I hope you guys realise that by voting for Donald Trump you're doing exactly what ISIS wants you to do

I hope you guys realise that by voting for Donald Trump you're doing exactly what ISIS wants you to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtT47YlQTdI
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wouldn't ISIS want the opposite of banning Muslims? This isn't even logical.

Yeah guys why would anyone fear getting blown up or decapitated for having a differing view? What are you bigots?

ISIS doesn't want me to do anything other than die.

If you defeat the enemy, they win

You're right. The last thing ISIS wants is a Hillary Clinton presidency. Hillary will degrade their ability to recruit new members by embracing moderate Muslims. Drumpf only wants to alienate good Muslims and drive them into the arms of ISIS. This is why he is so dangerous and can never be President. There's only one choice, and it's Hillary Clinton.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

So? Not all cars are going to kill me but that doesn't mean i'm going to play on the high way.

ISIS works for us you faggot

Its destroying muslim countries and giving islam a bad name even among leftie cucks

Also, they are destroying all the idols on Greater Israel and purging the land of xtians and others

sage

You know what I DO realize?

Your daddy fucked you and you loved it.

>Trump wants to protect against an actual ongoing physical threat
>Hillary fearmongers about Russia, who is not threatening us, 24/7

Yeah, they want someone who will close the doors of the USA for then and bomb the shit out of their territory. Do you imbeciles even think bofore posting this shit meme?

Yeah, sure ISIS backs the candidate that wants to stabilise Syria and opposes the candidate who wants boots on ground to topple Assad.
You shills belong in Reddit. That's your home!

Hi CTR

we know where you are

Except for the fact that if it wasn't for Obama, and Clinton, and their failures in leaving Iraq, Isis wouldn't even exist

Thank (((you))) for Correcting The Record!

Islam is not just a religion, it is a totalitarian ideology.
Would you as a leftist faggot try to ban millions of Nazis from coming into your country?
I'm sure you would.

>Hillery won't continue to arm them and let them wreak havoc as long as it fucks Assad

> ISIS wants
I bet ISIS would like to kill a few more American ambassadors in places like North Africa...

oh wai a sec

Oh gee I guess without Trump ISIS wouldn't be a problem at all.

Well if banning muslims draws them to ISIS. Then why not? The US is supposedly bombing them. It would be like cows to a slaughterhouse, if it were all true

I go away for a week and everyone is talking about CTR. How did this new meme emerge?

>I hope (((you))) realize that by voting for Donald Trump, I don't give a fuck what some CTR shitbird thinks...

Shillary poured 5 million hot pockets into her internet shill fund

>cue 5 paid shills telling me that didn't happen

Sounds like Canadian logic.

>if you put a fire out, it wins

That didn't happen.

It didn't happen. (It did)

WTF I HATE ISIS NOW

I knew this. Because even good Muslims might have a relative that could be radicalized. Shit even the good ones too. Whelp, one day not only Americans will decide to kill every Muslim, but the progressive world will too. Christians, Jews, Atheists, Satanists, every person will.

oh so this is why countries like belgium, germany, france, etc are having so many terrorist attacks? they're not accepting enough of the millions of refugees? really made my cranium twirl

>if you vote for your enemies, they win

muslims? islam? but i thought ISIS had nothing to do with islam?

WTF i hate cognitive dissonance now

>britbong
I just realized the shills all have freedom flags. Degenerate filth get out.

>Eliminating ISIS is exactly what ISIS wants us to do

>Poland
>sends troop to Iraq
>Poland is technically a bigger target than France for that
>Poland bans Muslims
>no terrorist attacks in Poland

>Banning Muslims increases the success of their recruitment campaign
>Thinking ISIS wouldn't want this

;^)

>bombing the shit out of ISIS and preventing them from infiltrating the west is exactly what they want

What?

>ISIS recruiting putting all the sandniggers in syria for us to bomb

stupid desu senpai.

t. Australia pretending to be Soros

youtube.com/watch?v=qtT47YlQTdI

I hated Muslims long before this became a mainstream political agenda. Even if it is fake, I don't mind, because it serves MY agenda.

That didn't happen are you retarded?

It was literally announced by hillary herself.

I hope you realize there won't be an ISIS when Trump nukes Raqqa and other shitholes.

So we should just lie down, let them in our country, and let them fuck us in the ass while we apologize profusely about how we caused them to be that way and their religion is a religion of peace?

youtube.com/watch?v=vaWz6Na0Pjo

Wow, gee, I guess I should join the right side of history and vote for Hillary! #ImWithHer

>Obama administration funds and creates ISIS
>Hillary at best is 4-8 more years of Obama
>HURR DRUMPF IS GOOD FOR ISIS BECUZ MEAN WORDS
has the insanity really gone this far

OP BTFO

> trying to gaslight on the Internet

>Isis is for the candidate who would most likely stop them
>Isis is against the candidate who would most likely bend over, disarm everyone and let them attack everyone
Isis is fucking retarded

>keep talking bad about muslims and ISIS, it creates terrorist
>muslims have nothing to do with terrorism

I teach my dogs to sit with the Shahada.

>Muslims are worse than dogs

ISIS doesn't need a US domestic reason to hate America.

ISIS hates America mostly because the US got rid of a system the privileged Sunnis over Shia in Iraq. After replacing this system with Democracy, government officials became unemployed.

As Iraq became more of an Iranian proxy, Sunnis unemployed and recently impoverished decided to turn to radical Islam.

If Trump says "All Muslims are bad" and Clinton says "Only some Muslims are bad" it really means more that Clinton wants to give some "moderate" Muslims weapons, and Trump doesn't want to give any Muslims weapons.

"moderate" Muslims who get weapons from the US for free tend to end up selling these weapons to more radical groups, if you really think Trump is strengthening ISIS more by saying stuff than the State department by sending weapons to "moderate" rebels, you are pretty dumb.(Inb4 Kurds are moderate rebels, no they aren't they are mostly Communist also they aren't really against Assad)

TL;DR Nothing Trump can say will empower ISIS the way the state department empowered ISIS by giving "moderate" rebels weapons for free.

Isis wants to spread Sharia and Islam.

Accepting them and being "tolerant" is exactly what they want us to do you fucking shill.

>they aren't really against Assad
>Kurds want their own state.
>Assad wants to keep control over all Syria
>Somehow these aren't opposite views