Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #842

did you know that Faye was encourage to drink at work until that one time when it suddenly wasn't ok? right around the time ol' Stabby found Mighty #2. oh, and when he became a SJW. wonder if the three are related?

Jeph's always been a spineless, pandering hack.

This is not so much a 'transformation' as it is him finally discovering his ideal audience.

Well?

BRIIIIIING

BAAAAAAAAACK

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that fucking robot like none other.

Being a Wry Sardonic Lady who Talks About Coffee has a very limited target audience. Maybe it's a fetish for certain peeps on the internet.

Someone remind me

Did Faye get over her dads suicide?

I honestly don't remember

Yeah, the moment she started craving Sven's dick.

What happened to Sven again?

He moved away because reasons?

He's too problematic for the comic so he repented for being a white cis male who slept around, apologized to Dora and then disappeared from the story.

Oh wait shit I'm confusing Sven for that other guy
What's was the other guys name

Angus?

Chad Thundercock.

Claire

If you're talking about Angus then it's because Faye and him were too low-drama. They were basically perfect for each other.
Can't have that now, can we?

I wish humans were as rare as AI characters seem to be in QA. More bubbles, more bluebitch, more pink girl and tiny asshole would bring me back for more.

Brown should be on every page. Whenever Brown isn't on page, everyone should be asking, "Where's Brown?"

He wanted a job on not-SNL and Faye didn't want to leave her life of literally doing nothing.

Jeph's magic writing wheel picked her to be the angry bitch this time, so he had to go.

Claire's a girl

But then who be the SJW darling for JackOff?

Still the robots because he turned all their bullshit into a civil rights thing too.

>girl

Dude yes, I want to see thick eyebrows.

I Faye planning to get drunk with a beer ? That seems like an awfully little bottle

It might as well be vodka or whiskey right?

And I tink that look like a tiny ass bottle, like not even a 37.5cl one

>tfw a small bottle of vodka like that is just appetizer
>tfw forever slav

>tfw 10 years later and I still get sven and angus confused
wasnt there some guy that dressed up in old english clothes too with a monocle?

>wasnt there some guy that dressed up in old english clothes too with a monocle?
Ah, the poet. That was his work uniform at the bar.

God I didn't even realize, he shortened Brunhilde to Brun, and made her Brown.

It's like pottery

>Faye admits her problem is stupid and makes no sense, and is nothing worth getting worked up over
>mfw Jeph outright admits through the character he's just having her relapse for no reason