Why does Sup Forums hate women, both fictional characters and real ones?

why does Sup Forums hate women, both fictional characters and real ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My God man

Impossible

Just because hateful dialogue is tolerated doesn't mean it's our consensus opinion.

Stop being so butthurt by the bantz

Bitterness, entitlement, female characters are often poorly handled by writers

We get you want this to be a slide thread so here

That girdle is working overtime

Painted sluts aren't women though.

No gf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment

God, what an ugly bitch. The only redeemable thing about her is her decent chest.

>beautifully pale skin
>hips
>giant lips

you are a queeb

Personally I don't hate women; I just dislike the current Western women tropes (exaggerating or fixating on every possible perceived slight or disadvantage while minimizing advantages conferred onto them by society, obsession with trivial minutia, "shopping" as a hobby to name a few).

It probably doesn't help that I'm a pedo as well.

impotent rage

I was going to make a snide remark about misspelling "resentment" but then I read the actual article...tooshay user

>I was going to make a snide remark about misspelling "resentment" but then I read the actual article
>tooshay user
>reddit space
Fucking hell

Because we understand them.

This man knows what's up

yeahn that's totally what happens

>2BG cancelled
just kill me

this

We actually love women with big tits, they are so sexually attractive to straight men. Hollywood only casts flat chested women.

Kat Dennings needed to wrap up her big titties for Thor

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer

Because women be shoppin'

But I love women, especially plump hairy Jewesses.

"slide thread" is a pol made term to describe threads that are meant to detract from the oh so holy goal of enforcing white supremacy. it does not apply to boards which sole purpose of existing is for shitposting

We need to go bigger

The flooding of immigrants into Europe is the natural consequence of a matriarchy. White men gave away their power so women could import violent brown people to fuck their tight little holes. Just as no white man would object to his country filled with young women looking for dick, no woman objects to the flooding of millions of young desperate brown men that will treat them like the dirt they fantasize about.

This is no more complicated at that. The sex games that have been with mankind since its inception. And now it's majorily tipped in favor of women who have a free selection of countless more men. And they will destroy western civilization to reach that end.

gib milkies

fuck I got hard fast while reading this.

Who cares? That show only produced like 4 sexy webms anyway.

20 by my count of what I have saved

post some rares then, fgt

Not sure which are rare, I don't think I see this one posted much

>Potential comfy boob thread gets derailed by triggered sjw redditor.

You are the cancer.

not bad, on par with the other ones "showing" cleavage, thank
(still a shit show, tho, sadly)

What is with this influx of inflation tool photoshops recently? I've noticed them in Christina Hendricks and Ariel Winter threads too.

Can't go any bigger...

Dear god

I wish shows like Married With Children weren't illegal to make now

because we'll never muff dive into our favorite actresses.
it's a generality as well that people with easy lives (i.e. women) are a reminder how shitty our lives are. So we we have at least kino once in a while.

Just imagine those plump thighs surrounding your head while you're mashing your face into her puffy, wet sex.

DUDE MONEY IM NOT A WHORE LMAO

>Sup Forums is one person
Nice subtle Kat Dennings waifu thread. My boner thanks you.

we're reaching critical mass captain

>5'3''

abandon the ship, lads!
ill stay on the wheel

what is it i'm supposed to "like" about "women"? is there a facebook page or something for them?

>what is it i'm supposed to "like" about "women"?
Well if you have to ask, they have a board for people like you.

so i'm supposed to like them because i can sexually exploit them?

DAMN

No not at all, but you unironically sound like a homo, so I made the assumption that you are one.

try answering my question instead of identifying others sexuality

post the lactating one before we 404

It all started when these spergs got rejected by Stacy at the school dance. That or the supreme gentlemen mentality, thinking women would literally approach them for being a nice guy (which never happened obviously a la perpetual butthurt over any feminine appearance)

>knowing what constitutes reddit behavior
Sounds like you speak from experience. Now go back