The only picture you ever need to crush Democrats

That's something they will and cannot counter.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightreasons.net/index.php?/topic/71035-todays-toons-122415/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/49y5p0/trump_rally_vs_hillary_rally/?st=irha9873&sh=0f6f62f7
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3233667/posts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meanwhile at Clinton Rally....

This is why democracy is fucking retarded. Don't get me wrong I hate Leftists, but the fact that democracy is functioning correctly right now and the effect is the ascendance of Donald Trump is just another nail in the coffin.

Why the fuck did the Enlightenment or the Greeks ever think the masses should be allowed to control anything? How the fuck does that make sense, what company allows the workers to vote on its decisions? How is this even a remotely sensible form of government

holy shit

Why is American Airlines allowed to host this racist? Put pressure on them and all large venue owners until they stop. mission accomplished, someone alert twitter of this idea.

you have to come back

We seriously need to make a collage showing packed stadiums for Trump and empty hotel lobbies with tumbleweeds for Hillary.

Start spreading around social media that Trump has a legitimate following of millions and Hillary basically has no supporters.

We need to show people that if Hillary wins, it was rigged.

>How is this even a remotely sensible form of government

it's only sensible if you're constantly running around killing people and taking their shit

KEK.

wtf i hate ameriKKKan airlines now
Now I'm a #shillforhill

I like it
#DNCLies

You have to go back.

Trump is a result of a 2 party system where both ignore what the people want.

>Get base riled up, 40k people in a stadium
>Base comes out, all 40k vote
>Woo, I got 40k people to vote for me!

>Reach out and get 2 million people just excited enough to vote for you
>Base isn't excited, only half turn out
>Woo, I've got a million people to vote for me

Trump's love of big events is killing him.

Hell, he needs to schedule them in advance and do a ton of work to get people out, which means he can't react, he can't move schedule. His campaign is inflexible.

Goddamn, I didn't know the disparity was that bad. They can say what they want about Trump doing poorly in the polls, the only way he is going to lose is if they manage to legit rig the election.

A

>makeagif

Democracy works well as a means of preventing a minority from taking power and abusing the majority. But it's retarded to have the uninformed populace making decisions directly. The Founders set up the electoral college for this reason, but it failed, turning into effectively a direct election.

turning back industry regulations and military expansion is in no way authoritarian lol

youre right but youre still a stupid leaf

Based Juan.

a thousand maybe 1.5k people? that's nothing lol

Fuck off anti-freedom leaf. Consent of thw governed is necessary.

Wow, he has a base of fervent Republicans. Surely, his radical ideas will sway independants

I mean seriously. How can we lose?

When people start complaining about democracy, that's when you know you've won.

Which they 100% will, by the way

He's up like 20 points with independents. The only people he's losing with are democrats.

Clitoris isn't that good either. I have friends in Murricca after living there for a year and most are basically saying they will not vote at all if the choice is Trump or Shillary.

I could see the turnout to be one of the lowest in decades.

Ron Paul didn't know how to deal with a rigged media

I'm still hoping Kek pulls it off for us.

Ron Paul was obtriticed by the media since the start of the primaries and never treated as a serious candidate DESPITE ended up second and third in most republican primaries priori to Super Tuesday.

When you have an anti establishment candidate and give them air the message will spreed. Shit that was basically Trump's campaign, attack the others for taking money from Wall Street and donors and basically sprinkling every now and then some outrageous statements so the media keep covering him basically blocking the media access of the other candidates which had to spend millions in order to compete with Trump and still got fucking outclassed.

Pic looks exactly like the obama rally I went to in 04.

They were all waiting to see Trumps tax release.

We're waiting to see the books on the Clinton foundation.

RON PAUL RALLY
6k people

Trump Rally (ALABAMA)

35.000 People

Yeah, very equivalent!

FUCKING

This is like the birthers all over again.

lost my shit

>We need to show people that if Hillary wins, it was rigged.

It's rigged, we all know that. The question is whether democracy still works they way it does in Austria (after the Constitutional Court threw out the results of the last rigged election) and Brexit in the UK, when the ballots were counted honestly and Brexit prevailed fair and square.

Trump's average and ordinary supporters are motivated, and they'll show up to vote. On the other side, only the Shillaries are truly motivated.

Obviously, where postal ballots are the norm, it'll be hard for Trump to do well but not impossible. But today only 3 states - Washington, Oregon, and Colorado - use mail-in ballots exclusively, and the first two are solidly in the Blue camp. That means the other 48 states are totally in play for Trump.

>tfw was at that rally

Democracy and oligarchies are both retarded, the ultimate red pill is a balance of both competing with each other.

10/10 Pablo, you get to live.

Authoritarian Government with Armed Citizens?

>trump fills stadiums in fly over states that have been red since the fucking 60s Democrat Republican reversal
>This is proof drumpf will win
Dat delusion

>Texas
>flyover state

Texas is the most relevant state in the south, and the second most populous state in the entire country

>media (which takes all the polls) shown in Collusion with NeverTrump(FoxNews) and ClintonFoundation
>Still this degraded to believe in her lies

Trump will rape steamroll her.

greeks had to be the best form of themselves to be allowed citizenship and life.
they were also localized with a healthy culture.

