Meanwhile, on female Sup Forums…

Meanwhile, on female Sup Forums…

Why do men only like capeshit?
>n-no I'm not a dumb cape lover, I love fight club! and shawshank!
Tubies are a fucking meme.
tfw no bf

Did anybody here get Master & Commander? Chad wants to watch it all the time and I don't get what the big deal is.

I'm so sad The Leftovers is over. Kevin was so hot :/

Why do hot men only want to have passionate sex with me whenever I want? Why don't they want to pay for everything I do too?

Zac Efron is so hot! Have you ladies seen the new Baywatch movie where he is shirtless? Can someone post a webm? :)

I was going to make a serious reply but that's so BOOOORING I wonder what's on Facebook?

Men are selfish by nature, they only see us as objects.

>Kevin
Ewwwww you can't be serious Ashley, a fuckin whiteboi? Remember the disaster named Eugene? I thought u were done with these pencil dicks...anyway I'm off to see DaQuandre III, by ladies :)

Big
Black
Clits

>tfw seeing a white man with an asian woman
Hmm, how can us white girls even compete?

>The last samurai? oh yeah Tom Cruise is so shoort lol

>But im watching the movie it's just that i need to check my phone too

>OMG Supernatural is so cool!

>Why men like loong booring movies?!

so i got my period today

>she's a balls girl

i never noticed how women only socialize with women of the same race, while men generally don't care

What do you girls say when a guy asks what ur favorite movie is? I say Avengers cause I am kinda nerdy :) not the bad kind tho

Omg my boyfriend made me watch Twin Peaks and at first I was like that's the show I keep hearing about on Tumblr I even bought this "damn good coffee" shirt from Hot Topic. And then we sat down to watch it and it was like... so slow paced and boring. Halfway through I started browsing my Instagram. Like it didn't even make sense they were sitting in some red room and there were subtitles. Like who the hell reads subtitles I mean it's 2017?
>my face when

Can someone recomend movies that makes you cry. I want to watch some with my male friend tonight, he is so sensible.

Netflix is life tho :)

what's your favourite site to browse on your phone while watching movies, girls? for me its instagram

How do i get Chad to notice me? I already slept with him once but he's not replying to my text?

My boyfriend asked me to marry him. How long do I have to do that before I'm eligible for ali?

I watched this movie today and i completely understood and loved it

Blacked.com

FB > instagram
I am oldschool tho

Me I really liked the new Star Wars. Do you remember the scene where they had a fight with those colorful swords? Like Adam Driver was SO hot. I dressed as Rey and I put it on my Tinder profile but I only get creeps with glasses and ugly teeth I wish all boys were like Adam Driver.

ya don't have to add "girls".. we get the joke

cock or gtfo

turn up at his house unannounced, guys love that ;)

Can someone explain the film Master and Commander to me?

Girl, simmer down.

Jesus Christ this thread is autistic. Meanwhile threads should be banned.

get that sand outta your vagina gurl

ITT: Movies men will never understand

get out of here mister this thread is for girls only

how long has it been since you sent the text? if he doesn't reply within the hour it means he's cheating on you, make sure to send him 10 pages of texts calling him a limp dicked faggot, then sleep with his best friend as revenge. it's the only way to make boys learn

Kinda weird how Sup Forums just naturally takes to being female, huh.

>ho ho I'm a boy pay attention to meee
dick pics or gtfo

This seems like a normal everyday Sup Forums thread to me. Pretentious and shit taste all around. Even ironically

that film is SO boring, alright a couple the main guys are cute but it goes on FOREVER, I had time to upload my day's selfies to FB and when i was done it was STILL GOING

I'm a man and I loved this movie

shit taste in what? pretending to be female?

dick or gtfo

>don't hit on me naughty girls! :)
fuck off attention chad

>patrician women don't exi-

MELBOURNE

Har Har Har
Not risking getting banned

Think of it this way Sup Forums is badically tumblr or any of those hipster faggots who parade around brand name alone and like shit just because everyone here in their little hug box here unanimously decided it was "kino". It's a broad generalization to put everyone into that box but a vast majority of the posters here are like that.
Sounds a bit like bitch behavior to me

I bet you loved Master & Commander. KEK

>bf making me watch some dumb movie about sailing
>selfie for this occasion only got 130 likes sofar
>posting this while he is entranced by the movie

Help me girls.

>the night porter

top kino
btw I'm a guy

>mfw this is actually a good thread

It's mediocre at best.

We've had much better female Sup Forums threads, honestly.

Shitposting quality has gone down over the years, but this year it has suparssed garbage bin level. Party rockers isn't funny, BLACKED has been milked through all it was worth, etc...

>"did someone else here didn't understand that x-men movie where they time travel?"

So my boyfriend is chewing me off right now because I forgot to buy us our seats for that new Mummy movie.., God I just don't get him, like sorry I forgot about your shitty movie Jason.... We can't even start fucking in the middle of the movie when we're in the theater though, so like just what's the point? I really like him but he is such a neerrdd haha #nerdloverhere

But girls, should I go back to chad though?

Remember when this board actually did have Sup Forums females and not reddit ones?
even /lit/ didn't stand a chance against the patricianhood