What is Sup Forums's opinion of Emma Watson?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of Emma Watson?

Other urls found in this thread:

interviewmagazine.com/film/mila-kunis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the other 2%?

Cunt.

Richard Dawkins' son gone transsexual.

Female.

I would like to smell her farts, i'm being serious.

overacts and has an unwarranted sense of importance

this is before even getting into her retarded politics

Boring actress, boring person.

completely mediocre. if she wasn't in harry potter, no one would care about her.

Only liked her in This Is The End.

Pretty decent tooshie.

I have a high opinion of having sex with her

Are you me?

Probably not

whats this website?

she was great in that Henry Peter flick

She looks very arrogant.

Worst Emma by far

queen

100% richard dawkins

shit feet so who gives a fuck

Overrated. She's attractive, but people overrate her because she played a schoolgirl in a popular movie franchise. You see hotter women on the street all the time.

Extremely fuckable when she was just Hermione but now all the attention has gone to her head and she thinks she understands gender n' shit.

Pre-feminism Emma: 9/10
Post-feminism Emma: 4/10

Cunt, feminist, shit actor.

Prettiest Emma, yet somehow also the worst

she's had her 15 minutes and virtue signaled now she needs to find a nice beta and settle down

>all these triggered Sup Forumscucks mad she doesn't hate women

Perfection.

Why does she make that retarded expression all the time?

Worst Emma.

Can't-understand-what-people-see-in-this-chick tier along with Taylor Swift.

Let's not compare apples to goddesses here.

>goddess

Weinstein's bitch

would like to know too.

Talk shit
red dit

Fucking slut.

someone post the emma watson nudes

Interesting. And this is Taylor Alison Swift.

I really like emma, but I don't find taylor swift attractive at all.

What did he mean by this?

My waifu can beat up your waifu.

I think she's occasionally misguided but earnest and I'll always find her both incredibly beautiful and to have one of the most beautiful speaking voices in the world. She's my dream woman regardless of her politics.

Ok.

watson is fucking garbage

swift is LITERALLY perfect

boring establishment slut

>Leave Emma Slutson behind user and come with me

a fucking goddess

all these plebs

She's beautiful and seems like a genuinely nice person who wouldn't even give the time of day to an ugly fat cynical jaded asshole like me so I like to post about how much I hate her ugly sjw personality and disgusting body on anonymous japanese imageboards filled with lonely neets.

swift is a retarded whore

>retard chink eyes
>perfect
L M A O

>woah I remember her form super popular movie series

>she's totally hot

its like faggots liking maisie williams because she's on their favourite shit show

unprofessional cunt

So Emma had already filmed a scene last week at “James Franco’s party” and was coming back Wednesday and Thursday to film another scene with Channing Tatum, Danny McBride, Seth Rogan, Franco and Jay Baruchel.

The scene was as raunchy as it could be. Seth, Franco and Kay are kneeling on the ground with a few “cannibals” over them (that’s me) waiting to eat them as McBride comes out of an RV as our “king” with Channing Tatum on a leash in only a thong.

Emma knew he was going to be in a thong and everyone knows he used to be a stripper. So things were starting to get raunchy. Emma steps on set and looks at the scene and all of us in it and kind of has a freak out moment. Before we started to film she stormed off set with her publicist and Seth was saying what happened what’s wrong with Emma? Then she came back and filmed about 3 minutes of the scene.

During the scene Channing decided to do some of his breakdancing in front of her but alas he was in nothing but a thong.

So Emma storms off set. Everyone’s like WTF where is she going? She walks all the way down the street. So we wrapped the night 5 minutes later.

Came back last night and found out she quit because she the scene was too raunchy and she was really pissed that Channing was drinking while filming. He was obviously smoking weed as well.

But who can blame her right? She has a good image to uphold. But her quitting made last night filled with Emma jokes.

The ground was wet and muddy and Channing said we were stepping in Emma’s tears

In the middle of Mila’s interview James said the following:

JAMES FRANCO: So a funny thing happened on this movie I’m doing down here in New Orleans that made me think of you. The movie is a comedy, but it’s kind of an outrageous one, and this actress—I won’t say who, but she had a smaller role in the film—walked off the movie in the middle of a scene.

MILA KUNIS: This is Seth [Rogen]’s movie that you’re talking about?

JAMES FRANCO: Yeah. I’ll admit that the scene we were doing was pretty crazy. There’s not any nudity, but it is pretty outrageous. It’s not as if the scene wasn’t in the script, though. In any case, I didn’t see any of this go down, but I guess she basically went up to the directors, Seth and Evan [Goldberg], and said, "I don’t think I can do this." She, by the way, didn’t have to do anything crazy in the scene. But what was going on around her was, I guess, too extreme for her. So Seth was like, "Well, what can we do to fix it?" And she said, "There’s nothing you can do to fix it. It’s just everything." And he said, “Well, let’s just shoot it and I promise you can come to the editing room, and, if you don’t like what we’ve cut together, then we will not put it in the movie.” And she said, "No, that’s still not good. I just can’t do this. I can’t be here." And he said, "Do you want to leave?" And she said, "Yeah, I’ve got to leave."

MILA KUNIS: What?

JAMES FRANCO: Yeah, so she left. But what I’m really leading to is that my experience working with you has, in many ways, been the opposite of that.

interviewmagazine.com/film/mila-kunis

I've only seen the first harry potter film. Try again.

look, nobody cares you are a beta who thinks every celeb is a 10/10 and too good for you. don't be triggered that some people here have self respect and laugh at pieces of shit like watson ;)

>The ground was wet and muddy and Channing said we were stepping in Emma’s tears

Fucking vintage. Haven't seen that story in ages.

Gotta admit she makes a great beast

I liked her as teenager before I learned she was a bossy insufferable cunt.