Tfw it's actually fucking real

>tfw it's actually fucking real

no shit

yeah but i didnt actually think Hillary would go to a place like Sup Forums, this is my home :(((

eh, people need to see this
bumping with kek

wow really makes you think

There are probably paid shills here. But I'm guessing that most "suspected shills" are just people trolling and pretending to be shills.

They seem to be on Sup Forums as well.

>shills are not real guys

Suck that one retarded leaves

The US Government spends over a billion dollars per year on shills under Operation Earnest Voice.

I for one truly enjoy taring apart the arguments of Trumptards as a sort of practice for finding fallacies in people's arguments.

When the leftists come back, I'll do the same to them.

Both sides are fucking retarded, and I have learned so much and become so strong in the evil ways of persuasion.

Never occurred to me to get paid for it...

shills complaining about shills

faggots

Wait, is CTR fake?

>redditors are buttmad

Welp, I guess I'm a #HillBilly now

Both Americans are liar! North Korea best country in world!

American witch woman defile spirit of ancestors! American man wear small dog on head as hair; Fool!

This why I #KimjongunNumberOne now!

>these morons are making up their own polls again

Take off your proxy kim, we know its you.

>redditors are outraged
Unless they're having some fucking kumbaya Bernie circlejerk bullshit, they're always outraged. Learn to politics.

Wtf i hate Hillary now

I thought she/they increased it to $6 million

>thinking there arn't paid Trump and Gary shills here too

:^) welcome to the world user

Someone needs to correct that article, CTR spent 5 million on shills.

Also they gave up on Sup Forums

Nobody is a paid shill here. Nobody cares about Sup Forums. Some of us just support Hillary because Drumpf is a danger and unpredictable racist and most Americans aren't going to trust him with the nuclear codes. Hillary is the best choice we have in this election. She's experienced, highly qualified, and smart as a whip.

lol

No one gave a shit about DNC emails showing they massage the media... you think they give a shit about this completely legal old news?

TFW SHILLS ARE ACTUALLY PAID DISINFO AGENTS

Kek, there's still plenty of shills afoot, like this cuck above me.

Sup Forums goes from totally ignoring Hillary to giving her tongue baths en masse overnight? It couldn't be more obvious. Entire communities don't suddenly and organically pivot on their heels to the opposite end of the political spectrum. It just doesn't happen.

Business Insider has been massively SJW for at least two years now. They even covered Gamergate (unfairly of course).

>smart as a whip

Well I'm glad that one of the superpowers of the world will have a woman with the brain of an inanimate object leading it.

I am now a #hillarymissile.

shills btfo.

That sarcasm flew right over your head Straya. WOOSH.

Also, some of us just support Hillary because she has the correct temperment and experience to be President, whereas Drumpf and Pense are time travellers here to prepare earth for a singularity.

My guess is that they went to pro-trump subreddits (a-la r/thedonald) and ended up here

Wow thank you for Fixing The 8-track Tape

Wait why is this a bad thing? I thought you were all in favour of freedom of speech?

easy to spot.

lol

>yeah but i didnt actually think Hillary would go to a place like Sup Forums, this is my home :(((

bilderbergs terrified of /pol

It's all in here:

Have a (you)

Are you kidding? This is not news to me.

your rhetoric is 60 years out of date, almost like an old old person wrote it having not been around real people since the 1940s

>t. a shill

see , , , (maybe), et al

It's CTR combined with lurking redditors. Daily reminder that only 1 in 10 millennials support Trump. 40% supports Johnson or Stein.

Why isn't Drumpf doing the same? Too poor or just not smart enough?

Definitely agree, no on here is being paid to say good things about Hilary Clinton, she's just not a racist and she has all the experience so she is best for us. So what she deleted some emails? At least she deleted them and no one got to see them.

>a billion
Source? Wiki says $2.8m and only 50 shills.

huh...

>I AM THE FENCE SITTER SUPERIOR TO ALL SIDES AND I SHALL CAST UPON YE JUDGMENT

bill maher plz leeve

this pisses me off so much...

The use of the word fallacy outs you as some kind of an outsider. Not necessarily a shill, but undoubtedly an outsider.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

lol BI isn't stupid enough to mention Sup Forums

nice try
>$0.22 has been deposited into your account

they've spent 6 million already and more likely than not are going to get their budget increased again.

Wait, "Barrier Breakers"? How many shill organizations does she need?

For fucks sake,I remember when shills were subtle!
I tell you this mate,whatever you're getting paid for this level of shit obvious shilling,your boss is getting ripped off.
Shit,even if you're paying THEM to shill for them,they're still getting ripped off.

I wonder if they outsource to australia. I could be getting paid to shitpost.

>T.Shill

You thought it was a meme?

of course shills are real but some actually do support her and some are doing it to troll trump supporters. It's so easy to make you guys angry. Don't you have confidence in your candidate?

Source you faggot.

Like anyone in the Clinton campaign knows what Sup Forums is.

heres a (you)

Can't ever underestimate their degenerate nature. They're here and willing to destroy your values.

Never forget.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

I love these

are there any of catholics/christians/atheists/trump supporters?

fuck you are slow cunt

greetings human

She's a smart cookie. I tell ya!

Keep on truckin' youngins!

Cuck the Record doxxed

>And stalked

That's it... I'm no longer a shill for Hill.

I'm now a shill for Jill. I'm voting green.

I, too, am hue-mon

Have you destroyed your iniquities?

what the fuck... so all these people from other countries on here only like me because of propaganda? i'm going to meme, but i'm serious, wtf i hatee the usa now