Why were the 90's so great again

Why were the 90's so great again

Nostalgia from the '90s is more powerful because people who were kids in the '90s had childhoods both before and after the internet became the center of society.

I wasn't addicted to the internet back then and had some semblance of a social life.

Sad frog etc.

W R I T E T O M E

No worries. It was like post sex cuddle time til 2001.

This. Just barely old enough to have seen the end of the good times and comprehend what that meant.

Granted, the 00s were just fine up until 2007.

Nostalgia, after the 90's technology became much faster and the things we grew up with quickly faded away into obscurity.

Righteous Snackages

Stick Stickly
PO BOX 963
New York City, New York State,

After fucking TWENTY YEARS I still know this fucking little song by heart. Goddamn you, Stick Stickly, you satanic popsicle stick

Nick in the afternoon noon noon noon noon noon noon noon!

>Granted, the 00s were just fine up until 2007.

Right up until social media became a hit with normies and suddenly the internet stopped being something only basement-dwellers spent more than a few minutes a day on.

It's weird how fast everything changed.

>Right up until social media became a hit with normies
>Which also coincides with the popularity of the iPhone
Face it, Apple gentrified the internet with normies. It's all Steve Jobs' fault.

Steve Jobs dreamed of making computers as accessible to normal people as possible, not pausing once to think if he actually should.

>youll never again go to a fan page for a show/game that was on geocities

He and Zuckerberg. Guy made a huge push to get Facebook on as many computers and phones as he possibly could.

Jobs did nothing wrong

Zuckerberg got all the normies enticed by the whole exclusivity thing, Jobs got the normies enticed by making a thing shiny and sleek.

People who loved technology have always wanted it to be open for everybody, and Jobs and Zuckerberg went the exact opposite route to appeal to normies. It's brilliant in its cynicism, really.

He left Apple in incapable hands

Guys. We should write to Stick Stickly.

The West is being won. We're all cowboys in the era of cities now. Men out of our own time.

>normies
Being labeled a normie by a labeler

Everything about that show was concentrated cringe.

Just do it.

There will be no monuments left for us. History is written by the victors, and none will remember the meaning of true freedom once it's gone.

>Stormfront still has geocities hosting their website

>push ups
>shark bites
fug

>90s
>good

If you mail him now where does it go? I wonder if he still responds...

Does someone still own this fucking Popsicle stick?

Is that the internet?

eh, 90s and early 2000s

2008 was the last good year.

I think it has a lot to do with cartoons not being so heavily regulated. "Edu-tainment" ruled the day back in the early 2000s and those shows are bland and boring and forgetable for good reason.

Practical affects, make up, puppets and actual set building both life scale or miniature feels more real and takes talent, skill and hard work with an attention to detail to work.

Wile CGI can enhance an experience, we live in an age of wY to much fucking cgi where actirs are standing in green rooms wearing green suits talking to things that aren't really there.

Shit, remember when people used cell phones...as phones?

Time to go cyber punk now, funny how niche 80's scifi predicting the work would be ruled by corperations and freedom tsken away and apathy rampent.

Fuck, if I'm just going to be a slave employ, I'd like to see hive cities be as nice as the city of glass in Mirror's Edge.

Clinton era gun bans and nafta was the only thing that sucked.

Also having a lack of direction in life due to the soviet union collapsing...for more on that, read Fight Club.

christ did he ever

> Tim Cuck

There was no shame, do whatever the fuck you want.