Conselhos de Any Malu

A new episode just came out!

youtu.be/5chQq80OdZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w6UaOiVkqNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no subs

How much coke does Any's voice actress snort before recording lines?

NUKE BRAZZZZIL NOOOOOW!!!

Nah, I just think that they should release episodes with an english dub. They would get way more popular since there are more people who speak english than Portuguese

>not knowing at least five languages
c'mon user

I know at least one word in five languages.

What is this and is it available in English or Spanish?

Looks like they're cutting back on recycled animation loops. Too bad about the taboo on Sup Forums of enjoying anything from BR.

Its an animation YouTube channel from Brazil. There are no dubs but there are subs on their other videos.

youtu.be/w6UaOiVkqNg

Can't understand a damn thing but the animation is pretty great. There were a couple of noticeable errors near the end, though. Kinda glaring honestly.

Hoping there are subs eventually. Would be interested to know what the Hell they're talking about.

/it is odd that they put out a video then the subs like a week later instead of waiting so they can have subs finished for the video.

I think they work on the subs after posting the video so there is a delay.

I didn't know I could be sexually attracted to a face and its motions.

>necesitando subtitulos

Since I don't speak non-American I can only assume that they're sisters that sometimes have sex with each other.

Nah they're friends. It's explained in an earlier episode

Dibs on this one

Off-topic, but are there any good Spanish-language cartoons available online? I'm trying to learn and I need listening practice.

muh dik

El Mono Mario

Get back to me when they finally get them English subs. I can't enjoy a show without being able to understand it.

How do brazilians even understand each other, they talk so fucking fast.

There's tons of Simpsons episodes dubbed in spanish. We love our version of the dub.

Matter of fact, most cartoons, especially old ones, are dubbed already. Netflix might have a few.

Know of any good streaming sites for Spanish shows? I used to use seriesyonkis.com but they caved to legal pressure a while ago.

Besides Netflix I don't know much. There's simpsonizados.org, they have virtually every episode of the simpsons. They've been up for a while, and they handle their servers well.

Cool. Thanks.

you can look for latino dubs on kick ass torrent.

Did he use Toonboom's 3D cel feature? It looks awfully 3D, the framerate, the depth, everything.

Wish I knew what they were saying.
The auto-translate closed captions are really shit.

In about a week they will add a translation hopefully

am I the only one who sees the recycled animation?

No, just the only one who cares.

>only one who cares
for now

(Seriously screen cap my question and in at least 6 months to a year other people will be bringing it up

Not really, people pointed it out since the first episode. Overall it's really not that big of a deal though.

I think most people will give a youtube short some leeway since they have small budgets and even smaller crews.

Friends that have sex with each other.

Why bother when you already know the world's most best one? Im not gonna dedicate most of my life learning some language only spoken in one shithole corner of the planet.