Tom Cavanagh played Harrison Wells, who turned out to be Eobard Thawne

>Tom Cavanagh played Harrison Wells, who turned out to be Eobard Thawne
>Eobard may be a far-future variation of Edward
>Cavanagh played the titular character in sitcom Ed in the early 2000s on NBC
>pic related is the actor who plays Eobard's true form in the CW show, dressed as the Flash, in a cameo in the same sitcom
>Tom Cavanagh also hosted an educational program in 2007 and 2009 called Stories from the Vaults, in which he played himself and talked about items throughout history
>the final episode of that show was called Villains and Rogues

Hypercrisis confirmed?

Eobard travels to this world every once in a while with two identities. When a Flash show was in talks, he threatened the casting directors with the five finger special until he got the role of himself.

Makes sense. He also apparently plays other parts because he genuinely enjoys being an actor?

Holy shit

Checks out, that's a Hypercrisis.

Yay, I found one!

Is nepotism the hypercrisis?

Your theory is based on Eobard being a "future" version of Edward, which is pretty weak.

Even if you ignore that, he had a connection to the other actor, the Flash, time, and "Villains and Rogues" before that.

IN FACT
>...in the first ever episode of Ed, after the people who were supposed to show up at 10 am to install his washing machine never do, forcing him to waste the whole day sitting around his apartment, he plays a prank on them wherein he puts out flyers saying there's a special event wherein if people come in at opening and put their hands on an item and keep it there until closing time, the item is free.
>he is sued later for monetary loss
>part of his defense is that he wanted to take from them what they took from him
>TIME

>TIME

holy shit

That's how he was able to deceive everyone on earth 1.

Eobard's actually a terrific actor.

>he wants to steal time

Were the changes Dr. Manhattan made just to their universe or the whole multiverse? What if we're missing ten years too

>Wally West shows up on our earth
>you suddenly discover your crush was your wife before
>you get to fall in love all over again while helping one another navigate conflicting memories

>This thread

Now the question is what are we missing from those ten years.

Cisco is the only TV character that strongly reminds me of myself. Like, that I really see myself in.

Ben Affleck played the part of George Reeve in Hollywoodland.
George Reeve played Superman.
In the movie he has an affair with a woman played by Diane Lane.
Diane Lane went on to play Martha Kent
Lane is also the name of Superman's girlfriend/wife

Completely unrelated, but does anyone have that mega for Flash S1 that was floating around some of the talkback threads?

Full circle. You lie if you say you didn't shed a single tear.

You're a cringey faggot?