STOP BULLYING AMERICANS,MOST OF THEM ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP BULLYING AMERICANS,MOST OF THEM ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol norGAY

>Norfags defending the US for once
Maybe they cut off that defense spending welfare.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

el diablo...

la creatura....

HOW WILL NORWAY EVER RECOVER

>t. american on proxy

But they bully you.

Americans actually used to be very masculine and tough. They had to be to fight the injuns and expand into a strange continent. They're only in their sorry modern state because of jews, racemixing and immigration (because of jews). I think white americans who's families have been in the country since before 1850 have alot to be proud of. Especially southerners and anglos of the north east.

I secretly love Americans on this site

Japan and German are more bullied than America... :_3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DON'T BULLY APU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck You and fuck America.

Fuck You

why do norwegians love yanks so much? jog on you snivelling little rat

There was an American who posted several threads for advice on immigration to Northern Norway, Tromso I think, 1-2 years back. I think he's settled there and doing well

you can jog on too you wog
don't think we've forgotten your little anti-brit tirade a couple months back

Honestly fine by me if and only if he's white.

Why though, I was in a bad state, no pay, backstabbing from senior docs, zero recommendations after dedicated service of undeniable quality, family now deals with me on an necessity basis, no friends, had to sell stuff, you won if you think about it

They are obese animals, second only to Anglos in their perfidy

haha i'll let you off mate
hope things get better

Jesus, buddy.

Why would someone shoot that poor little frog?

thanks, but its make or break this year, I am doing a slavery trial at a private hosp. and trying to get back on track, leave the house ASAP to avoid the family.

only myself to blame. I made things worse by poaching their disgruntled patients (they're big deals in neurology here), giving them premilinary diagnoses, contacting physicians in Europe (Holland, Britain) to corroborate the diagnoses and embarrass them royally. I plan to escalate soon

I hope you blow them the fuck out. Godspeed.

Thank you brother. But they probably think I am insane/psychotic/severely narcissistic in an unwarranted manner.

Which is why I need to publish. Once I find European/American corroboration and become a reference, they'll have no choice but to admit I am competent. I have a few obstacles like a family refusing to let me biopsy their last child's brain tissue, I plan to exhume the corpse with a court order or take it during the biopsy and all I need is a light microscopy examination with a stain, EU research institutions promised if I get it on the slide they'll give me the genetic testing I need.

Others are too poor, galactosemia with no enzyme immunoassay money. primary cervical dystonia (basically neck muscles won't relax because of faulty brain signals) refused to let me transect the nerves, wanted botilinium injections to neck muscle, keshan syndrome guy hard to find (selenium processing disorder with heart failure and hair anomalies), autistic william's syndrome kid with atypical picture, I am on the hunt

You guys are probably right to be skeptical and I am posting this in the hopes some med student/doctor can vouch for my credibility by what I've written

LOGANG

>take it during the biopsy
during the autopsy, but they're obviously frightened of him losing a bit more brain function. Although they think I am okay, I helped bring him out of the ICU 4 times with appropriate antibiotic selection (he has a peculiar susceptibility to bacteriae known as anaerobes and also gram-negative bacilli)

Probably look like a tool, I'll see myself out

we're either soyboys or complete racists lol there's no in between

>I have a few obstacles like a family refusing to let me biopsy their last child's brain tissue
Weeeeeew, user, that sounds a bit unethical/immoral to call it an obstacle

Oh I see now, a bit worried though

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>during the autopsy, but they're obviously frightened of him losing a bit more brain function
Again, this looks dumb as hell, but they're anticipating some experimental stem cell/bone marrow transplantation helping him (possible enzyme deficiencies in some leucoencephalopathies can be helped by it)

I know which is why I never pushed for it and presented it as an option to a Dutch neurologist, she suggested I go ahead if the family is willing. There is a possibility that the disease will present in the next generation of children

I see I see. Good luck, user.

>because of jews, racemixing and immigration (because of jews).
> anglos of the north east.
I hope you realize it's the anglos of the northeast who are responsible for that phenomena. NYC is a Jewish city.

If you said "south and midwest" I'd probably change my mind. Actually no, scrub the south, because they brought so many blacks here just because they're lazy and didn't want to work their own farms.

So really, just the midwest

I've read HP Lovecraft. I'm aware of the proud tradition of the anglo puritans who's lived in the New England region since the 1600s.
If you think any ethnicity can be compared to the jews in their role in the degeneration of America you're really fucking ignorant by the way.