What does this picture mean to you?

What does this picture mean to you?

Trying to keep his pimp game strong.

And she's not helping.

it's just a man showin off his man

America

I am so sick of looking at them I could puke. Dubs will confirm.

who is better at basketball?

She has huge traps. wtf

He's introducing the new starting linebacker

I guess it's true

Nice singles lad

Reminds me...

Two guys on their night out.

>Ladies and gentlemen, Harambe.

"What do you mean R.I.P Harambe? He's right here."

Tripso confirm

God dammit.

Imagine being Obama in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Moochelle, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Obama and not only sit in that chair while Moochelle flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MICHELLE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Kenya You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Obama. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

imagine how jacked she would be if she was a man. black genetics in action

She IS a huge trap

The guy on left can probably deadlift 4plaet

no more glass ceilings and a noble prize.

Michelle works out and her husband is a smug fuck who thinks the Commerce Clause stands for a general police power.

Kek good one

>IF she was a man
>IF
Look at that body and tell me it is a woman. Just try. That body is like a man in drag.

mirin dem traps and shoulders

>people STILL think Michael is a woman...?

>What does this picture mean to you?

Literally nothing.

Check 'em

A FUCKING WHITE DRESS

Michelle is the best looking first lady we've had since Jackie

At least she is not a whore.

I take pleasure in knowing my wife is way hotter than one of the most powerful people on the planets wife. Way hotter! and I'm just a shitposter on a puerto rican salsa dancing forum

Fuck you obama step your game up at least get a convincing trap

i feel like obama looks in that picture when looking at that pictue

a nigger

>not bad for a tranny huh guys

Fucking jacked

You guys ever see that episode of the Twilight Zone where everyone is ugly?

I laughed

>slut-shaming in the current year

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Manboobs

On one hand I sort of wish that I was so gorgeous people would literally throw money at me to pose naked but on the other hand I appreciate the character and value that a life of working hard and accomplishing goals has provided.

Despite that cognitive tension though, and throughout all the other trials and questions of life, why we're here and where we're headed, above all else, I'm just glad that I'm not a fucking leaf.

Two feminists going about their business

What a beautiful lady!

Looks like some kind of shitty snack cake?

Also fucking captcha storefronts are getting old

NFL Draft pick or First Lady?

I remember that was the 24th pick of the second round

Hell of an entrance

They're really messing up the average, a black family with 2 dads instead 0.

hueheuhuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuehuh

this

>first post best post

>body-shaming in the current year

>shame
that guy looks like he could bench press a car
nothing to be ashamed about

Yeah with those traps

>do you even lift?

All the proof needed that barack is a fudge packer, no straight man with any power is tied to a hog like that

That he was for gay marriage all along. It was right under our noses.

Kek

Great thighs tho

>does this not mean the same thing as it does here?
The man's a poof

DESU can we just elect her instead?

She's a bad bitch.

Fuck these ugly fucking NIGGERS

GODDAMN I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY FROM HAVING TO STARE AT THESE TWO APES AND THEIR MONKEY CHILDREN FOR 8 MOTHERFUCKING YEARS

EIGHT. FUCKING. YEARS. 8 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN RULED OVER BY SUB 80 IQ CHIMPANZEES

FUCK AT LEAST HILLARY IS WHITE

Muslim Roomies spent Ramadan in Pakistan 1981

Fucking kek, Canada.

Seriously though, why did Obama marry Michelle when he could have married someone of mixed race like himself? At least she wouldn't have kinky hair.

Damn, look at those shoulders.

>dicks out for harambe

Sub 80 IQ wouldn't be able to graduate in the top 15% of Harvard, or to speak or write as well as he does. Of all the things to hate about the guy IQ is not one of them.

Light in the Loafers

Mirin traps

>what is affirmative action
FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVER

REMEMBER WE WILL END THE SHILLS WITH A RAIN OF FROGS.

MAIL THEM FROGS, FROG REPRESENTATIONS, KEK STATUES, EVERYTHING, SHOW THEM THE GRAVE MISTAKE CTR JUST MADE BY AWAKENING OUR INTERNET HATE MACHINE! PRAISE KEK, PRAISE THE HAPPENING!

holy fuck look at that neck muscle like shes a fucking male heavyweight lifter jesus christ

Bullshit courses

Sociology

Political Science

Barry is poorly educated, but he can read a teleprompter better than Brian Williams.

>anyone who doesn't completely hate obama or black people is a shill

no john, you are the shills.

There is zero chance that "Michelle" is not a tranny. Look at those fucking shoulders and traps.

leaf/10

You make me puke

Obama the scholar

Arrogant, prissy, and ready to pose.

I love that show.

What a sweetheart

>right eye wider than the left
>breaking the law smoking pot in a commie costume

Narcissistic nigger detected

>Appeasement studies

Guess that explains that.

Trump is the One Who Knocks

That fashion sense...

the fuck is that a shop? I never knew she had thunderthighs that bad

>this is my pet chimp

>Literally a dumpy dress

Daily reminder

That bitch is jacked.

Hey, it's 2016.

I fucking despise M.Obama. I don't even give a shit about Barack but holy shit shes insufferable. Shes tried to do more then any first lady and always been a fucking bitch about it
>Racial SJW bullshit
>Ruining HS lunches
>Having some weird obsession with thinking shes a "hot" first lady when shes a man looking chimp and nowhere near a real brown goddess.

ooga booga

BASED KEK IN THIS THREAD

Top banter, lad.