Frozen 2 is the new The Incredibles

Frozen 2 is the new The Incredibles

Sequel is delayed forever

Other urls found in this thread:

derpiboo.ru/83805
derpiboo.ru/271064
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because Disney knows the entirety of Frozen's success was based around Let it Go. They have no idea what to do to make a successful sequel short of letting Menzel scream for five minutes and hope it becomes a hit.

It's going to take a while to design Elsa's Muslim girlfriend.

I hope she has fire powers.

Good. Fuck that movie and its theme song.

>It's because Disney knows the entirety of Frozen's success was based around Let it Go. They have no idea what to do to make a successful sequel short of letting Menzel scream for five minutes and hope it becomes a hit.
Especially since Let It Go wasn't even in the original script, so they have no idea how to make the lightning strike twice. It was an accident that Frozen ended up that popular and they have no idea how to repeat it.

Seriously, the number of times that they had to just wholesale remake this movie is flat out disturbing. I don't think anybody would have been able to foresee it succeeding the way it did.

Frozen is shit anyway, yay for break it barry 2.

Even the ride they shoehorned into Epcot is based around going up to see Elsa sing Let It Go for no reason other then it being her Number 1 Hit Single.

But they already DESIGNED Elsa's ambiguously muslim girlfriend!

From what I remember reading, "Let it Go" was originally a villain song, but one of the many wholesale rewrites of the script came about when they were going over that song and realized Elsa hadn't really done anything wrong in that version of the script and it didn't really work as a villain song.

Let's face it, if antagonist!Elsa had been kept, "Elsa Did Nothing Wrong" would have been HUGE.

good, this movie doesn't warrant a sequel at all. I fucking sick of Frozen madness all over again

How did Frozen go from being popular to downright being hated?

B-But muh hans redemption arc

Frozen is a halfway-decent film on its own, but its popularity and oversaturation made it extremely annoying.

It's extremely popular, this is Sup Forums.

>How did Frozen go from being popular to downright being hated?
There are certain people who believe they are the judge of "how many fans does this franchise deserve", and get angry when they see any franchise go over their own mental quota. Somehow these people have this mental illness of believing that there needs to be a quota, and that if there are too many Frozen fans in their opinion, that some of the fans have to stop liking it or some laws of nature would break down.

Note that you can tell when those mentally ill people post. They are the ones who talk about "this franchise is over-rated".

"Over-rated" is the most retarded statement on the internet. It implies that we should force people to stop being a fan of something because they surpassed the fandom quota.

>people can't hate what other people like
Overrated is an opinion. They hear most people think it's good, they think it's bad, so the expected rating is over what they expected- "over-rated", if you will. Only autists try to make people stop liking things like words, for example.

It's nothing special but gets shoved in everyone's faces anyway

>over what they expected
Fuck, meant over what they ultimately thought the movie's rating was.

>Frozen 2 eventually gets made
>/frz/ comes back

user, life isn't some cartoon musical where you
sing a little song, and your insipid dreams magically come true.

So let it go.

Only difference is Incredible is good and a sequel from modern Pixar means its going to be bad.
Frozen can get all the sequels it wants and it will still be shit.

People realized it wasn't a good movie, only decent thing is one catchy song and the song is about shaming paraplegics, what do you think?

I hope they fill all those plot holes and make a story that's not tied together with songs.

Please no

We never left.

Yes, please.

Those threads were quite possibly the most fun I've ever had on Sup Forums.

Probably because it was your very first obsession you shared with the rest of the board. Cherish those memories, they really are special.

tfw Geass Sundays will never return

Not true.

I was around during the earliest generals of a certain technicolor pony show. Which was also pretty fun before the ultra-autists showed up.

>tfw I was too late for JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOO

>but I was in time for TrumpCoinon /biz/

That sounds horrible unsatisfying

NSMB syndrome

Being a brony is kind of fun because the very genesis of the fandom can actually be identified with pinpoint accuracy. We have an actual, definite thing we can point to and say "this is where we started".

Heck, technically we have two, one for the show and one for the term "brony".

>downright being hated?

By who? grown men that fap at pastel colored cartoon horses?, I´M SURE THAT IS A HUGE AUDIENCE.

Frozen is just hated by geeks, not the ones that watch MArvel movies, but the ones that read marvel comics, Sup Forums by being about comics, attracts "lots" of real geeks, so they came spouting their hate to everything they don´t like, like Frozen and it seems that everybody hates frozen, but is just the same case as BayFormers, everyone on Sup Forums seems to hate the movies, and yet lots of people love to watch BayFormers.

Good.

If its popular, Its suck.

Sup Forums.

having fun over in /zoog/

Not because it's popular because it's popular and it doesn't deserve it's popularity.