A country full of valuable people deserve democracy. A country without doesn't deserve to exist.

top kek

you're alright pablo

Sure is shillary in here.

What fucks the Democrats over isn't Trump's ability to draw huge crowds with his celebrity. It's the erosion of the Dem base in key swing states (ie, the Rust Belt).

20 years from now, regardless of who wins the White House this year, we will have a GOP Supermajority government and everyone will be wondering why the Democrats fucked over their own base. By then they will be contained to a handful of postindustrial urban states (mostly CA and NY) and locked out of the national government.

Everyone will point to the Clintons as the people who single-handedly destroyed a 200 year party, and made America into a defacto one party state (much like Japan and the UK). And the one person who might have saved them, Jim Webb, was totally ignored.

Pic EXTREMELY related. Detroit is bankrupt, and what was once more Democrat than Illinois is now a fucking Right-To-Work state with a full GOP government. That's the state the Dems are in.

that's a lot more than 50 if we're being honest

Yes!

>stupid red neck white trash people in fly over states who without them I would starve to death
Better watch yourself.

>That's the state the Dems are in.

Which is to say, "no state". The few Democrats left in Michegan are either dumb niggers who don't vote (and won't vote for a bitchy white lady) and a small group of rich suburbanites in Ann Arbor. That's analogous to the Democrats nationally: niggers won't vote and rich white people are a very small minority.

It's why they tried to move in so mexicans, but even that is failing now due to mexico growing a middle class (and immigrants assimilating). Why did that happen? NAFTA. Signed by Bill Clinton. They fucked themselves over.

(Kek is praised!)

Michigan also has a lot of Muslims. Couldn't that sway things?

Yeah, about 200, wow so impressive

That's why Bernie totally won with his bigger rallies!

The "lower" (ie poorer) ones are all recent arrivals without citizenship (so no voting), while older ones are analogous to either rich white people or lower class white people (usually depends on the amount of exposure to niggers). Either way, they're a small minority.

the difference is his constituents, for the most part, don't vote

Trump is basically done at this point. Everyone is tuning out. This will be McGovern all over again.

Trump should buy a couple of chemtrail planes.

hopefully it stays that way

>what is DNCleaks
>what is conspiring against a candidate

The Democratic party is composed of different groups whose beliefs contradict each other. Seriously, it's a fucking mess.

>LGBTQ/Feminists and Muslims
>Union workers and Illegals
>Blacks and limousine liberals
>Hispanics and pro-choice people
>Communists and Wall Street

It's literally just bizzaro GOP

based mexibro

so many fat disgusting burgers I want to puke

>$0.03 has been deposited to your account.

This is true. Still glad Bernie got the crowds on the Dems side and Trump gets the crowds on the Reps side.

The shift of the Republican Party to the white party has begun. Even though it was always supported almost entirely by whites, the white democrats are leaving their party in droves. pretty soon we'll have whites in the Republican Party versus everyone else on the democratic side.

So you're saying the only way Hillary will beat Trump is if she rigs it?

>OP does not say where this rally happened.

The American Airlines Center is in Dallas, TX.

What, is OP going to show a big Trump rally in Oklahoma now?

>whites in the Republican Party versus everyone else on the democratic side

that's enough to win (for now)

Goddamn goyim. Don't zoom out that far.

Cruz did a rally in Fort Worth the same week Trump had his mega rally in Dallas. Only 1,000 people showed up to his rally and he still won the state. Fucker. I'm leaving his box empty when he's up for reelection next midterm

LOL there were pics in the other thread of Hillary talking to half-empty venues in blue states like PA.

I am gonna laugh so hard if Hillary wins.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-but the event sizes!

therightreasons.net/index.php?/topic/71035-todays-toons-122415/

This is a picture from a rally in 2015.

It looks like 8d48Qzsb is the big liar, not the media.

SIEG

HIEL

Ok

here's a rally last week

And most of the crowd present are senior citizens.

In freaking Washington DC, not Alabama or Texas.

Greek democracy did not include the 'masses', it was composed of the demos, or people, which to the Greeks meant native born men who owned shit.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/49y5p0/trump_rally_vs_hillary_rally/?st=irha9873&sh=0f6f62f7

March 11, 2016

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3233667/posts

April 12, 2014

Dude, I live in Michigan. Detroit still votes OVERWHELMINGLY democrat. Our GOP state government is absolutely not because of Detroit, it happened in spite of Detroit

I think the rallies held under heavy snowfall speak more of Trump's draw.

July 30 2016

Do you know when during the rally was that picture taken? Can you confirm that this was the biggest the crowd ever got?

Detroit has not had a Republican mayor since 1962 and until Mike Duggan, all mayors from 1974 onward were black.

That was the only website that I could find that pic. Everywhere else it was only in twitter accounts. And that page itself implied that he got it from a Trump twitter post.

And all those other pics that I did verify were old, how come you didn't check for how old the pics were before you posted them? All you had to do was Google search.

LEAF

>And the one person who might have saved them, Jim Webb, was totally ignored

Jim Webb would have a chance if this were the Democrat Party of the 1970s. Unfortunately it's not. The average Democrat voter in 2016 is more like this.

Pissy you've lost the argument? Go figure.

Please start doing this more often, Kek