Just watched the Thing remake. Did anyone else hate this bitch from beginning to end?

Just watched the Thing remake. Did anyone else hate this bitch from beginning to end?

>turn everyone against each other even though there was no confirmation that someone had been assimilated yet
>cut all the fuel lines for the snowcats preventing any possible escape for those who weren't assimilated yet and knew she was insane
>murders Carter even though there was no way he was assimilated. He had been with her the entire time up until the ship and armed with a flamethrower, he could easily fight off any attempts

Her chubby ass brings down every movie and show she's in.

No. MEW is always goddess and is always right no matter what role she plays you gay faggot.

I never saw the remake, but my god does she get my plain jane boner going.

Time to open up my 2014 fappening archives, I guess...

She has no ass

Post please

The fucking movie could've had a 30 minutes-long scene of her scissoring her clone and this movie would've still sucked.

One of the worst remakes/reboots/sequels ever.

Eh, they're disappointing. Potato quality and Instagrammed to death.

She has cute little puffy nipples, though.

Settle down Riley

>hating MEW

Found the faggot and/or nigger.

>posting old pictures of this hag

Ugly brown eyed bitch.

she was an ultimate Mary Sue

>Just watched the Thing remake

well that was your first mistake

*blocks your path*

Sorry bub.

nigger detected

>Putting a woman in The Thing
Who had such a retarded idea? It's a significant part in the movie's appeal.

This is objectively untrue; her ass is in a state of flux

Sometimes she has the ass

>Just watched the Thing remake
The 1982 movie was also a remake.

>no ass they said
for a lady past 30 this is very acceptable

why does Fargo S3 have so many milfs

The Americans are the real enemy

ideal female figure right here

>wavy brunette
>dfc
>big pirate booty
>tall and long legs

iwas it common in the 80s for european scientists to recruit 23 year old american woman for their expertise on their discoveries?

more like a more faithful adaptation of the original source material

>Carter
>not a thing
>missing his earring
>she tells him
>he grabs the WRONG EAR looking for it

Just because you're a fucking retard doesn't make her wrong.

HOLY shit I completely forgot this film even existed, what on earth would compel someone to watch it?

>tall

I was surprised by her height, something about her makes her instantly look like a womanlet to me

Don't forget right before she kills him, he is attempting to learn how to operate that vehicle and accidentally turns on the wiper blades.

How's her foot game? I'd like to have a look at those toes.

>swn strangle you with her thighs
;_;

I forgot everything about this movie but I remember that it sucked very hard. And what is it about this actress. She looks so random. Is she the daughter of someone?

I dunno, her long, powerful legs and butt and her small boobs always made her look tall to me.

>or nigger
you do realize mew loves black guys, right? your post makes no sense.

This

She was fresh off Scott Pilgrim at the time but how badly this shit the bed held up her career for years. It's only really getting back to a good place now.

Hes saying that a nigger wouldn't like her because her ass isn't big enough