oh he's so great, my Walter Jr, I'd ask him to say "Hello father, you look rugged and strong today" and he'd be silent, then I'd remember budgies can't talk and feel like some brandy. Only the cheap store bought stuff because my SGC salary is not enough to live a good life on, only a meagre, directionless, loveless one spent in this chair all day. Last time I spoke to my good son Walter Jr-

>Walter, please dial the Stargate and limit excess speech.

>...Chevron two encoded.

Nigger please. If anyone is a mommyfu it's Weir

I remember thinking this show was the bee's knees when I was a kid. I still enjoy it a lot when I went back to watch it recently, but it looks so much cheaper than I remember, especially season 1.

You know I kinda get what you're saying, especially in regards to the cgi, but at the same time I feel like the sets looked way better before the show went HD. The lighting stayed in a darker cast and made everything feel just slightest bit more authentic. Then the HD came along with the better lighting and things just felt more cardboard-y, the SGC in particular.

Friendzone...locked

JAVA, CREAM

shame some of these great scenes are in the midst of filler memory recap episodes or whatever you call them that is 80% made up of past episodes