I admit the primaries were pretty hilarious. It was fun memeing Trump to victory over cuckservatives...

I admit the primaries were pretty hilarious. It was fun memeing Trump to victory over cuckservatives. I didn't think we could pull it off, but we did and it was a blast. We got a literal clown to be the GOP nominee. Just goes to show how much a joke the republicans are lol.

The memes were spicy and dank, but fun time is over it's time get to work and get her in office so America can get back on the right track.

Anyone got any dank Clinton memes they wanna share?

Nope!

Sage

Stay safe poverty ghost

Oh, and also remember to sage y'know?

THIS IS A SHILL POST, DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES, THE POLLS ARE RIGGED IN DEMOS FAVOR

Reminder shift and left click stale Hill threads

You're a fucking idiot, now it's on the first page because you forgot to sage.

See where it says options? You type in sage, THEN post. I mean I know you're new and all, but holy shit

Lol. It was amazing what you fags did on here. I don't see it going any further but I give you fuckers a ton of credit

Stay safe poverty ghost

FUCK THIS SHILL NONESENCE

i am out of this shit, so fucking anoying.

the trump memes were better than this shit.

so the trump shills want to play victim now? how cute hahahah

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is let go. Why are you trumptards so stubborn? It's embarrassing. Real Americans think Trump is a joke, but Sup Forums is holding onto their delusion refusing to face reality.

Go die in a fire, faggot.

Hillary is the death knell of America.

Yes that's right. Wish death on someone for saying something you don't like. Alt-right are such children.

She's a hotty, anyone got her in a bathing suit?

GILF

I'm kind of disappointed that it's over so early. This was likely the most entertaining election in our lifetimes unless Yeezy runs.

OP is a massive faggot

sage

do you even know how trend lines work you sperg

Sage

DONALD TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY

"""(((TECHNICAL ANALYSIS)))"""

This trend graph popped up in its own thread and it's like Zika to anyone who's studied even the basics of this shit.

DONALD TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY

kys OP
Only an idiot would think electing that mentally unstable, treasonous snake would "get america back on track"

sage

Yeah. He drew a line.

>losing

Keep dreaming. Obongos legacy will be raped and spat out on November this year.

My favorite meme is saging hill shill threads

I'm doing it right now! LOL

Stay safe poverty ghost

445 Massachusetts Ave NW Suite 660 Washington DC

>The memes were spicy and dank
cringe

too late lmao

for real tho stay safe poverty ghost, mean streets out there