There's something more pleb than the Cornetto Trilogy?

There's something more pleb than the Cornetto Trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain/
youtube.com/watch?v=JX0zS6BZiQg
youtube.com/watch?v=D_wVOA_95QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You

fpbp

Vanilla>Strawberry>Mint

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

/thread

>normies love it so i must hate it !
pathetic you don't even realise you're a contrarian retard
grow up

t. reddit

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain/

really makes you think

So brits love big mommas house??

This

No they're not.

>aimlessness of youth
>focused resolve of maturity
>bitterness of old age
He covered it all

youtube.com/watch?v=JX0zS6BZiQg

>normies
But you're the only one that said this
You need to grow up, child of IMDB

this

This threads are made for this.

>autism : the post
normies actually like it

Nope. Edgar Wright is video games. Out of the 4 flicks he made The Worlds End is the one that's closest to not being a video game. Hot Fuzz is the most autism fedora tip one.

Enjoying SOTD or TWE is not something I actively participate in, but it is at least conceivable. Scott Pilgrim and Hot Fuzz on the otherhand are pure Sup Forums autism manchild reddit fedora tip meme. If you enjoy them for one instant you instantly rescind your right to live. They are both autistic children gurning in your face while contorting their image to match all of their favorite meme images.

Fuck Wright.

Hott Fuzz > At World's End > Sean of the Dead.
Fight me.

>meme images
>SotD
>released in 2004

This.

This type of thread appears every week. See Is just a newfag filter in Sup Forums or unfunny bait.

The Star Wars original trilogy

>Sean of the Dead
Fuck off

What the fuck are you talking about.

Classic newfag filter Sup Forums pasta.

I can't believe how many newfags have replied to this

Mint > Vanilla > Strawberry

Shaun of the Dead is ok
Hot Fuzz is pretty great
The World's End was preachy and not very fun

Hot Fuzz is actually great. There's tons of foreshadowing that you don't even notice the first time through. And everything the fat guy asks about actually happens later.

Commentary track is solid too.

Agreed.

Shaun was the first one I saw, and to my then adolescent brain it was the best movie ever. Given time and consideration though, it's my least favourite of the three, although still very enjoyable.

At least we all agree that Spaced is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=D_wVOA_95QU

That is exactly what happened. Also, The World's End was a film I didn't initially enjoy but upon repeated watchings (and having subtitles on) I found a layer of depth right under my nose the whole time

> This much projecting

Same here.

I was baffled by World's End on my first viewing. I happened to catch it on TV a few years later, and ended up really enjoying it.

My dad loved Shaun of the Dead, which is incontrovertible proof that it's pleb trash.

Why are you ranking Pirates of the Caribbean with those 2?

>Shaun of the Dead
Contrarian
>Hot Fuzz
Pleb
>The World's End
Patrician
Prove me wrong

the comfiest 90s kino along with human traffic and father ted

His Gary character in TWE is brilliant. The first part is so sad how they've move on from youth

Lol wasn't thinking straight.

Seems like you got a good head on you shoulders. While I find Hot Fuzz to be the more re watchable movie, I felt The World's End had so much more to say. Both are fucking cash though.

Spaced threads never take off in Sup Forums, people are too young