Would you have sex with a man for $7,000?

>Would you have sex with a man for $7,000?
>I would if it had a negative impact on Cyril.
Why is this show so based?

How's the newest season? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet?

Are they still complete and utter failures? Because having two straight seasons of "look how overly incompetent everyone is and they never get anything right" has gotten really old.

I mean seriously at least in the first few seasons they occasionally stumbled into success. I mean I love the show, it's well written, the characters are funny, but I just want to be able to root for them again.

Actually, I'm near the end of the season and so far they've succeeded at almost everything.

1. I have the biggest crush on Cheryl.

2. Possibly the best season yet.

Cool. I'll have to start watching again.

This season, they occasionally succeed but it's revealed they're getting played.
What season?

I meant the current season. They succeed >50% of the time. It's just their bosses are lying to them. I mean, the Barry thing was 100% successful.

And some of their failures turn out to be the most entertaining. I love when they start a huge brawl after that old cuck makes Pam cry.

I like how moments like that show that they're starting to care about each other.

Would you have sex with Archer?

On the one hand he is a perfect human specimen but his personality is that fucking obnoxious...

And ok, it's just sex. His personality doesn't need to be a factor.

Doesn't he have a bunch of STD's? And into really depraved kinky shit? Goats, paddles and ball gags? Is it worth it for that prime dick?

>that clown episode
>double Archers bouncing dialogue off eachother

This season was pretty fun to watch, hope the next season follows up well from that cliffhanger.

Yeah, I find myself enjoying it a lot whenever Archer and Pam reflect on how they're pretty much best friends. Overall Pam was pretty enjoyable this season.
>Sup Dingdong
>Why the hell are you in here?!
>Heard you were getting your ass beat!

>That one clown they thought was Archer just because he was relentlessly slapping Cyril around

I'm on the one where they work for Slater again and Krieger tries to hypnotize everybody.

I really want to see Cheryl do something extremely plot-relevant like how Krieger fucked things up last season.

That scene was great
>"Which one is Archer?"
>Scene shifts to a clown just slapping Cyril over and over again

>Kreiger fucked things up last season
That felt so forced and out of character.

1. Congratulations on having patrician taste.

2. I haven't seen the new season yet, how much new Cheryl fanservice does it have?

1. It's not even just hotness. She's the closest I've ever had to a waifu.

2. Not a whole lot, but a little, and she has some hilarious moments.

She is prime wedding ring fodder.

We are 100% agreed.

>prime dick

Pretty sure Archer only ever gets half a mast due to the drink/jadedness.

Cheryl, Lana, Pam, Veronica Deane, and more, all agree he's hella good in bed.

I loves me some Pam

That stupid rich bastard didn't know what he was missing out on.

bump

I haven't wanted to fuck her senseless this hard since season 5 ended

It's CAROL!

So, with that season finale, how much are we betting on that both of the bodies were Krieger doubles, or was the one in the pool really Archer but Krieger is going to give him the old cyborg upgrade just like he did to Katya and Barry?

im betting on the ''real archer is dead but gets the barry treatment in season 8''

A self-loathing Archerdroid? I can fap to this.

>I don't have that much money

I think they were both robots.

Man, I don't want to imagine Archer getting his hands on an army of Archer-bots.

Except I kind of do.