Sheev is the only Star Wars character who deserves his own side-story. Prove me wrong

Sheev is the only Star Wars character who deserves his own side-story. Prove me wrong.

Literally can't berieve the sheev

i want to see how sheev killed plagueis in his sleep

I can't. Honestly, this sounds way more fun than a Han Solo movie.

reminder

Is Sheev one of the rare instances of good deeds done with evil intents?

>tfw no Plagueis and Sheev or Dooku and Qui Gon anthologies
>tfw every single anthology movie is going to focus on the boring as fuck ot

if they did they'd have to make Plagueis canon which they don't want to do for some reason going as far as saying his mention of it in Ep.III is just a lie to convince Anakin

The most charismatic characters of the prequels deserve a side-story much more than any original trilogy character because the prequels aren't very good and would benefit from more depth added to the story

I don't know if it's Canon, but in a comic, it was said that Plagueis actually got stupidly drunk and Sheev kept on giving him alcohol
Plagueis was at the point of passing out when Sheev used Force Lightning on him

In the old canon it happened right after Sheev was elected supreme chancellor, during the events of TPM. They were celebrating, drinking, and listening to music in Sheev's apartment and Plagueis ended up falling asleep. Sheev killed Plagueis with force lightning

>not jar-jar binks

>most charismatic characters
Sheev, Jar-Jar, Boss Nass, Watto?

Sheev, his apprentices, any member of the jedi's council with more than 3 lines, commander cody, Jango Fett

>Jango Fett
They could make an awesome Jango Fett movie based on the Open Seasons comic and his videogame. Picture this: Around the time of TPM Jango Fett and all of the galaxy's most dangerous bounty hunters and mercenaries are approached by a mysterious figure who offers them an obscene amount of credits to track down and kill the extremely dangerous dark jedi komari vosa. What follows is an epic spaghetti western set in the Star Wars universe as Jango races against the other hunters to kill Vosa. The movie is interspersed with flashbacks to Jango's life from open seasons. At the end Jango kills Vosa and the mysterious figure reveals himself to be Dooku. The hunt was just a test to see who would be the most worthy template for the clone army. Movie ends as Jango agrees to be the template after Dooku assures him that the clones will be used to destroy the Jedi and that he will be given a completely unaltered clone to raise as his son.

all gungans should be exterminated

>2017
>No Darth Revan movie

>2017
>Revan not even canon

I still want a Kenobi western

I want a Darth Plagueis series.
I want a Clone Wars film.
I want a Bounty Hunters series.
I want a Corusant Underworld film.

>But the Force Tree and Golden Snoke are

I want to see the Siege of Mandalore

I want to see the Battle of Jabiim

EU was that he forsaw the Yuuzan Vong as storming their galaxy. So he prepares for that

>tfw no Sheev father figure to guide you through your life