It's called the hipster effect. People got mad because normies started to eat it up. It doesn't help when people watch it simply because it's popular which makes people raise their expectations thinking it'll be Toy Story or something when in fact it's a musical which is a genre a lot of people hate.

This, Frozen is the Casablanca of modern animation. A film that succeeded dispite the best efforts of everyone involved not because if them

>They Wanna make Elsa ( A known and now loved Disney Princes) the first gay Disney Princess.
>Can't because they don't want to damage a profitable property since gays are still not accepted by the majority

>Wait 13 years...(Finding Dory Style) when people are more accepting of gays.
>Make Elsa a dyke
>Very little back lash
>Any hatters can be called " Un-progressive misogynists/ evil homophobes" just how they are spinning the Female Ghostbuster hate right now.
>Elsa become the first Lesbian female character in Disney history
>Disney Profits!

And nothing of value was lost.

>They Wanna make Elsa gay
>they

Disney doesn't though. It's been completely thought up by SJW LBGT activists who've decided that the most iconic, popular and profitable Disney Princess around should be turned gay because they want some representayshun

Some people get tired of popular things.
Even in here, people say they're sick of the "madness", meaning the merchandising circus, not the movie itself.
The flipside of being popular and ubiquitous is that some people will start to dislike the thing.

Frozen is extremely popular and the merch keeps selling well, so naturally Disney answers the demand and pushes out a lot of Frozen merch, which upsets people who see Frozen stuff everywhere around them and start to hate it out of being fed up with it.

Also on Sup Forums a lot of people feel general hatred towards generals, and /frz/ was truly a formidable general, waifuposting its way through 1000 threads at least

They also designed an ambiguously ethnic boyfriend for her though

>There are certain people who believe they are the judge of "how many fans does this franchise deserve", and get angry when they see any franchise go over their own mental quota. Somehow these people have this mental illness of believing that there needs to be a quota, and that if there are too many Frozen fans in their opinion, that some of the fans have to stop liking it or some laws of nature would break down.

You are only half right (with regards to my own experience) but due to the oversaturation of Frozen, those who liked it became very aggressive to those who didn't find the film to be a masterpiece if you go back and look you can find shit tons of evidence that the Frozen fans hated any criticism and in many cause would get violent when someone disliked the film.

The film itself was OK on the first watch but became worse every othertime the only reasons it got as big as it did was
>Let it go
>Muh stronk females
>OMG what a hans twist
>This has neve been done before
>ZOMG ELSA!!!!1!

The same thing happened with Inside out and I also found that to be overhyped and shit, the main character Joy was a selfish cunt that caused every single problem in the film but is praised to the fucking eyeballs.

>By who? grown men that fap at pastel colored cartoon horses?

What? I thought Frozen was all right.

You got my attention now. How did it all firestart?

>Joy is overrated
Yep sure

it's hated because all we got for 3 fucking years was Let it go! on near constant repeat and fans like you rubbing the film in our faces using arguments like
>ITS SO UNIQUE, BEST DISNEY FILM EVER!!!!
even when people would say it's ok but x film is personally thier favorite Frozen fans would berate and shit over them, so much like all CN shows Frozen is mostly hated due to how much it was rammed down peoples throats.

TL:DR If someone repeatedly rapes your throat you're going to dislike cock.

good, it'd only be packed with blacks, muslims and gays anyway

>>Joy is overrated
>Yep sure
Glad you agree

derpiboo.ru/83805
derpiboo.ru/271064

>letting Menzel scream for five minutes and hope it becomes a hit.
Hey it worked the first time didn't it.
If it's not broke don't fix it.

Disney hate Money

She's so perfeect.

Full play-by-play
>Olaf sings Do You Wanna Build a Snowman while inviting us to Elsa's castle
>Grandpa Troll and some Troll Kids watch footage from the movie on a magic rock just before the lifthill
>Anna, Kristoff and Olaf are singing For the First Time In Forever while welcoming people to Elsa's castle and some vague party
>Elsa sings Let It Go, being placed where Maelstrom's three-headed troll was, which means that just as you come into the room, she's already sending you back out going backwards.
>The entire backwards segment is screens to extend the amount of time you hear Let It Go as much as possible.
>Remember how Maelstrom had that bit near the drop where it looked like you might fall through a cave hole to the outside? They closed that gap.
>Marshmallow and Elsa's sentient boogers have colonized the area around the drop. Marshmallow yells "LET IT GO" when you drop
>You arrive back in the Arendelle harbor watching fireworks over a miniature castle and some puffins they saved from Maelstrom
>The last scene before unload is Anna, Elsa and Olaf awkwardly singing "In Summer" in front of a set that looks exactly like the meet and greet building they built next door.