Rank the X-Men films from best to worst, Sup Forums

Rank the X-Men films from best to worst, Sup Forums.

Logan > Days of Future Past > X2 > Deadpool > First Class > The Wolverine > X1 > Apocalypse > X3 > Origins

How the fuck could anyone rate logan first when he turns into a depressed angry unlikable bastard and there's no other real x men to create a good balance so the story is just about old unstable man, speaks spanish girl so who cares about her and logan?

Days of Future Past > X1 > First Class > X2 > X3 > Apocalypse > Deadpool > Wolverine > Origins

never saw Logan.

Top 3:
>Logan
>DOFP
>First Class

Logan > First Class > DOFP > X2 > X1 > Apocalypse > The Wolverine > Deadpool > Origins

>How the fuck could anyone rate logan first
Because it's so good, it almost transcends the genre you bubble blowing mongoloid.

i liked origins

Why does this board have so many marvel vs. dc shitfest when fox is clearly the superior one

Logan > X2 > DoFP > The Wolverine > Deadpool > First Class > X1 > Origins > X3 > Apocalypse

Well good for you

>Logan
>Deadpool
>The Wolverine (Extended)
>Days of Future Past
>First Class
>X2
>Apocalypse
>X1
>X3
>Origins (just shit)

X2 > Logan > shit > the rest

X2>X1>Days>First Class>Logan>shit

correct

I always loved that line magneto makes at the beach in first class

>muh shit tier villains
>muh close to zero chemistry between logan and his daughter, and no chemistry between logan and the kids
>muh middling second act

Holy shit you're a wannabe pretentious retard. I bet you jumped on the Rogue One bandwagon as well.

>"muh close to zero chemistry between logan and his daughter, and no chemistry between logan and the kids"
What are you a fucking pedo?

>you don't share my opinion
>wannabe pretentious retard

not even him but kek

pretty gud

Next time, try to greentext less if you want to be taken seriously, you meme-spouting wankstain.

> it almost transcends the genre you bubble blowing mongoloid.
you must have missed his message to the other user

Shut the fuck up retard, you saying Logan because
>there's no other real x men to create a good balance
Is one of the stupidest reasons to dislike a movie ever made and yet you have the balls to call someone else a "pretentious retard".

And then name-dropping Rogue One as if this will validate your stupid fucking point, insufferable fuck.

So Sup Forums hates capeshit so then we should all agree logan is the best because its least capeshit, right?

You don't argue with a 5 year old what's the tastiest Play-Doh color.

Calm down you sperglord. People can have a relationship with kids that isn't fucking sexual, like if you have kids and they play with each other, maybe you play with your friends kids too like helping them make a sand castle or talk about random shit. In logan it's poor, so you don't really care about it. Don't be such a hypersensitive fuck.

That guy wasn't me. Professor x is boring and mostly serves as a plot device, and logan is hateful and unfriendly in this movie, so they aren't likable imo.

You guys REALLY need to watch Lamb

The Wolverine>X1>Logan>Deadpool>Days of Future Past>First Class>Apocalypse>X2>Origins>X3

This. Logan was underwhelming and overrated on Sup Forums.

X2 > Logan > DOFP > First Class > X1 > Deadpool > Apocalypse > The Wolverine > X3 > Origins

The Wolverine could be made into pure kino by excising all Viper lady and giant robot content

I'm tempted to rate X1 lower because it doesn't really do it for me, but that seems harsh, it's not that bad or anything and it set everything up / has historic value.

Days of Future > x2 > Logan > xmen > first class > x3 > wolverine nippon steel > wolverine origins

the scene where he kills shaw is fucking fantastic.
"This is what were going to do, im going to count to three and im gonna to move the coin"

X2 = Logan > DOFP > Deadpool > First Class = Wolverine > X1 = Apocalypse > Origins >>>powergap>>> X3

I thought Logan was garbage that went on for a half hour too long.
>XD charles xavier said "FUCK" haha wow this is so mature and adult finally!

>God Tier
X2
>Great Tier
DoFP
Logan
>Good Tier
X1
First Class
Deadpool
>Meh Tier
The Wolverine
>Jesus Christ Why Tier